Yulia Beygelzimer cheering thread - Page 26 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 20th, 2014, 07:26 PM   #376
country flag Mathijs

Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Yulia Beygelzimer cheering thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Barker View Post
Yes 64 64 to Govortsova...close match, Yuliya struggled with her serve 1st set, but second set better - YB led 40-0 at 45 when she seemed to be right in the 2nd set....still, a good fight. Here is hoping for a good RG draw, like last year! Yuliya was ranked 217 then and only knew she was in the draw a couple of hours before the 4pm deadline....
I think she is playing better this year.....

Ref the doubles, I think there are 57 direct entries and 7 WC's.....so not sure if she will make the doubles....hope so!
The aim must be to be higher in the rankings b4 The US Open....
Thx for the info about the match David... Yuliya is indeed playing better this year.. let's hope she continues and do well!

Yuliya plays An-Sophie Mestach in the first round.. If she wins she'll play the winner of the match between Nicole Gibbs and the no.19 seed Alexandra Panova Don't know anything about Mestach at all therefore bur i think and i hope Yuliya can win.. and a run like last year in RG would be good.. But i'll take one match at the time... So Good luck and GoGoGo Yuliya

Once a Lena fan, always a Lena fan!
Chief Officer of the new SS Dementieva
Admirer of the sky and all its stars and constellations at night
FC Groningen, olé olé olé, Groningen olé Groningen olé FC Groningen olé olé olé
Mathijs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 20th, 2014, 07:56 PM   #377
country flag David Barker

David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Yulia Beygelzimer cheering thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathijs View Post
Thx for the info about the match David... Yuliya is indeed playing better this year.. let's hope she continues and do well!

Yuliya plays An-Sophie Mestach in the first round.. If she wins she'll play the winner of the match between Nicole Gibbs and the no.19 seed Alexandra Panova Don't know anything about Mestach at all therefore bur i think and i hope Yuliya can win.. and a run like last year in RG would be good.. But i'll take one match at the time... So Good luck and GoGoGo Yuliya
Hi Mat,

Checked Mestach out after the draw....her ranking is down from a high early in the year of 120 to 149....amazingly Mestach not played clay in the RG build up, been playing on the synthetic grass in Japan....this r1 match is very winnable.....Panova is too, but as you say M, one match at a time.....high quality QD, Yuliya's draw not bad....
Good luck tomorrow
David Barker is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2014, 07:58 PM   #378
country flag Losing Streak

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute

Tough opener

Krunya Kichenoks Pliskovas Sasnovich Kremen Kovinic Bencic Vekic Diyas Smitkova Bellis Svitolina Cirstea Mlad Garcia Pavlovic Rezai Jovanovski Mitu Savic Savinykh Evtimova Tomova Kalashnikova
Losing Streak is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2014, 08:06 PM   #379

David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of

Not many easy matches in this QD ..,,.Yuliya certainly has a chance, think she will win

First match at 10am on court 17
Old May 20th, 2014, 08:33 PM   #380
country flag Mathijs

Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute

Thx David... Indeed not many easy matches... I am confident about Yuliya, i think too she will win and she can..

I'll check out the result tomorrow night... can't be online earlier...

Old May 21st, 2014, 11:58 AM   #381

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute

Mestach gave a WO, Yuliya through

Krunya Kichenoks Pliskovas Sasnovich Kremen Kovinic Bencic Vekic Diyas Smitkova Bellis Svitolina Cirstea Mlad Garcia Pavlovic Rezai Jovanovski Mitu Savic Savinykh Evtimova Tomova Kalashnikova
Old May 21st, 2014, 12:44 PM   #382

Quote:
Originally Posted by Losing Streak View Post
Mestach gave a WO, Yuliya through
They started the match, Yuliya was leading 30-15. The match is listed on the FO website as 8m. I guess trainer called, then the retirement and a Yuliya win.....
I think Yuliya would have won anyway.....unusual for a European player to prefer grass to clay as Mestach does.
Old May 21st, 2014, 01:15 PM   #383

Oops my bad

Old May 21st, 2014, 02:07 PM   #384

Quote:
Oops my bad

Panova next who beat Gibbs today 63 16 86 after 2.28 hrs.....only 2 .20 more hours than Yuliya!

Good luck YB

Last edited by David Barker : May 21st, 2014 at 08:58 PM.
Old May 21st, 2014, 07:19 PM   #385
country flag Mathijs

Didn't expect Yuliya to win like this but a win is a win Quite unusual en strange to play synthetic grass instead of red clay indeed.... Good luck in the next round Yuliya! Let's GoGoGo Yuliya

Old May 22nd, 2014, 11:58 AM   #386

Old May 22nd, 2014, 06:02 PM   #387

She beat Panova 6-4 7-6(8) in Q2

Old May 22nd, 2014, 06:23 PM   #388

Well done Yuliya :
Old May 22nd, 2014, 06:25 PM   #389

Low stress ( not ) following the score especially when the tb went from 64 66 - 64 YB to 66, 77, and 88....
So pleased for YB
Old May 22nd, 2014, 06:26 PM   #390

Quote:
Such a happy picture, thanks!