Yulia Beygelzimer cheering thread - Page 25 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 7th, 2014, 04:20 PM   #361
country flag David Barker

David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of
Re: Yulia Beygelzimer cheering thread

Enjoyed the clip of Yuliya, thanks! V kind.
David Barker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 10th, 2014, 11:30 AM   #362

David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of

Yuliya and Renata lost in the semis 46 26.....

A rest now b4 Strasbourg next week, then RG...Good luck with the draws!
Old May 11th, 2014, 12:30 PM   #363
country flag Mathijs

Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute

Bummer they lost.. i just thought they could win this...

Jep.. a week of rest before Strasbourg, and then RG, Hopefully she will get some decent draws.. Best of luck with the draws.. GoGoGo Yuliya!

Once a Lena fan, always a Lena fan!
Chief Officer of the new SS Dementieva
Admirer of the sky and all its stars and constellations at night
FC Groningen, olé olé olé, Groningen olé Groningen olé FC Groningen olé olé olé
Mathijs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 11th, 2014, 12:34 PM   #364
country flag Mathijs

Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Barker View Post
Enjoyed the clip of Yuliya, thanks! V kind.
Its a pleasure and no probs if you know where to look.. i'll post as much i can find .. On the official page of Trnava there are some great pics of Yuliya.. http://www.empireslovakopen.sk/sk/galeria.. Oh and been reading her facebook page as well..(not a friend but free to read and see) she posted some pics of her visiting the old city of Trnava and said sth about the Ukraine crisis

Old May 11th, 2014, 09:16 PM   #365
country flag Mathijs

Oh and Yuliya is playing some German club tennis too for her club rochusclub Düsseldorf (first league) but dunno whether she'll play because the matches will interfere with Strasbourg and RG.. maybe she'll play after...??

Old May 13th, 2014, 06:27 AM   #366

Brilliant Mat, thank you.
I have just seen the You Tube clip of Yuliya vs Dominika Cibulkova ( QF of Barcelona ). - some great YB hitting

The FB stuff is good, enjoyed seeing it.

Last edited by David Barker : May 13th, 2014 at 07:04 AM.
Old May 16th, 2014, 09:16 AM   #367

Yuliya is entered in the French Open doubles with L.Kichenok . Hope they make it....

Number 62 on list, 57 direct entries, 7 WC

Last edited by David Barker : May 16th, 2014 at 09:05 PM.
Old May 16th, 2014, 04:38 PM   #368

Yuliya plays a WC in Strasbourg, Fiona Ferro.

I saw Ferro in Cagnes sur mer last week....only 17, very steady, but no big shots .....

Good luck YB
Old May 16th, 2014, 08:29 PM   #369
country flag Mathijs

Lets hope Yuliya and L. Kichenok will make it too... RG doubles would be good for both of them... Lets see what happens...

Thanks for your report David, Good luck Yuliya against Ferro.. These young players are always tricky but i hope Yuliya can do it... Good luck Yuliya GoGoGo

Old May 16th, 2014, 09:06 PM   #370

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathijs View Post
Lets hope Yuliya and L. Kichenok will make it too... RG doubles would be good for both of them... Lets see what happens...

Thanks for your report David, Good luck Yuliya against Ferro.. These young players are always tricky but i hope Yuliya can do it... Good luck Yuliya GoGoGo
Old May 17th, 2014, 02:24 PM   #371

Yuliya won 75 61

Govortsova next, nmbr 4 seed....winnable....
Old May 17th, 2014, 07:11 PM   #372
country flag Mathijs

Well done Yuliya!!

Lets hope she can win against Govortsova GoGoGo Yuliya!!

Old May 18th, 2014, 06:24 PM   #373
country flag Losing Streak
Losing sensation for you my love I fear

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute

Lost 4 & 4
Losing Streak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 18th, 2014, 08:47 PM   #374
country flag Mathijs

Too bad.. Hopefully Yuliya will have a good draw in the RG qualies... Starting on wednesday if i am right...

I just checked the doubles list for RG again in the RG forum, its the final entry and it seems that Yuliya has made the cut with Lyudmyla Kichenok as 62 in the final list out of the 72?? But i am not sure about this because it all is a bit confusing for me so David if you want to check again?

Old May 18th, 2014, 10:49 PM   #375

Yes 64 64 to Govortsova...close match, Yuliya struggled with her serve 1st set, but second set better - YB led 40-0 at 45 when she seemed to be right in the 2nd set....still, a good fight. Here is hoping for a good RG draw, like last year! Yuliya was ranked 217 then and only knew she was in the draw a couple of hours before the 4pm deadline....
I think she is playing better this year.....

Ref the doubles, I think there are 57 direct entries and 7 WC's.....so not sure if she will make the doubles....hope so!
The aim must be to be higher in the rankings b4 The US Open....