Yulia Beygelzimer cheering thread - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 28th, 2006, 06:47 AM   #16
country flag RR-87

RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute
Yulia beat Strycova 64 62

She qualified for MD

Madison Keys <> Petra Kvitova <> Sloane Stephens

Maria Sharapova <> Donna Vekic <> Laura Robson <> Simona Halep
RR-87 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 28th, 2006, 09:40 AM   #17
country flag Bероника
creo en la diosa ♥ Sveta ♥

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute
Good luck against Dulko!!!
Old Jun 15th, 2006, 09:46 AM   #18
country flag David Barker

David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of
Frustrating for Yulia - lost 11-9 final set to G.Dulko. The amount of ranking points lost...... She just needs some luck to get her into the Top 100 and once she makes the MD's I think she can do some damage..

Although maybe she is not good when matches get VERY close. Yulia has just lost 7-6 final set (8-6) in the tie break to Cohen Aloro in the £50K tournament in Marseille........

She is so talented though - maybe inconsistent?

GOOD LUCK in Roehampton next week Yulia - make the MD!!

(I saw her last year R1 lose to Sunitha Rao of the USA after having match points....) BETTER LUCK THIS TIME..........PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE!!
David Barker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 16th, 2006, 08:52 PM   #19
country flag -sugi-

-sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute
Have fun David Barker, share pictures and reports with us

I saw Yulia at RG this year, I could've watched her match vs Strycova but I was watching a practice session or hanging around bored waiting for the god damn Federer exhibition on Court PC to finish so I could meet my friend watching it. Yulia walked past me though. Anyway, I am really starting to support Yulia now

IshizuMcHaleRiskeCrawford
CornetSchmiedlovaLepchenkoTakaoTatishviliLushkova
TanasugarnMiyamuraGonzalezAoyamaWatson
I miss Ai. Rebecca and Shinobu
-sugi- is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 17th, 2006, 07:54 PM   #20

David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of
Will do - fingers crossed for a good draw......
Old Jun 19th, 2006, 08:07 PM   #21
country flag RR-87

RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute
Yulia's qulaies draw on Wimbledon

Good luck Yulia

(4) Rezai vs Tanasugarn
Panova vs Sakowicz
Nociarova vs Piedade
Viratprasert vs (13) Beygelzimer

Madison Keys <> Petra Kvitova <> Sloane Stephens

Maria Sharapova <> Donna Vekic <> Laura Robson <> Simona Halep
RR-87 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 6th, 2006, 11:45 AM   #22

I saw Yulia's match vs Viratprasert on a very blowy, but sunny Roehampton day.

Yulia won in straight sets - played well in the conditions and was always too strong for her opponent.

We applauded her as she left the court, and were rewarded with a big smile and a thank you. She seemed delighted - good to see her happy after the disappointment of last year in the qualies when she lost to Rao after having a match point!

I think Tanasugarn will be tricky in R3..............................
Old Jul 16th, 2006, 03:49 PM   #23

Yulia third on the entry list for a £50*- W/c Jul 17K in Vittel, France this week. GOOD LUCK!!

Would have liked to see her in Cincy. d have been seeded in the qualies.
Old Aug 8th, 2006, 09:11 PM   #24
country flag -sugi-

-sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute
Yulia has cracked the top 100 for the first time in her life

She is currently in the second round of Stockholm vs Na Li

Go Yulia

Old Aug 18th, 2006, 05:15 PM   #25
country flag isabellea

isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute
some pictures of Petange:
isabellea is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22nd, 2006, 11:12 AM   #26

Congrats to Yulia in cracking the Top 100 - she easily has the potential to make Top 50 - needs more consistency, but winning in July the £50K tournament in Luxembourg and a main draw win in straight sets of Muller of Germany in Stockholm should give her bags of confidence. She is knocking on the door.......

Re the US Open - she is no 3 seed in the qualies - has a match today against Chan of Taiwan who is ranked around 160 mark. Possibly a 16 yr old American R2, and her seeded opponent is no 32 seed Anto. Serra Zanetti who is in a real downward spiral...... so here's hoping Yulia can capitalise on the recent success and keep climbing those rankings.

GOOD LUCK today - she is first on at 11am NYC time.
Old Aug 22nd, 2006, 07:43 PM   #27
country flag :inlove:
attack plz

:inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute
Yulia. Lets go and make the USO MD.
:inlove: is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22nd, 2006, 08:12 PM   #28
country flag -sugi-

Yulia won

Old Aug 24th, 2006, 07:05 PM   #29
country flag nouf

nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute
us open 2006 headshots

Old Aug 24th, 2006, 09:29 PM   #30
country flag -sugi-

Yulia Thanks Nouf