Yulia Beygelzimer cheering thread - Page 19 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 23rd, 2013, 09:40 AM   #271
country flag Losing Streak

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Yulia Beygelzimer cheering thread

She beat Sanchez 4 & 1 in Q2! 2 good wins She started not very well, down 0-3 in Set 1 after she wasted lots of BPs & GPs, but then she came abck to 3 all and she's been rock solid! Really hope she qualifies

Krunya Kichenoks Pliskovas Bencic Vekic Kovinic Smitkova Svitolina Cirstea Mlad Garcia Rezai Pervak Jovanovski Mitu Savic Sasnovich Kremen Savinykh Evtimova Tomova Kalashnikova Milevskaya
Losing Streak is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 23rd, 2013, 10:15 AM   #272
country flag David Barker

David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of

Yes she seemed on fire from 03, 12 of the last 14 games. Yuliya seems to be serving much much better, lots of games won to 0 or 15.

Very exciting, well done Yuliya.

We all know she has the talent....onwards Yuliya
David Barker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2013, 08:51 PM   #273
country flag Mathijs

Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute

Indeed! Onwards now Yuliya

Some satisfying results! Well done Yuliya...

Would be great if she would qualify for the MD.. Just do it, you can!

Once a Lena fan, always a Lena fan!
Chief Officer of the new SS Dementieva
Admirer of the sky and all its stars and constellations at night
FC Groningen, olé olé olé, Groningen olé Groningen olé FC Groningen olé olé olé
Mathijs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2013, 01:17 PM   #274

David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathijs View Post
Indeed! Onwards now Yuliya

Some satisfying results! Well done Yuliya...

Would be great if she would qualify for the MD.. Just do it, you can!

You were right. She has made the MD at Roland Garros. Yuliya beat Teliana Pereira (16) 60 36 63

Hoping she gets a good draw. SO pleased for YB, she had to fight like crazy in the third set - I think I aged 100 years when she led 52 40-0 fs only then to lose the next 7 points. From 0-30 she held her nerve on her serve and took the last four points to win . No stress....!
Old May 24th, 2013, 01:41 PM   #275

Just seen the match stats, maybe the success YB is having this week is down to a new approach? She is normally very steady, conservative even, BUT 42 winners today and 25 approaches to the net. Pereira had 17 winners and only 9 forays to the net. These are unusual stats for Yuliya? 42/37 winner / unforced error ratio, and 52% success at the net. She is going for it!
Old May 24th, 2013, 06:03 PM   #276

Caroline Garcia (WC) R1 RG, Yuliya beat her the only time they played! Mouth watering possible R2 clash with Serena Williams !
Old May 25th, 2013, 02:28 PM   #277
country flag rucolo

rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute

Yuliya in French Open main draw again !

So happy for her. I really like her game. Remember her match vs Capriati at French Open R1 in 2004. Yuliya was leading 3-0 in 3rd set, but Capriati won the match 6-2 4-6 6-4.

Clay is her best surface and French Open is her best Grand Slam. Yuliya was 3 times in main draw here, but always had tough opponents with Capriati 2004, Dulko 2006 and Safarova 2007. Against Dulko she played a great match and only lost 11-9 in 3rd set. In her first FO appearance 2003 Yuliya lost in Q3 to a certain Maria Sharapova 6-7 7-5 8-6.

Good Luck
Serena Williams Maria Sharapova Jelena Jankovic
A. Radwanska V. Zvonareva C. Wozniacki N. Petrova M. Hingis
T. Paszek A. Chakvetadze K. Sprem J. Dokic I. Tulyaganova A. Myskina
GNTM 2014 ist Stefanie !
rucolo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2013, 03:24 PM   #278
country flag rucolo

rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Barker View Post
Caroline Garcia (WC) R1 RG, Yuliya beat her the only time they played! Mouth watering possible R2 clash with Serena Williams !
Nice draw. Hope for a win tomorrow. Yuliya can play excellent on clay

Good Luck
GNTM 2014 ist Stefanie !
Old May 26th, 2013, 01:14 PM   #279
country flag Mathijs

Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute

Yuliya just lost to Garcia 3-6 4-6.. Watched the match for quite a bit on live stream, pity she lost but she did put up a well fight...

I think Yuliya can look back to a great Roland Garros tournament, hopefully she can ge upward and onward from now on, and i am sharing the thought of David, hopefully this will be a new approach and hopefully it will led to some good things...

All the best in your next tournaments Yuliya, just believe in yourself and that you can do it. You found a new fan in me, i actually were always a fan, but never really showed it, from now on i'll root for you.. Onwards Yuliya and go for it!

Old May 31st, 2013, 09:38 AM   #280

Yes it was a good tournament, I saw a great deal on live stream too....it was close, bar Caroline Garcia has a great serve.

Yuliya has a new fan, so pleased! I won't be writing to myself!!!!!

Yuliya will be back inside the Top 200 now, and I see from Spiceboy she is accepted for the Wimbledon QD....I will get to see her!
Old Jun 8th, 2013, 11:33 AM   #281
country flag Mathijs

Indeed... you won't be writing to yourself anymore.. will be trying to be here time to time to update

Yuliya is playing the qualies in Nürnberg

She is seeded 8 and this is her section..

(1)Aleksandra Krunic v Lyudmyla Kichenok
Grace Min v Mervana Jugic-Salkic
(wc)Nina Zander v Kristina Barrois
Andrea Gamiz v (8)Yuliya Beygelzimer

Quite winnable first round match for Yuliya, but still tricky, young players are no pushovers...

Good luck Yuliya! let's go and do it

Last edited by Mathijs : Jun 10th, 2013 at 11:45 AM.
Old Jun 8th, 2013, 03:14 PM   #282

Hello! Looks like a good WTA event, JJ top seed.

Yuliya won R1 63 60, great stats too. Probably Barrois R2, Yuliya ahead on H2H .....good luck!
Old Jun 9th, 2013, 12:20 PM   #283
country flag rucolo

Nice start in Nürnberg Quali, Yuliya !

Hope she can keep it up. Good luck in Q2 vs Barrois

Good Luck
GNTM 2014 ist Stefanie !
Old Jun 9th, 2013, 02:16 PM   #284
country flag rucolo

There is a stream. She won 1st set 6-2

http://lsh.streamhunter.eu/static/po...977346300.html

Good Luck
GNTM 2014 ist Stefanie !
Old Jun 9th, 2013, 05:09 PM   #285
country flag rucolo

Yuliya into Q3. She beat Barrois 6-2 7-6 !

Only one more match. Please qualify for main draw

Good Luck
GNTM 2014 ist Stefanie !