Entry List (MD Updated May 5.) - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 16th, 2006, 09:19 AM   #31
country flag Smart

Smart is a jewel in the rough Smart is a jewel in the rough Smart is a jewel in the rough Smart is a jewel in the rough Smart is a jewel in the rough Smart is a jewel in the rough Smart is a jewel in the rough Smart is a jewel in the rough Smart is a jewel in the rough Smart is a jewel in the rough Smart is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paule22
Usually starts at 2pm, doubles finals is after that.

Tickets: During the week it's definetely not worth it to buy more expensive tickets, because you can buy a cheap one and then sit down where you want, because there will only be quite a few people. Most of the time, just one match in the day is crowed, like when Anna-Lena will reach quarters or something like that.

And with the final weekend, you can buy an expensive ticket to be on the safe side but my experience is, that you just have to move 1 or 2 seats, when the stadium is crowed that weekend.

And you dont have to buy your tickets beforehand, there are plenty left for sure.

Just ask, if you have more questions.
Thanks for reply!

Still a question,

how is it easiest to reach the Steffi G stadium if I stay overnight in the city center close to Kurfusterdamn?

Smart is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 16th, 2006, 12:10 PM   #32
country flag Paule22

Paule22 has a reputation beyond repute Paule22 has a reputation beyond repute Paule22 has a reputation beyond repute Paule22 has a reputation beyond repute Paule22 has a reputation beyond repute Paule22 has a reputation beyond repute Paule22 has a reputation beyond repute Paule22 has a reputation beyond repute Paule22 has a reputation beyond repute Paule22 has a reputation beyond repute Paule22 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smart
Still a question,

how is it easiest to reach the Steffi G stadium if I stay overnight in the city center close to Kurfusterdamn?
There is a bus service on Kurfürstendamm called M19 going to S-Bahnhof Grunewald which is near the courts. Even quicker is the local train S-Bahn from Zoologischer Garten or Savignyplatz to S-Bahnhof Grunewald. Depends which part of Kudamm you stay, tell my and I can tell you exactly
Old Apr 16th, 2006, 04:26 PM   #33
country flag Smart

Smart is a jewel in the rough Smart is a jewel in the rough Smart is a jewel in the rough Smart is a jewel in the rough Smart is a jewel in the rough Smart is a jewel in the rough Smart is a jewel in the rough Smart is a jewel in the rough Smart is a jewel in the rough Smart is a jewel in the rough Smart is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paule22
There is a bus service on Kurfürstendamm called M19 going to S-Bahnhof Grunewald which is near the courts. Even quicker is the local train S-Bahn from Zoologischer Garten or Savignyplatz to S-Bahnhof Grunewald. Depends which part of Kudamm you stay, tell my and I can tell you exactly
I will stay at Pension Cortina, it is close to Kurfursterdamn. I will post the exact address very soon.

Old Apr 16th, 2006, 08:08 PM   #34
country flag Smart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smart
I will stay at Pension Cortina, it is close to Kurfursterdamn. I will post the exact address very soon.
Kantstrasse 140

Old Apr 16th, 2006, 08:43 PM   #35
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute
Kantstrasse 140 is near Savignyplatz S-Bahnhof, where train is direct to Grunewald near the tennis stadium.

http://www.berlinonline.de/citymap/m...rid=dedatlas10

Caroline Wozniacki Result page
Caroline Wozniacki tennis Forums
Jorn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 17th, 2006, 12:45 AM   #36
country flag Paule22

Paule22 has a reputation beyond repute Paule22 has a reputation beyond repute Paule22 has a reputation beyond repute Paule22 has a reputation beyond repute Paule22 has a reputation beyond repute Paule22 has a reputation beyond repute Paule22 has a reputation beyond repute Paule22 has a reputation beyond repute Paule22 has a reputation beyond repute Paule22 has a reputation beyond repute Paule22 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jorn
Kantstrasse 140 is near Savignyplatz S-Bahnhof, where train is direct to Grunewald near the tennis stadium.

http://www.berlinonline.de/citymap/m...rid=dedatlas10
exactly. good work Come as well Jorn!!!
Old Apr 18th, 2006, 12:24 AM   #37
country flag FrOzon

FrOzon has a brilliant future FrOzon has a brilliant future FrOzon has a brilliant future FrOzon has a brilliant future FrOzon has a brilliant future FrOzon has a brilliant future FrOzon has a brilliant future FrOzon has a brilliant future FrOzon has a brilliant future FrOzon has a brilliant future FrOzon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jogi
jo, bis du Ozon? ^^
Etwas verspätet... richtig!
FrOzon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 19th, 2006, 12:52 AM   #38
jenglisbe

jenglisbe is a splendid one to behold jenglisbe is a splendid one to behold jenglisbe is a splendid one to behold jenglisbe is a splendid one to behold jenglisbe is a splendid one to behold jenglisbe is a splendid one to behold jenglisbe is a splendid one to behold jenglisbe is a splendid one to behold jenglisbe is a splendid one to behold jenglisbe is a splendid one to behold jenglisbe is a splendid one to behold
This hasn't always been a Tier 1 event has it? Or am I thinking of Hamburg?
carried the weight on my own
Had to be strong
so I believed
and now I know I've succeeded
in finding the place I conceived
jenglisbe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 20th, 2006, 05:36 PM   #39
country flag Highlandman

Highlandman has a reputation beyond repute Highlandman has a reputation beyond repute Highlandman has a reputation beyond repute Highlandman has a reputation beyond repute Highlandman has a reputation beyond repute Highlandman has a reputation beyond repute Highlandman has a reputation beyond repute Highlandman has a reputation beyond repute Highlandman has a reputation beyond repute Highlandman has a reputation beyond repute Highlandman has a reputation beyond repute
Good luck in MD-List to all US-Girls and many more
Venus Williams - My #1 forever.
Angelika Roesch & Andrea Petkovic & Mona Barthel
Victoria Azarenka & Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova
Anna Tatishvili & Jelena Dokic

Last edited by Highlandman : Apr 20th, 2006 at 06:35 PM.
Highlandman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 21st, 2006, 06:54 PM   #40
Meesh

Meesh has a reputation beyond repute Meesh has a reputation beyond repute Meesh has a reputation beyond repute Meesh has a reputation beyond repute Meesh has a reputation beyond repute Meesh has a reputation beyond repute Meesh has a reputation beyond repute Meesh has a reputation beyond repute Meesh has a reputation beyond repute Meesh has a reputation beyond repute Meesh has a reputation beyond repute
Good Luck Mary , Daniela and JILL
Meesh is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 21st, 2006, 09:11 PM   #41
country flag TheItalianStyle

TheItalianStyle has much to be proud of TheItalianStyle has much to be proud of TheItalianStyle has much to be proud of TheItalianStyle has much to be proud of TheItalianStyle has much to be proud of TheItalianStyle has much to be proud of TheItalianStyle has much to be proud of TheItalianStyle has much to be proud of TheItalianStyle has much to be proud of TheItalianStyle has much to be proud of TheItalianStyle has much to be proud of
Today shouldn't have to be published the updated entry list??
TheItalianStyle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 22nd, 2006, 02:22 AM   #42
country flag tiptop

tiptop has much to be proud of tiptop has much to be proud of tiptop has much to be proud of tiptop has much to be proud of tiptop has much to be proud of tiptop has much to be proud of tiptop has much to be proud of tiptop has much to be proud of tiptop has much to be proud of tiptop has much to be proud of tiptop has much to be proud of
Seems that Kim is also playing - would really appreciate that. Yesterday there was a press conference by Sheikh Mohamed Bin Faleh Al Thani (president of the Quatar TF) which is summarized in an article (not available in English though) on the homepage. There is a little note that "(...)Nadja Petrova aus Russland (aus Russland= from Russia), die US-Open-Siegerin Kim Clijsters (Us Open champion), die französische Weltklassespielerin Mary Pierce (french world class player) und auch die Schweizerin (swiss) Martina Hingis" are playing.
tiptop is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 22nd, 2006, 08:09 AM   #43
country flag FrOzon

FrOzon has a brilliant future FrOzon has a brilliant future FrOzon has a brilliant future FrOzon has a brilliant future FrOzon has a brilliant future FrOzon has a brilliant future FrOzon has a brilliant future FrOzon has a brilliant future FrOzon has a brilliant future FrOzon has a brilliant future FrOzon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiptop
Seems that Kim is also playing - would really appreciate that. Yesterday there was a press conference by Sheikh Mohamed Bin Faleh Al Thani (president of the Quatar TF) which is summarized in an article (not available in English though) on the homepage. There is a little note that "(...)Nadja Petrova aus Russland (aus Russland= from Russia), die US-Open-Siegerin Kim Clijsters (Us Open champion), die französische Weltklassespielerin Mary Pierce (french world class player) und auch die Schweizerin (swiss) Martina Hingis" are playing.
I read it, too. Would be great, but I can't believe it!
FrOzon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 22nd, 2006, 08:43 AM   #44
~Carsten~
Foo Fighters

~Carsten~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Carsten~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Carsten~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Carsten~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Carsten~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Carsten~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Carsten~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Carsten~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Carsten~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Carsten~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Carsten~ has a reputation beyond repute
wow that would be very great if Kim and Nadia will play here.
~Carsten~ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23rd, 2006, 11:57 AM   #45
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute
Tatiana OUT

Caroline Wozniacki Result page
Caroline Wozniacki tennis Forums
Jorn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote