Tati's "no negative thoughts" get better thread - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 1st, 2006, 01:39 PM   #16
country flag rseto

rseto has much to be proud of rseto has much to be proud of rseto has much to be proud of rseto has much to be proud of rseto has much to be proud of rseto has much to be proud of rseto has much to be proud of rseto has much to be proud of rseto has much to be proud of rseto has much to be proud of rseto has much to be proud of
rest up and get well soon tati!
rseto is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 1st, 2006, 02:44 PM   #17
country flag willrock

willrock has a brilliant future willrock has a brilliant future willrock has a brilliant future willrock has a brilliant future willrock has a brilliant future willrock has a brilliant future willrock has a brilliant future willrock has a brilliant future willrock has a brilliant future willrock has a brilliant future willrock has a brilliant future
I really hope she'll be fully fit for Roland as I wanna see her in person there!
Take time to recover Tati
Kristina Mladenovic aka. Double Trouble
Caro Garcia willrock
Genie Bouchard my new fav in the top10
willrock is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 1st, 2006, 03:16 PM   #18
country flag Alenyaa

Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute
Hey guys, just wanted to post in here to express my sympathie for Tatiana. I saw it happen on television and even I felt the pain she must have been in.

I've been a fan of hers for quite a while, and I hope to see her up and about again soon! Hopefully in the some shape she has been untill now!
Allez Tati! I expect a lot of you to come!

Jelena Dokic, Tsvetana Pironkova, Caroline Wozniacki
Daniela Hantuchova, Gisela Dulko, Julia Görges

Former Training Accommodation Manager aboard the SS Dementieva
Now discovering New Horizons...
Alenyaa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 2nd, 2006, 02:55 PM   #19
country flag tennisrox

tennisrox has a reputation beyond repute tennisrox has a reputation beyond repute tennisrox has a reputation beyond repute tennisrox has a reputation beyond repute tennisrox has a reputation beyond repute tennisrox has a reputation beyond repute tennisrox has a reputation beyond repute tennisrox has a reputation beyond repute tennisrox has a reputation beyond repute tennisrox has a reputation beyond repute tennisrox has a reputation beyond repute
Hey all. Been a Tati fan for about six months, but now more than ever.
That ankle turn was rotten luck. She was just starting to come out of her slump, and was playing wonderfully. On the other hand she's now the most popular new player on the board.
I just hope she can stay healthy because I think she's going to be the best of the new generation ('cept for kuz). She's better than ivanovic and Vaidisova IMO. She certainly has more potential than sharapova. I think she should seriously consider ankle braces. She has a problem.
Get well soon Tati. We're missing you already.

Roman Abramovich-tax cheat Jose Maurinho-Megalomaniac

Proud to be a Gunners fan. We're skint, but proud

tennisrox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 2nd, 2006, 03:42 PM   #20
country flag FrenchY52

FrenchY52 has a reputation beyond repute FrenchY52 has a reputation beyond repute FrenchY52 has a reputation beyond repute FrenchY52 has a reputation beyond repute FrenchY52 has a reputation beyond repute FrenchY52 has a reputation beyond repute FrenchY52 has a reputation beyond repute FrenchY52 has a reputation beyond repute FrenchY52 has a reputation beyond repute FrenchY52 has a reputation beyond repute FrenchY52 has a reputation beyond repute
I'm waiting for Stade2
I think They will do somthin 'bout Tati
Old Apr 4th, 2006, 11:03 PM   #21
country flag wurzelman

wurzelman has a reputation beyond repute wurzelman has a reputation beyond repute wurzelman has a reputation beyond repute wurzelman has a reputation beyond repute wurzelman has a reputation beyond repute wurzelman has a reputation beyond repute wurzelman has a reputation beyond repute wurzelman has a reputation beyond repute wurzelman has a reputation beyond repute wurzelman has a reputation beyond repute wurzelman has a reputation beyond repute
Best wishes Tati, rest well

All the best to: Serena , Nicole, Ana, any other young players.
And all the Brits.
wurzelman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 5th, 2006, 06:56 AM   #22
country flag c0bra
Viva la Tati

c0bra is a glorious beacon of light c0bra is a glorious beacon of light c0bra is a glorious beacon of light c0bra is a glorious beacon of light c0bra is a glorious beacon of light c0bra is a glorious beacon of light c0bra is a glorious beacon of light c0bra is a glorious beacon of light c0bra is a glorious beacon of light c0bra is a glorious beacon of light c0bra is a glorious beacon of light
Get well soon Tati, a speedy recovery please.