Nasdaq-100 Open Miami - Allez Tati !! - Poll Here - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: Will Tati's tournament stop in :

2nd Round 2 5.71%
3rd Round 5 14.29%
4rth Round 7 20.00%
QuarterFinal 10 28.57%
Semifinal 6 17.14%
Final 1 2.86%
Victory !! 4 11.43%
Voters: 35. You may not vote on this poll

Old Mar 15th, 2006, 05:50 PM   #1
country flag FrenchY52

FrenchY52 has a reputation beyond repute FrenchY52 has a reputation beyond repute FrenchY52 has a reputation beyond repute FrenchY52 has a reputation beyond repute FrenchY52 has a reputation beyond repute FrenchY52 has a reputation beyond repute FrenchY52 has a reputation beyond repute FrenchY52 has a reputation beyond repute FrenchY52 has a reputation beyond repute FrenchY52 has a reputation beyond repute FrenchY52 has a reputation beyond repute
Nasdaq-100 Open Miami - Allez Tati !! - Poll Here

Tati has just lost a very difficult match she had to win in IW against Dulko . Hopefully she isn't SO disapointed .
In the 2005 Tournament Tati lost in the 4th round against Dementieva in 3 sets .
Let's cheer her here !!

*Allez La Tania*
Advertisement

Old Mar 15th, 2006, 06:00 PM   #2
country flag rik du chesnay

rik du chesnay is a name known to all rik du chesnay is a name known to all rik du chesnay is a name known to all rik du chesnay is a name known to all rik du chesnay is a name known to all rik du chesnay is a name known to all rik du chesnay is a name known to all rik du chesnay is a name known to all rik du chesnay is a name known to all rik du chesnay is a name known to all rik du chesnay is a name known to all
She lost but it was an accident.I'm almost sur!!
rik du chesnay is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 15th, 2006, 06:02 PM   #3

rik du chesnay is a name known to all rik du chesnay is a name known to all rik du chesnay is a name known to all rik du chesnay is a name known to all rik du chesnay is a name known to all rik du chesnay is a name known to all rik du chesnay is a name known to all rik du chesnay is a name known to all rik du chesnay is a name known to all rik du chesnay is a name known to all rik du chesnay is a name known to all
is there somebody who has heard something after the match VS dulko?
Old Mar 16th, 2006, 02:54 AM   #4
country flag selyoink

selyoink has a reputation beyond repute selyoink has a reputation beyond repute selyoink has a reputation beyond repute selyoink has a reputation beyond repute selyoink has a reputation beyond repute selyoink has a reputation beyond repute selyoink has a reputation beyond repute selyoink has a reputation beyond repute selyoink has a reputation beyond repute selyoink has a reputation beyond repute selyoink has a reputation beyond repute
I think she will lose in the third round. Everyone will be at Miami so Tati will only be seeded what her ranking is. She will have to pull an upset to get past the third round and I don't think she is playing well enough to do so. I hope I am wrong though.
Riding the 3AM Rollercoaster
selyoink is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16th, 2006, 11:51 PM   #5
country flag Tom Boonen

Tom Boonen is a name known to all Tom Boonen is a name known to all Tom Boonen is a name known to all Tom Boonen is a name known to all Tom Boonen is a name known to all Tom Boonen is a name known to all Tom Boonen is a name known to all Tom Boonen is a name known to all Tom Boonen is a name known to all Tom Boonen is a name known to all Tom Boonen is a name known to all
i think a 4th round , but it depends on the draw of course
Tom Boonen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16th, 2006, 11:52 PM   #6
country flag ZAK

ZAK has a brilliant future ZAK has a brilliant future ZAK has a brilliant future ZAK has a brilliant future ZAK has a brilliant future ZAK has a brilliant future ZAK has a brilliant future ZAK has a brilliant future ZAK has a brilliant future ZAK has a brilliant future ZAK has a brilliant future
She'll have to play a 9-16 seed in the third round and that'll be tough
Old Mar 17th, 2006, 12:09 AM   #7
country flag I<3Tati

I<3Tati is a glorious beacon of light I<3Tati is a glorious beacon of light I<3Tati is a glorious beacon of light I<3Tati is a glorious beacon of light I<3Tati is a glorious beacon of light I<3Tati is a glorious beacon of light I<3Tati is a glorious beacon of light I<3Tati is a glorious beacon of light I<3Tati is a glorious beacon of light I<3Tati is a glorious beacon of light I<3Tati is a glorious beacon of light
I would like to say she'll end up winning the tourney, but I really doubt that happens. 3rd or 4th round is most likely where she'll lose.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tatiana Golovin Source
I<3Tati is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 17th, 2006, 04:21 AM   #8
country flag Solitaire

Solitaire has a reputation beyond repute Solitaire has a reputation beyond repute Solitaire has a reputation beyond repute Solitaire has a reputation beyond repute Solitaire has a reputation beyond repute Solitaire has a reputation beyond repute Solitaire has a reputation beyond repute Solitaire has a reputation beyond repute Solitaire has a reputation beyond repute Solitaire has a reputation beyond repute Solitaire has a reputation beyond repute
Of we'd need to see the draw .....perhaps 4th
The woods are hopeless. Don't waste your time, they will be destroyed. So will the marsh. It is a losing game mankind has played for more than a century. Sadness is what you are, do not deny it. The universe is a lonely place, a painful place. This is what we can share between us, period.
Solitaire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 17th, 2006, 04:05 PM   #9
country flag am13

am13 is a name known to all am13 is a name known to all am13 is a name known to all am13 is a name known to all am13 is a name known to all am13 is a name known to all am13 is a name known to all am13 is a name known to all am13 is a name known to all am13 is a name known to all am13 is a name known to all
I'm the most optimistic : semi-final !

TatiWorld

Marat Safin & Roger Federer

Fan de notre génie français : Richard Gasquet !

am13 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 17th, 2006, 04:50 PM   #10
country flag Belmont Lad

Belmont Lad has a reputation beyond repute Belmont Lad has a reputation beyond repute Belmont Lad has a reputation beyond repute Belmont Lad has a reputation beyond repute Belmont Lad has a reputation beyond repute Belmont Lad has a reputation beyond repute Belmont Lad has a reputation beyond repute Belmont Lad has a reputation beyond repute Belmont Lad has a reputation beyond repute Belmont Lad has a reputation beyond repute Belmont Lad has a reputation beyond repute
I think she's due for a breakthrough win here, so I'll say quarters or better Good luck Tati!!!
Belmont Lad is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 17th, 2006, 08:43 PM   #11
country flag Lulu.
`

Lulu. has a reputation beyond repute Lulu. has a reputation beyond repute Lulu. has a reputation beyond repute Lulu. has a reputation beyond repute Lulu. has a reputation beyond repute Lulu. has a reputation beyond repute Lulu. has a reputation beyond repute Lulu. has a reputation beyond repute Lulu. has a reputation beyond repute Lulu. has a reputation beyond repute Lulu. has a reputation beyond repute
Quarterfinals. Do your best Tati!

||||||||||||||||||||||
Lulu. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 17th, 2006, 09:12 PM   #12
country flag Magic07

Magic07 has much to be proud of Magic07 has much to be proud of Magic07 has much to be proud of Magic07 has much to be proud of Magic07 has much to be proud of Magic07 has much to be proud of Magic07 has much to be proud of Magic07 has much to be proud of Magic07 has much to be proud of Magic07 has much to be proud of Magic07 has much to be proud of
Maybe quarterfinals, that would be great.

GO TATI GO

VESNINA VAIDISOVA SHARAPOVA KIRILENKO and MAURESMO

I'm the son of rage and love
"Nobody likes you
Everyone left you
They're all out with out you
HAVIN' FUN..."
Magic07 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 18th, 2006, 09:10 AM   #13

a good draw+a tati in very very very.....good form+luck+determination=semi final!!!
Old Mar 18th, 2006, 12:04 PM   #14
country flag FrenchY52

FrenchY52 has a reputation beyond repute FrenchY52 has a reputation beyond repute FrenchY52 has a reputation beyond repute FrenchY52 has a reputation beyond repute FrenchY52 has a reputation beyond repute FrenchY52 has a reputation beyond repute FrenchY52 has a reputation beyond repute FrenchY52 has a reputation beyond repute FrenchY52 has a reputation beyond repute FrenchY52 has a reputation beyond repute FrenchY52 has a reputation beyond repute
Avant d'esperer une demi-finale de Tati il faudrait esperer qu'elle pass un tour
Old Mar 18th, 2006, 01:11 PM   #15
country flag Craigy

Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute
4th round or quarter finals
Allez Tati, I'm behind her 100% in this tournament,she's getting all my support

twitter tumblr
Craigy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote