`Belarus' Future&--&Hanna Orlik` - Page 13 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 20th, 2008, 08:05 PM   #181
country flag 3Dcool

3Dcool is a splendid one to behold 3Dcool is a splendid one to behold 3Dcool is a splendid one to behold 3Dcool is a splendid one to behold 3Dcool is a splendid one to behold 3Dcool is a splendid one to behold 3Dcool is a splendid one to behold 3Dcool is a splendid one to behold 3Dcool is a splendid one to behold 3Dcool is a splendid one to behold 3Dcool is a splendid one to behold
Re: `Belarus' Future&--&Hanna Orlik`

How do u know in which tournaments does she take a part?

Also, are there any galleries from these events?
I will trust all my instincts and bring it home.

Vika Azarenka || Aga Radwanska || Caro Wozniacki || Вера Zvonareva || Masha Sharapova || Аня Chakvetadze || Shahar Peer
3Dcool is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 22nd, 2008, 08:34 AM   #182
country flag PerfectForm

PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future

Its good that she reached another final. She's up in the 600s in the WTA ranking, really hope to see her make top 500 by end of season.

Morita. Pavlyuchenkova. Halep. Antoniychuk. Wozniacki. Vesnina. Chakvetadze. Jankovic. Ivanovic. Puig

Larcher D B. Diyas. Orlik. E Bogdan. Khromacheva. Ishizu. Kovalets. Kichenoks. Cepelova
PerfectForm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2008, 10:53 AM   #183
country flag 3Dcool

3Dcool is a splendid one to behold 3Dcool is a splendid one to behold 3Dcool is a splendid one to behold 3Dcool is a splendid one to behold 3Dcool is a splendid one to behold 3Dcool is a splendid one to behold 3Dcool is a splendid one to behold 3Dcool is a splendid one to behold 3Dcool is a splendid one to behold 3Dcool is a splendid one to behold 3Dcool is a splendid one to behold

Me too... She is a great player and she deserves the top 500 (:

Vika Azarenka || Aga Radwanska || Caro Wozniacki || Вера Zvonareva || Masha Sharapova || Аня Chakvetadze || Shahar Peer
Old Jun 23rd, 2008, 08:36 AM   #184
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute

Roehampton G1

R1: Hanna def. (16)Timea Babos (HUN) 6-2 6-2

R2 versus (LL)Sachie Ishizu (JPN)

Potential third round against top-seed Oudin or Tabakova.
Meelis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 23rd, 2008, 08:41 AM   #185
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3Dcool View Post
How do u know in which tournaments does she take a part?

Also, are there any galleries from these events?
Checking entry lists on ITF site.

Sometimes, but usually not.
Old Jun 23rd, 2008, 08:43 AM   #186
country flag 3Dcool

Wait... Does Anna participate in Juniors Wimbeldon?

Old Jun 23rd, 2008, 08:47 AM   #187
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3Dcool View Post
Wait... Does Anna participate in Juniors Wimbeldon?
Yes
Old Jun 23rd, 2008, 07:23 PM   #188
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

R2: Hanna beat Ishizu 75 63
Old Jun 24th, 2008, 10:44 AM   #189
country flag 3Dcool

Great, is the 3R played today?

Old Jun 24th, 2008, 04:40 PM   #190
country flag PerfectForm

PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future

I hope Hanna gets to play on a TV court & we can watch some of her junior matches.

Morita. Pavlyuchenkova. Halep. Antoniychuk. Wozniacki. Vesnina. Chakvetadze. Jankovic. Ivanovic. Puig

Larcher D B. Diyas. Orlik. E Bogdan. Khromacheva. Ishizu. Kovalets. Kichenoks. Cepelova
PerfectForm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 24th, 2008, 07:03 PM   #191
country flag Tennistourer

Tennistourer is a glorious beacon of light Tennistourer is a glorious beacon of light Tennistourer is a glorious beacon of light Tennistourer is a glorious beacon of light Tennistourer is a glorious beacon of light Tennistourer is a glorious beacon of light Tennistourer is a glorious beacon of light Tennistourer is a glorious beacon of light Tennistourer is a glorious beacon of light Tennistourer is a glorious beacon of light Tennistourer is a glorious beacon of light

Hanna played in an International Junior event at Eastbourne the week before Wimbledon.

I was wandering around the courts and was impressed by this young girl, hitting some really powerful groundstrokes and showing crisp volleying skills.

At least I think it was her. All of the tournament's 'Order Of Play' and scoreboards etc listed her as Anna Orlik . Anyway, here's a picture of her, preparing to serve to Britsh player Stephanie Cornish
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Anna Orlik E08 1906052.jpg (54.3 KB, 28 views)
Tennistourer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 24th, 2008, 07:47 PM   #192
country flag 3Dcool

Its her, and its Anna. I don't know why people call her Hanna =\

Who took the picture?

Old Jun 24th, 2008, 08:01 PM   #193
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

R3: Oudin d. Orlik 62 61
Old Jun 25th, 2008, 05:46 PM   #194
country flag Tennistourer

Tennistourer is a glorious beacon of light Tennistourer is a glorious beacon of light Tennistourer is a glorious beacon of light Tennistourer is a glorious beacon of light Tennistourer is a glorious beacon of light Tennistourer is a glorious beacon of light Tennistourer is a glorious beacon of light Tennistourer is a glorious beacon of light Tennistourer is a glorious beacon of light Tennistourer is a glorious beacon of light Tennistourer is a glorious beacon of light

I took the picture, along with these two ...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Anna Orlik E08 1906039.jpg (67.7 KB, 26 views)
File Type: jpg Anna Orlik E08 1906047.jpg (67.0 KB, 25 views)
Tennistourer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 25th, 2008, 10:20 PM   #195
country flag 3Dcool

OMG!!!!! She is so tall!! WHAT THE HELL?! Looks like Sharapova!

Is that all you got?