Maria Kirilenko Cheering Thread - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old May 18th, 2002, 06:47 PM   #1
country flag TheBoiledEgg
Moderator - Challengers & Juniors

TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute
Maria Kirilenko Cheering Thread

SANTA CROCE UNDER 18

Maria Kirilenko d. Petra Cetkovska in the final

way to go Maria she's back after a couple of months out injured.

MINELLA LARRIERETsurenkoAlize Lim*El Tabakh*Robson*Cirstea*Juhaszova*Zanevska*Broady*Bouchard*Savic*M irza*Pennetta*Hantuchova*Cibulkova*Ivanovic*Fitzpatrick*Remondina*Domachowska*Flipkens*Hercog*Hofmanova*Schoofs*Cet kovska *Svitolina*Pliskova's*Rus
http://www.twitter.com/TheBoiledEgg

Last edited by TheBoiledEgg : Sep 6th, 2002 at 09:53 AM.
TheBoiledEgg is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 18th, 2002, 08:00 PM   #2
FroggyLight

FroggyLight has disabled reputation
Congrads to Maria

Is this her first tourney since she's been injured?

"I'm not a creature of the night, mate." - Pat Rafter

Scott stop trying to get me killed

- Sweetness -

I was spinning free with a little sweet and simple numbing me.
What a dizzy dance.
This sweetness will not be concerned with me.
No the sweetness will not be concerned with.

FroggyLight is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 18th, 2002, 08:13 PM   #3
country flag ~SunFlower~

~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future
Way to go, Maria!

I don't know why but she got me so excited after winning her first title! I knew I was going to love her sooner or later and now I am pleased to announce that she is officially my second favorite.

So I cheer for MS if she plays against MK, always.

Go double Maria's SK!
~SunFlower~ is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 18th, 2002, 08:24 PM   #4
country flag Nina_rus

Nina_rus is a name known to all Nina_rus is a name known to all Nina_rus is a name known to all Nina_rus is a name known to all Nina_rus is a name known to all Nina_rus is a name known to all Nina_rus is a name known to all Nina_rus is a name known to all Nina_rus is a name known to all Nina_rus is a name known to all Nina_rus is a name known to all
Congrats to her

What injury did she have?
Nina_rus is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 18th, 2002, 11:07 PM   #5

TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute
not sure what injury she had but she withdrew from Europen Winter Cup in March (1st week)

she did play in Florence at end of March and got to semis there in grade 2.

final score was 6-0 6-4 over Petra Cetkovska

Still what a title to win as your 1st
MINELLA LARRIERETsurenkoAlize Lim*El Tabakh*Robson*Cirstea*Juhaszova*Zanevska*Broady*Bouchard*Savic*M irza*Pennetta*Hantuchova*Cibulkova*Ivanovic*Fitzpatrick*Remondina*Domachowska*Flipkens*Hercog*Hofmanova*Schoofs*Cet kovska *Svitolina*Pliskova's*Rus
Old May 19th, 2002, 01:47 AM   #6
country flag tenn_ace

tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute
great job, Masha!
Old May 19th, 2002, 01:58 AM   #7
country flag tenn_ace

tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute
with this win Maria will get to #25 in the ranking
Old May 19th, 2002, 03:10 AM   #8
country flag Gonzo Hates Me!

Gonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond repute Gonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond repute Gonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond repute Gonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond repute Gonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond repute Gonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond repute Gonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond repute Gonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond repute Gonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond repute Gonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond repute Gonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond repute
Kirilenko, isn't that a Ukranian last name?!

... Certified Lleyki

My girls: Kim, Anna K, Martina, Anastasia, Iroda, Serena and Marta
My boys: Gustavo, Roger, Pete, Marcelo, Marat, Lleyton, James and Andy
Old May 19th, 2002, 10:16 AM   #9

yes it is but she's a Muscovite but more importantly she is very good

Class of 86/87 (Moscow)
** age-oldest top
Chemarda
Safina
Douchevina
Linetskaya
Kirilenko
Tchekvetadze
Kirianova
Old May 19th, 2002, 02:29 PM   #10
the cat

the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute
Well done Maria! She did it for the Federation! She did it for the Russian Maria's! And she did it for herself!

The scores she won by were so impressive!

Is she still training in Moscow? I think so. But I'm not sure.

Mrs_Guga, how would you know that Kirilenko is a Ukranian name? You're pretty inelligent!

I wonder if Maria Kirilenko is related to Andrei Kirilenko who plays for the NBA's Utah Jazz?
the cat is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 19th, 2002, 03:28 PM   #11
the cat

the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute
Sharky, are you really going to always root for Maria Sharapova over Maria Kirilenko? Always? What if Maria Sharapova becomes an American citizen in the near future? That is a distinct possiblility. I hope you'll still root for Sharapova over Kirilenko. Rememeber Sharky, America has given Maria Sharapova the opportunity to become a top tennis player. If she rewards America by becoming an American citizen, you shouldn't hold it against her. Nor should anyone else.

Udachi to the Maria's!
Old May 19th, 2002, 06:45 PM   #12
country flag tenn_ace

Quote:
Originally posted by the cat
Rememeber Sharky, America has given Maria Sharapova the opportunity to become a top tennis player. If she rewards America by becoming an American citizen, you shouldn't hold it against her.
I guess, we'll never know whether she'd have become an equally good player, shall we? Besides, she is not a top tennis player yet, so let's wait and see.
Old May 19th, 2002, 09:57 PM   #13
the cat

Why not tenn_ace? Whether Maria Sharapova is a Russian or American citizen is secondary. She will live and train in America even if she stays a Russian citizen. And I hope she does. I think she'll be an equally good player whether she is a Russian or American citizen. Tenn_ace, why do you beg to differ?
Old May 20th, 2002, 12:15 AM   #14
country flag Gonzo Hates Me!

Gonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond repute Gonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond repute Gonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond repute Gonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond repute Gonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond repute Gonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond repute Gonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond repute Gonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond repute Gonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond repute Gonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond repute Gonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Mrs_Guga, how would you know that Kirilenko is a Ukranian name? You're pretty inelligent!

LOL! Thanks! Because I love countries and the people in them! Besides, had she been Russian, she would most probably have the suffix -a, -va and many Russian names have "v"s in the endings somewhere, right. I notice that many Ukranian names just end in -o or -ko. I always see Ukranian names like that, with the exception of a few I can only think of right now.
Old May 20th, 2002, 12:48 AM   #15
country flag tenn_ace

Quote:
Why not tenn_ace? Whether Maria Sharapova is a Russian or American citizen is secondary. She will live and train in America even if she stays a Russian citizen. And I hope she does. I think she'll be an equally good player whether she is a Russian or American citizen. Tenn_ace, why do you beg to differ?
because I don't like that talk about opportunities... Other Russian girls have proved that "being in the States is a prerequisite to being a successful" is not true.

btw, I never promised to agree to everything you post, cat