The Lauren Albanese Cheering Thread! - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 24th, 2006, 03:08 PM   #31
country flag Kutuzova

Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of
Great Job Lauren on the 10k win. Make it two in a row!!!
Kutuzova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 29th, 2006, 03:23 PM   #32
country flag -Makiri-

-Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute
Great lauren
-Makiri- is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29th, 2006, 04:57 PM   #33
country flag Harju.
Ferosh Warrior ♥

Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute
Lauren made it SF in the second 10K. Very winnable match in the SF and F.
All the best.

Harju. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 1st, 2006, 01:58 AM   #34
country flag Kutuzova

Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of
She lost in 3 sets in the final. Dissapointing but she was probably tired. Good 2 weeks Lauren. I think her next tourney will be the Super National Hardcourts where the winner gets a WC into the U.S. Open maindraw. I think Lauren has a great chance of winning. Good Luck!!!
Old Aug 1st, 2006, 02:00 PM   #35
country flag Harju.
Ferosh Warrior ♥

Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kutuzova
She lost in 3 sets in the final. Dissapointing but she was probably tired. Good 2 weeks Lauren. I think her next tourney will be the Super National Hardcourts where the winner gets a WC into the U.S. Open maindraw. I think Lauren has a great chance of winning. Good Luck!!!
Good news, though I'd prolly want her to start from qualifying.

Old Aug 1st, 2006, 09:27 PM   #36
country flag Derek.
Two and counting.

Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute
Good luck Lauren!
Derek. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 2nd, 2006, 04:36 PM   #37
country flag Kutuzova

Quote:
Good news, though I'd prolly want her to start from qualifying.
I also hope that she is in the qualifying because then I will be able to watch her match
Old Aug 5th, 2006, 04:13 PM   #38
country flag Kutuzova

Lauren Albanese (5) Coral Springs, FL
vs.
Bye
Marisa Lambropoulos Lake Forest, IL
vs.
Brooke Doane Ewa Beach, HI
Abigail Buxton Eden Prairie, MN
vs.
Bye
Keri Wong Jackson, MS
vs
C.C. Sardinha Bradenton, FL
Noelle V. Hickey (17) Hackensack, NJ
vs.
Bye
Kelsey F. Haviland Dayton, OH
vs.
Rika Tatsuno Rancho Palos Verdes, CA
Anne Houghton Sewickley, PA
vs.
Bye
Marisa A. Schonfeld Washington, DC
vs.
Rebecca K. Parks Tulsa, OK
Veronica R. Li (14) Irvine, CA
vs.
Bye
Aeriel Ellis Hayward, CA
vs.
Cristala Andrews Las Vegas, NV
Lauren N. Megale Boise, ID
vs.
Bye
Caitlin Finnegan Weston, FL
vs.
Meritt M. Emery Lexington, KY
Claire Bartlett (17) Chattanooga, TN
vs.
Bye
Katie E. Orletsky Titusville, FL
vs.
Lindsay Gray Bethlehem, PA
Carmen Pham San Ramon, CA
vs.
Bye
Lauren C. Greco Oakmont, PA
vs.
Candynce Boney North Las Vegas, NV

Lauren's Section of the Draw for Super National Hard Courts. She is in the same quater as Mary Gambale. Looks like a smooth draw up until that point. Go Lauren!!!!
Old Aug 7th, 2006, 05:45 PM   #39
country flag Kutuzova

Lauren won her 2nd round 6-2 6-1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She will next play Keri Wong. Go Lauren!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Aug 9th, 2006, 01:25 AM   #40
country flag Kutuzova

Lauren won her 3rd round over Keri Wong 6-1 6-3. She seems to be on cruise control. She plays Noelle Hickey next round. Good Luck!
Old Aug 10th, 2006, 01:26 PM   #41
country flag Kutuzova

Lauren is in the round of 16. She won her round of 32 match 6-3 6-2 and will play Cristala Andrews next. Go Lauren!!!
Old Aug 11th, 2006, 02:04 PM   #42
country flag Kutuzova

Lauren is in the QF!!! She beat Cristala Andrews 6-3 6-2. She will play Mallory Cecil now!!!
Old Aug 12th, 2006, 04:56 AM   #43
country flag Cat's Pajamas
A Young Troubadour.

Cat's Pajamas has a reputation beyond repute Cat's Pajamas has a reputation beyond repute Cat's Pajamas has a reputation beyond repute Cat's Pajamas has a reputation beyond repute Cat's Pajamas has a reputation beyond repute Cat's Pajamas has a reputation beyond repute Cat's Pajamas has a reputation beyond repute Cat's Pajamas has a reputation beyond repute Cat's Pajamas has a reputation beyond repute Cat's Pajamas has a reputation beyond repute Cat's Pajamas has a reputation beyond repute
wow she is rolling is this the tournament for the WC?
Old Aug 12th, 2006, 05:35 AM   #44
country flag Harju.
Ferosh Warrior ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat's Pajamas
wow she is rolling is this the tournament for the WC?
Yep. A WC for USO Main Draw.

She's into SF now, after beating Melanie Oudin 6-2 6-3.

Old Aug 12th, 2006, 08:45 PM   #45
country flag Kutuzova

Great Job Lauren!!!