The Lauren Albanese Cheering Thread! - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 27th, 2006, 03:20 PM   #16
country flag Kutuzova

Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of
Laurens next tournament is her warm-up for the Junior French Open and it is the G1 Astrid Bowl next week.

Good Luck!
Kutuzova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 29th, 2006, 08:09 PM   #17
country flag Kutuzova

Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of
lauren won her 1st round 4-6 6-1 6-0 over a belgian

she now plays amina rakhim

some pics of her on juniortennis

good luck!!!
Old Jun 4th, 2006, 06:24 AM   #18
country flag Derek.
Two and counting.

Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute
Lauren is playing the Roland Garros juniors!

She plays Evguenia Rodina in the first round.

Good luck!
Derek. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 4th, 2006, 06:57 AM   #19
country flag Harju.
Ferosh Warrior ♥

Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute
Tough first round match for Lauren. I don't think clay is her surface. She lost early last week.

Harju. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 5th, 2006, 09:00 AM   #20
country flag Freakan

Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute
She lost 1:6 1:6

Welcome Back:
Dokic Karatancheva
Freakan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 5th, 2006, 09:03 AM   #21
country flag Harju.
Ferosh Warrior ♥

Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute
Expected really. Clay is not her forte. Come on grass

She's playing double with Couts though Lauren/Kim

Old Jun 20th, 2006, 05:52 AM   #22
country flag tennisjt

tennisjt is a name known to all tennisjt is a name known to all tennisjt is a name known to all tennisjt is a name known to all tennisjt is a name known to all tennisjt is a name known to all tennisjt is a name known to all tennisjt is a name known to all tennisjt is a name known to all tennisjt is a name known to all tennisjt is a name known to all
Does anybody know what Lauren's next tournament is?
tennisjt is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 20th, 2006, 04:11 PM   #23
country flag Kutuzova

She will be playing the G1 Roehampton tournament and then Wimbledon Juniors

Good Luck Lauren!!!
Old Jun 21st, 2006, 12:55 AM   #24
country flag tennisjt

tennisjt is a name known to all tennisjt is a name known to all tennisjt is a name known to all tennisjt is a name known to all tennisjt is a name known to all tennisjt is a name known to all tennisjt is a name known to all tennisjt is a name known to all tennisjt is a name known to all tennisjt is a name known to all tennisjt is a name known to all
Yeah, I don't know if her game is good for grass though.
I hope she does well.
Good luck Lauren!!
tennisjt is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 25th, 2006, 03:31 PM   #25
country flag Legolas_111

Legolas_111 is just really nice Legolas_111 is just really nice Legolas_111 is just really nice Legolas_111 is just really nice Legolas_111 is just really nice Legolas_111 is just really nice Legolas_111 is just really nice Legolas_111 is just really nice Legolas_111 is just really nice Legolas_111 is just really nice Legolas_111 is just really nice
She likes playing in all the surfaces!!!
Legolas_111 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 25th, 2006, 03:32 PM   #26
country flag Legolas_111

Legolas_111 is just really nice Legolas_111 is just really nice Legolas_111 is just really nice Legolas_111 is just really nice Legolas_111 is just really nice Legolas_111 is just really nice Legolas_111 is just really nice Legolas_111 is just really nice Legolas_111 is just really nice Legolas_111 is just really nice Legolas_111 is just really nice
She won't play LTA Championships and Wimbledon!!!!
Anybody knows why?????
Is injured or she'll play professional tournaments???
What about her?? :S:S:S
Legolas_111 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 14th, 2006, 04:45 PM   #27
country flag Kutuzova

lauren is scheduled for a 10K in Kansas next week
she is 4th in the maindraw and i think she has a good chance to win the whole thing

good luck!!!!!!!!

hopefully she may get a WC for qualies at the US Open and I could see her play there!!!
Old Jul 24th, 2006, 06:43 AM   #28
country flag Derek.
Two and counting.

Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute
She won the 10K in Wichita, Kansas!

Great job Lauren!
Derek. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 24th, 2006, 10:17 AM   #29
country flag Freakan

Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute
In 5 matches she lost only 15 games

Welcome Back:
Dokic Karatancheva
Freakan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 24th, 2006, 02:53 PM   #30
country flag Harju.
Ferosh Warrior ♥

Congrats Lauren. She's playing again next week @ Evansville.
She should win again.

I think she's smart with her schedule.