The Lauren Albanese Cheering Thread! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 30th, 2006, 10:34 PM   #1
country flag Derek.
Two and counting.

Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute
The Lauren Albanese Cheering Thread!

She's 16 years old and has a big game. I saw her play at the Luxilon Cup in Miami and I was very impressed. She hits hard off both sides and has a big serve as well. She's quick around the court and plays smart too. She ws outhitting Gullickson and Cibulkova. She was hitting a lot of winners DTL from the forehand and the backhand too. Her serve is good and effective.

Luxilon Cup

1R: d. Gullickson 6-2 6-0
QF: d. [3] Cibulkova 6-7(5) 6-2 6-3
SF: d. [2] Paszek 7-6(4) 6-2
F: l. [1] Ancic 5-7 6-4 3-6

Good luck in the final Lauren!

Last edited by Derek. : Jun 30th, 2009 at 07:04 AM.
Derek. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 30th, 2006, 10:45 PM   #2
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jedem
She's 16 years old and has a big game. I saw her play at the Luxilon Cup in Miami and I was very impressed. She hits hard off both sides and has a big serve as well. She's quick around the court and plays smart too. She ws outhitting Gullickson and Cibulkova. She was hitting a lot of winners DTL from the forehand and the backhand too. Her serve is good and effective.

Luxilon Cup

1R: d. Gullickson 6-2 6-0
QF: d. [3] Cibulkova 6-7(5) 6-2 6-3
SF: d. [2] Paszek 7-6(4) 6-2
F: vs. [1] Ancic

Good luck in the final Lauren!
Thanks fo the scouting report! I hope she wins tomorow and gets a few ITF wcs this spring...
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31st, 2006, 12:39 AM   #3
country flag Harju.
Ferosh Warrior ♥

Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute
Lauren

She hasn't been playing many tourneys this year, so hopefully she can win this one.

Harju. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 2nd, 2006, 01:05 AM   #4
country flag Derek.
Two and counting.

Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute
She lost to the #1 seed Sanja Ancic 5-7 6-4 3-6. But she still had an awesome tournament.
Old Apr 2nd, 2006, 04:30 AM   #5
country flag Kutuzova

Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of
I went to an academy with her a few years ago. She really is a very talented player. I think she will go far. Good Luck Lauren!!! Keep up the great tennis!
Kutuzova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 2nd, 2006, 10:27 PM   #6
country flag Derek.
Two and counting.

Pictures of Lauren in Miami.

Old Apr 8th, 2006, 09:40 AM   #7
country flag Freakan

Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute
I didn't realize Lauren has her own cheering thread
Hope she starts to play some challengers soon
Go Lauren

Welcome Back:
Dokic Karatancheva
Freakan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 12th, 2006, 12:46 AM   #8
country flag Derek.
Two and counting.

She should have played the Easter Bowl this week. She could of won it.
Old Apr 23rd, 2006, 03:47 PM   #9
country flag Cat's Pajamas
A Young Troubadour.

Cat's Pajamas has a reputation beyond repute Cat's Pajamas has a reputation beyond repute Cat's Pajamas has a reputation beyond repute Cat's Pajamas has a reputation beyond repute Cat's Pajamas has a reputation beyond repute Cat's Pajamas has a reputation beyond repute Cat's Pajamas has a reputation beyond repute Cat's Pajamas has a reputation beyond repute Cat's Pajamas has a reputation beyond repute Cat's Pajamas has a reputation beyond repute Cat's Pajamas has a reputation beyond repute
well I hope she has a lot of future success. From waht you say she sound's like she has a lot of potential. USA needs some future stars!

She's good looking too
Old Apr 30th, 2006, 04:39 PM   #10
country flag Derek.
Two and counting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by V-lix
She hasn't been playing many tourneys this year, so hopefully she can win this one.
Hasn't played in a month.
Old May 7th, 2006, 01:46 PM   #11
country flag Freakan

Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute
Lauren got a WC into the $50,000 Indian Harbour Beach MD

Welcome Back:
Dokic Karatancheva
Old May 10th, 2006, 01:54 PM   #12
country flag Kutuzova

Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of
She plays Vilmarie Castelvi 1st round

GO LAUREN!
Old May 17th, 2006, 09:30 PM   #13
country flag Kutuzova

she pushed Castelvi to 3 sets at Indian Harbour Beach

now she is playing Palm Beach 25k

she qualified and one her first round over Cecil 6-1 6-1

Go Far Here Lauren!
Old May 18th, 2006, 04:11 PM   #14
country flag Freakan

Lauren's next opponent : V. Garcia Sokol
what a great tournament for Lauren so far. She won 4 matches, gained 5 pts and her 2nd round match is winnable Go Lauren!

Welcome Back:
Dokic Karatancheva
Old May 19th, 2006, 12:28 PM   #15
country flag Freakan

She lost 3:6 2:6 but what a great week for her

Welcome Back:
Dokic Karatancheva