Who is your friend in your head? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 28th, 2006, 06:40 PM   #1
country flag Cam'ron Giles
Snitch

Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute
Who is your friend in your head?

Which celeb is your friend in your head?

Will you be there?
Cam'ron Giles is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 28th, 2006, 06:43 PM   #2
country flag karl m

karl m is a name known to all karl m is a name known to all karl m is a name known to all karl m is a name known to all karl m is a name known to all karl m is a name known to all karl m is a name known to all karl m is a name known to all karl m is a name known to all karl m is a name known to all karl m is a name known to all
Helen Lawson
karl m is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 28th, 2006, 06:44 PM   #3
country flag CondiLicious
Politically Unmotivated

CondiLicious has a reputation beyond repute CondiLicious has a reputation beyond repute CondiLicious has a reputation beyond repute CondiLicious has a reputation beyond repute CondiLicious has a reputation beyond repute CondiLicious has a reputation beyond repute CondiLicious has a reputation beyond repute CondiLicious has a reputation beyond repute CondiLicious has a reputation beyond repute CondiLicious has a reputation beyond repute CondiLicious has a reputation beyond repute
Emily Procter.
CondiLicious is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 28th, 2006, 06:46 PM   #4
country flag karl m

karl m is a name known to all karl m is a name known to all karl m is a name known to all karl m is a name known to all karl m is a name known to all karl m is a name known to all karl m is a name known to all karl m is a name known to all karl m is a name known to all karl m is a name known to all karl m is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiVaMoNiCaSeLeS
Emily Procter.
I never heard of her.
Old Mar 28th, 2006, 06:47 PM   #5
Politically Unmotivated

CondiLicious has a reputation beyond repute CondiLicious has a reputation beyond repute CondiLicious has a reputation beyond repute CondiLicious has a reputation beyond repute CondiLicious has a reputation beyond repute CondiLicious has a reputation beyond repute CondiLicious has a reputation beyond repute CondiLicious has a reputation beyond repute CondiLicious has a reputation beyond repute CondiLicious has a reputation beyond repute CondiLicious has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by karl m
I never heard of her.
and?

Doesn't stop her from being my friend in my head.
Old Mar 28th, 2006, 06:54 PM   #6
country flag karl m

Quote:
and?

Doesn't stop her from being my friend in my head.
He did say 'Celeb' I was just remarking I never heard of her, that's all.
Old Mar 28th, 2006, 06:56 PM   #7
country flag drake3781

drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute
I have a lot.

Scarlet Johanssen for one.

Last edited by drake3781 : Mar 28th, 2006 at 07:10 PM.
drake3781 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 28th, 2006, 06:58 PM   #8
Politically Unmotivated

Quote:
He did say 'Celeb' I was just remarking I never heard of her, that's all.
trust me, she's a celebrity. She must be... She was on Celebrity Poker.

http://images.google.co.uk/images?q=emily+procter&hl=en
Old Mar 28th, 2006, 07:00 PM   #9
country flag Cam'ron Giles
Snitch

Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute
Wendy Williams...My friend in my head...:retard:

Will you be there?
Cam'ron Giles is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 28th, 2006, 07:05 PM   #10
country flag karl m

Quote:
trust me, she's a celebrity. She must be... She was on Celebrity Poker.

http://images.google.co.uk/images?q=emily+procter&hl=en
Sure everyones a celeb these days.
Old Mar 28th, 2006, 07:08 PM   #11
country flag PamShriverRockz

PamShriverRockz has a reputation beyond repute PamShriverRockz has a reputation beyond repute PamShriverRockz has a reputation beyond repute PamShriverRockz has a reputation beyond repute PamShriverRockz has a reputation beyond repute PamShriverRockz has a reputation beyond repute PamShriverRockz has a reputation beyond repute PamShriverRockz has a reputation beyond repute PamShriverRockz has a reputation beyond repute PamShriverRockz has a reputation beyond repute PamShriverRockz has a reputation beyond repute
Pam Shriver I'd need a very very very very very tall head though.....
"Her enduring legacy is far more emotional, instead of statistical..."

"To watch Arantxa Sanchez Vicario play tennis was to rediscover the reason why we fell in love with the game in the first place."
PamShriverRockz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 28th, 2006, 07:10 PM   #12
Politically Unmotivated

Quote:
Sure everyones a celeb these days.
She's the female lead on the world's #1 rated (yet totally crap) TV show. She had a starring role in Big Mommas House 2 which was shite but still #1 at the Box Office. She used to be on The West Wing (before it was crap) and has been on Ellen, Conan, The Tonight Show, Regis and Kelly and a gazillion other talkshows. Whether you have heard of her or not she can be called a celebrity.
Old Mar 28th, 2006, 07:33 PM   #13
country flag karl m

Quote:
She's the female lead on the world's #1 rated (yet totally crap) TV show. She had a starring role in Big Mommas House 2 which was shite but still #1 at the Box Office. She used to be on The West Wing (before it was crap) and has been on Ellen, Conan, The Tonight Show, Regis and Kelly and a gazillion other talkshows. Whether you have heard of her or not she can be called a celebrity.
Keep your wig on.
Old Mar 28th, 2006, 07:42 PM   #14
country flag skanky~skanketta

skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute
tom welling. he's plays a double role as my lover as well.

Old Mar 28th, 2006, 07:46 PM   #15
Politically Unmotivated

Quote:
Keep your wig on.
She's my friend! Of course I'm going to get upset if somebody doesn't know who she is!