Sacha Jones - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 5th, 2007, 10:56 PM   #31
country flag MirkovicJones

MirkovicJones is a glorious beacon of light MirkovicJones is a glorious beacon of light MirkovicJones is a glorious beacon of light MirkovicJones is a glorious beacon of light MirkovicJones is a glorious beacon of light MirkovicJones is a glorious beacon of light MirkovicJones is a glorious beacon of light MirkovicJones is a glorious beacon of light MirkovicJones is a glorious beacon of light MirkovicJones is a glorious beacon of light MirkovicJones is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Sacha Jones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat's Pajamas View Post
Sacha is also on the entry lists for some big junior tournaments coming up in Europe
Go Sacha!
MirkovicJones is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 6th, 2007, 12:45 AM   #32
country flag kittyking

kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat's Pajamas View Post
Sacha is also on the entry lists for some big junior tournaments coming up in Europe
Yes that sounds about right, shes only like 3 points off being ranked 10 in the junior rankings but shes defending heaps of points. Shes in the best form of her career so far, lets see how many tournaments she can win in the next couple of months
Old May 6th, 2007, 04:01 AM   #33
country flag ozfan44

ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute

Sacha is a nice girl, i chatted with her in Perth in March!
|
And all the other aussie girls
ozfan44 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2007, 05:54 PM   #34
country flag Legolas_111

Legolas_111 is just really nice Legolas_111 is just really nice Legolas_111 is just really nice Legolas_111 is just really nice Legolas_111 is just really nice Legolas_111 is just really nice Legolas_111 is just really nice Legolas_111 is just really nice Legolas_111 is just really nice Legolas_111 is just really nice Legolas_111 is just really nice

Is she a good player in clay???
I hope she could do well in the french open!!

The week of the 21st she's going to play in Palm Beach Gardens (25.000$) and after that she's going to play a junior in Italy (Bonfiglio - Grade A).

Good luck!!

Last edited by Legolas_111 : May 6th, 2007 at 07:09 PM.
Legolas_111 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2007, 03:28 AM   #35
country flag kittyking

kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legolas_111 View Post
Is she a good player in clay???
I hope she could do well in the french open!!

The week of the 21st she's going to play in Palm Beach Gardens (25.000$) and after that she's going to play a junior in Italy (Bonfiglio - Grade A).

Good luck!!
Okay thanks for that, I knew about her playing in the GA event but not about playing at Palm Beach

Shes not exactly the best on clay (mainly because she doesnt tend to go into the net much and can get outhit by the stronger girls in ralleys) - but shes in very good form so who knows anything could happen
Old May 13th, 2007, 11:14 AM   #36
country flag Legolas_111

Legolas_111 is just really nice Legolas_111 is just really nice Legolas_111 is just really nice Legolas_111 is just really nice Legolas_111 is just really nice Legolas_111 is just really nice Legolas_111 is just really nice Legolas_111 is just really nice Legolas_111 is just really nice Legolas_111 is just really nice Legolas_111 is just really nice

Sacha is in the entry list of Palm Beach Gardens (http://www.itftennis.com/womens/tour...rder=Position), but she isn't in the qualyfing draw... what has happened to her??
Old May 14th, 2007, 03:24 AM   #37
country flag kittyking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legolas_111 View Post
Sacha is in the entry list of Palm Beach Gardens (http://www.itftennis.com/womens/tour...rder=Position), but she isn't in the qualyfing draw... what has happened to her??
I havent heard anything yet - she could well have gotten a maindraw wildcard or special exemption (her flight may have been late) though....

or maybe she just went straight to Europe
Old May 21st, 2007, 04:02 PM   #38
country flag Legolas_111

She isn't in Bonfiglio!!!
Where is she going to play now??? Is she going to play any junior more???
Old May 22nd, 2007, 07:24 AM   #39
country flag kittyking

I have no idea if Sacha is even in Europe - is there an updated junior rg list?
Old May 30th, 2007, 01:39 PM   #40
country flag Legolas_111

Sacha isn't in RG list!!!!
Oh my God!!!!

Is she injured????
Old May 30th, 2007, 09:36 PM   #41
country flag Mana

Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute

Sacha was on the 25k qualies list for 25k Gatania but withdrew
Old May 30th, 2007, 09:37 PM   #42
country flag Mana

Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute

Sacha is 7th into Wimbledon tho
Old May 31st, 2007, 04:49 AM   #43
country flag kittyking

Maybe Sacha just wants to have a superb Junior Wimbledon? I mean shes probably the 4th or 5th favourite to win there (whereas at RG she would have been more like the 15th favourite).
Old May 31st, 2007, 11:26 AM   #44
country flag moo_85

moo_85 is a glorious beacon of light moo_85 is a glorious beacon of light moo_85 is a glorious beacon of light moo_85 is a glorious beacon of light moo_85 is a glorious beacon of light moo_85 is a glorious beacon of light moo_85 is a glorious beacon of light moo_85 is a glorious beacon of light moo_85 is a glorious beacon of light moo_85 is a glorious beacon of light moo_85 is a glorious beacon of light

no way, she is good on clay. definately not 15th, atleast 4th pick for me. I hope she get's better soon
moo_85 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 31st, 2007, 10:21 PM   #45
country flag Cat's Pajamas
A Young Troubadour.

Cat's Pajamas has a reputation beyond repute Cat's Pajamas has a reputation beyond repute Cat's Pajamas has a reputation beyond repute Cat's Pajamas has a reputation beyond repute Cat's Pajamas has a reputation beyond repute Cat's Pajamas has a reputation beyond repute Cat's Pajamas has a reputation beyond repute Cat's Pajamas has a reputation beyond repute Cat's Pajamas has a reputation beyond repute Cat's Pajamas has a reputation beyond repute Cat's Pajamas has a reputation beyond repute

I'm afraid Sacha is injured, she withdrew from the clay warm-ups and Roland Garros