Sacha Jones - Page 27 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 5th, 2012, 05:02 AM   #391
country flag Chris93

Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Sacha Jones

Good work Sacha.
Sharapova ~ Li ~ Kerber ~ Kvitova ~ Kirilenko ~ Ivanovic ~ Stephens ~ Makarova ~ Safarova ~ Cirstea ~ Goerges ~ Cornet ~ Lisicki ~ Robson ~ Watson ~ Kanepi ~ Keys ~ Tsurenko ~ Wozniak ~ Puig ~ Oudin ~ Petkovic ~ Sevastova ~ Rezai

AND OF COURSE ALL THE AUSSIES!!!
Chris93 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 5th, 2012, 11:02 AM   #392
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Good win for Sacha. It would be good if she could make 2nd round but that should only happen if she draws kudryavtseva. Still, a good win, even though not as good as hobart
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 5th, 2012, 08:40 PM   #393
country flag NZ tennis fan

NZ tennis fan has much to be proud of NZ tennis fan has much to be proud of NZ tennis fan has much to be proud of NZ tennis fan has much to be proud of NZ tennis fan has much to be proud of NZ tennis fan has much to be proud of NZ tennis fan has much to be proud of NZ tennis fan has much to be proud of NZ tennis fan has much to be proud of NZ tennis fan has much to be proud of NZ tennis fan has much to be proud of

Expected struggle for Sacha. She seems to find it hard to beat asian players for some reason. Good luck in the next round

My fave forever Justine Henin

Jelena Dokic, Daniela Hantuchova, Andrea Petkovic and Sacha Jones
NZ tennis fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 6th, 2012, 08:16 AM   #394
country flag dok-stos

dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all

Let's hope she can grind out another win today.
Down 6-3 3-2.
Playing a long game to not go down a break and 4-2
Go Sacha
dok-stos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 6th, 2012, 09:15 AM   #395
country flag AYUMI-GOAT

AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute

Sacha just took the second set 7-6 (9)

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3
AYUMI-GOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 6th, 2012, 10:50 AM   #396
country flag Chris93

Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold

She ended up losing. I thought she would have ran away in the third set but not too be. These are the matches she should be winning.
Sharapova ~ Li ~ Kerber ~ Kvitova ~ Kirilenko ~ Ivanovic ~ Stephens ~ Makarova ~ Safarova ~ Cirstea ~ Goerges ~ Cornet ~ Lisicki ~ Robson ~ Watson ~ Kanepi ~ Keys ~ Tsurenko ~ Wozniak ~ Puig ~ Oudin ~ Petkovic ~ Sevastova ~ Rezai

Old Feb 6th, 2012, 01:00 PM   #397
country flag ozfan44

ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute

Disapointing loss...hopefully she can get in somehow as a Lucky Loser
|
And all the other aussie girls
ozfan44 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 6th, 2012, 01:02 PM   #398
country flag bavaria86

bavaria86 has a reputation beyond repute bavaria86 has a reputation beyond repute bavaria86 has a reputation beyond repute bavaria86 has a reputation beyond repute bavaria86 has a reputation beyond repute bavaria86 has a reputation beyond repute bavaria86 has a reputation beyond repute bavaria86 has a reputation beyond repute bavaria86 has a reputation beyond repute bavaria86 has a reputation beyond repute bavaria86 has a reputation beyond repute

can anybody in here tell me what the reason was she switched nationalities?

Sabina Sharipova - Nigina Abduraimova

Vika-Carla-Mariajo-Sabine-Julia-Andrea-Marina-Tamira-Virginie
bavaria86 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 7th, 2012, 05:30 AM   #399
country flag sutho12

sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all

Due to better opputunities as an aussie. Training & wcs no doubt.
Old Feb 25th, 2012, 12:00 PM   #400
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Sacha 3rd seed in Wellington. Hope she can replicate her hobart form

Last edited by chingching : Jul 22nd, 2012 at 09:00 AM.
Old Feb 29th, 2012, 09:07 AM   #401
country flag chingching

As second seed, Sacha beat Riko Sayanawagi 67 62 61!!!! Next has OSaka Mayors cup runner up ninomiya so hopefully she can get through
Old Mar 2nd, 2012, 11:39 AM   #402
country flag chingching

A disgusting loss to Makoto Ninomiya.
Old Apr 16th, 2012, 01:40 PM   #403
country flag chingching

A bit of an update:
Sacha has not been in amazing form but better than wellington
She took a set off Ash barty (not an easy task) on clay at ipswich, Lost 7-5 in the 3rd to japanese player junri namigata in the quarters at bundaberg (namigata won a 75K + H in beijing in 2010), lost in the quarters of Jackson 25K in America to Chichi Scholl 76 57 75. SOOOOOO Close Then lost 76 in the 3rd to Larcher de Brito in Pelham quarters (she seems to have quarters syndrome) 76 in the third, ehich in itself isnt a bad result but a pattern of losing tight matches is appearing. In 50K Dothan Qualies, she beat an unranked american first round 62 64. She seems to be travelling with a bunch of aussies (izzy holland, sally peers and Johanna Konta (i know shes british) are also here) and has the defeater of sally peers next round. Hopefully she can make maindraw and get some good wins

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008
Old Jun 24th, 2012, 11:07 AM   #404
country flag AYUMI-GOAT

AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute

Sacha won 25k Kristinehamn

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3
AYUMI-GOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 24th, 2012, 12:14 PM   #405
country flag Chris93

Congrats to Sacha