Sacha Jones - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 26th, 2006, 02:17 PM   #1
country flag Legolas_111

Legolas_111 is just really nice Legolas_111 is just really nice Legolas_111 is just really nice Legolas_111 is just really nice Legolas_111 is just really nice Legolas_111 is just really nice Legolas_111 is just really nice Legolas_111 is just really nice Legolas_111 is just really nice Legolas_111 is just really nice Legolas_111 is just really nice
Sacha Jones

How does she play??? What do you think about her?? Is she agressive and powerful and strong?? Can you explain her forehand, backhand, serve...all aspects about her game?? What things has she improve??
Do you think that she can arrive to the top 100??
Help me please!!
Put you opinion!!
Bye
Legolas_111 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 11th, 2006, 10:39 AM   #2
country flag kittyking

kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute
She will definately get into the top 100, I have alot of faith in her. Shes a player who uses her brain alot in the game, so although she may not always be the strongest lady out there she is most likely the smartest.
kittyking is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 12th, 2006, 02:19 AM   #3
country flag Dani12

Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute
Definitly, she could be top 50. She has talent.
Dani12 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 12th, 2006, 08:08 AM   #4
country flag kittyking

kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute
It would be great to see Marina Erakovic and Sacha Jones play doubles together
Old Aug 14th, 2006, 06:58 AM   #5
country flag Mana

Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by kittyking
It would be great to see Marina Erakovic and Sacha Jones play doubles together
I dont agree. I think Sacha would combine well with Kairangi Vano. Marina should play with Azarenka again, of Monica like she is this week!!!!
Old Aug 14th, 2006, 10:13 AM   #6
country flag kittyking

Vano hasnt made much improvements in the last 12 months
Sacha jones has lept over 120 places and is now in the top 20

To be honest I wouldnt mind seeing Sacha Jones play with Victoria Azerenka and Marina playing with Michelle Krajcek again
Old Aug 30th, 2006, 07:40 AM   #7
country flag etf

etf is a splendid one to behold etf is a splendid one to behold etf is a splendid one to behold etf is a splendid one to behold etf is a splendid one to behold etf is a splendid one to behold etf is a splendid one to behold etf is a splendid one to behold etf is a splendid one to behold etf is a splendid one to behold etf is a splendid one to behold
Canadian Junior International G1 28th Aug 2006
Sacha Jones

singles 5th seed
round 1 bye
round 2 d. Stephanie Roy (CAN) 63 62
round 3 d. (9) Naomi Cavaday (GBR) 76(8) 62
quarterfinal lost to (1) Julia Cohen (USA) 76(5) 67(0) 36

doubles 4th seed
round 1 bye
round 2 Jones/Cavaday d. Roy/Andrea Kwong (CAN) 61 61
quarterfinal lost to (5) Andrea Berkova (CZE)/Sandra Roma (SWE) 36 26

Katherine Westbury ~ Emily Fanning ~ Dianne Hollands

Last edited by etf : Sep 2nd, 2006 at 07:48 PM.
etf is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 23rd, 2006, 04:21 AM   #8
country flag Cat's Pajamas
A Young Troubadour.

Cat's Pajamas has a reputation beyond repute Cat's Pajamas has a reputation beyond repute Cat's Pajamas has a reputation beyond repute Cat's Pajamas has a reputation beyond repute Cat's Pajamas has a reputation beyond repute Cat's Pajamas has a reputation beyond repute Cat's Pajamas has a reputation beyond repute Cat's Pajamas has a reputation beyond repute Cat's Pajamas has a reputation beyond repute Cat's Pajamas has a reputation beyond repute Cat's Pajamas has a reputation beyond repute
I saw Sacha at the US Open juinors tournament and she looked very impressive. I saw her mutilate Denise Dy 6-1 6-1. She has a lovely game and she's very cute. She's made two grandslam quarterfinals this year so I expect perhaps a top 50 player in her but hopefully better

Good luck Sacha!
Old Sep 24th, 2006, 01:47 AM   #9
country flag Dani12

Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah I saw Sacha play as well and she's got more talent than I first expected. Can anyone tell me how old she is?
Dani12 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 24th, 2006, 05:46 AM   #10
country flag kittyking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danimoo
Yeah I saw Sacha play as well and she's got more talent than I first expected. Can anyone tell me how old she is?
Sachas 15, turning 16 on the 8th of november (3 days before my birthday )
Shes one of the nicest girls ive ever met and shes playing the best tennis of her life, its hard to think that before the US Open she had never won two singles matches at a single grand slam tournament before.
One of her coaches has suggested that if she gets into the top 10 this year with a win at the Asian Championships then next years Junior Australian Open could be her last as she makes her move in the senior arena.
Old Sep 24th, 2006, 02:42 PM   #11
A Young Troubadour.

Cat's Pajamas has a reputation beyond repute Cat's Pajamas has a reputation beyond repute Cat's Pajamas has a reputation beyond repute Cat's Pajamas has a reputation beyond repute Cat's Pajamas has a reputation beyond repute Cat's Pajamas has a reputation beyond repute Cat's Pajamas has a reputation beyond repute Cat's Pajamas has a reputation beyond repute Cat's Pajamas has a reputation beyond repute Cat's Pajamas has a reputation beyond repute Cat's Pajamas has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by kittyking
Sachas 15, turning 16 on the 8th of november (3 days before my birthday )
Shes one of the nicest girls ive ever met and shes playing the best tennis of her life, its hard to think that before the US Open she had never won two singles matches at a single grand slam tournament before.
One of her coaches has suggested that if she gets into the top 10 this year with a win at the Asian Championships then next years Junior Australian Open could be her last as she makes her move in the senior arena.

That would be awesome

Sacha Jones the Australian Champ
Old Sep 25th, 2006, 12:52 AM   #12
country flag kittyking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat's Pajamas
That would be awesome

Sacha Jones the Australian Champ
Yea
Old Oct 27th, 2006, 03:42 AM   #13
A Young Troubadour.

Re: Sacha Jones

When is Sacha playing again?
Old Oct 27th, 2006, 04:07 AM   #14
country flag kittyking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat's Pajamas View Post
When is Sacha playing again?
Shes playing in Thailand this week, shes heavy favourite to win their although I am alittle nervous about her next opponent in the semi finals Varatchaya after Varatchaya beat Sacha in the doubles 61 62 (Varatchaya also beat Ellen Barry whose another rising star from my great country, just a few weeks back).
Next week she'll be playing the most important tournament of her career to date - at the GB1 Asia/Oceania Championships, if she wins she into the top 10 for juniors
Old Mar 21st, 2007, 10:52 AM   #15
country flag etf

etf is a splendid one to behold etf is a splendid one to behold etf is a splendid one to behold etf is a splendid one to behold etf is a splendid one to behold etf is a splendid one to behold etf is a splendid one to behold etf is a splendid one to behold etf is a splendid one to behold etf is a splendid one to behold etf is a splendid one to behold

Kalgoorlie $25k:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Singles 1r:
Sacha d. Anna Smith (GBR) - 6-4,6-3

Next Up:
Kumiko Iijima (JPN)

Katherine Westbury ~ Emily Fanning ~ Dianne Hollands
etf is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote