Video's - Page 18 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 5th, 2009, 02:57 PM   #256
country flag Dinayer
Bazinga! I dont care

Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Video's

thank you VERYYYYYYYY much!!!
Dinayer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 5th, 2009, 03:12 PM   #257
country flag DS.Fan.

DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of

http://living.smgbb.cn/aot/female/20...25/109571.html
http://living.smgbb.cn/aot/female/20...25/109614.html

Dinara Safina

Support Venus&Bojona all the time
DS.Fan. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 5th, 2009, 03:14 PM   #258
country flag PersephoneDisco
Because She's Worth It

PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future

Aww thanks Tracy! Dina gives the best interviews!
PersephoneDisco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 5th, 2009, 03:27 PM   #259
country flag DS.Fan.

DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by PersephoneDisco View Post
Aww thanks Tracy! Dina gives the best interviews!
I don't want to see final's video,I saved it in my computer,But I have no courage to see it again

Dinara Safina

Support Venus&Bojona all the time
DS.Fan. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 5th, 2009, 03:42 PM   #260
Because She's Worth It

PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future

Tracy, I would have done the same!
Old Feb 6th, 2009, 11:49 PM   #261
Because She's Worth It

Quote:
Originally Posted by istase2000 View Post
Hi girls, I've uploaded the match for you

2008 Roland Garros Safina vs Dementieva QF

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=AVMNUDNZ
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OUV3SEZT
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=A8IF2I69
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KQC1JM7C
~900mb
join with hjsplit

higher quality one here ~1.8gb:
credit: http://torrents.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?t=910894
Hey Karen, pepi and I tried to upload the various megaupload downloads and once we wanted to view them, the media player couldn't play them! Help?
Old Feb 7th, 2009, 12:00 AM   #262
country flag Dinayer
Bazinga! I dont care

Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute

Old Feb 7th, 2009, 12:37 AM   #263
country flag istase2000

istase2000 is a name known to all istase2000 is a name known to all istase2000 is a name known to all istase2000 is a name known to all istase2000 is a name known to all istase2000 is a name known to all istase2000 is a name known to all istase2000 is a name known to all istase2000 is a name known to all istase2000 is a name known to all istase2000 is a name known to all

did u guys join the parts together using hjsplit? http://www.treepad.net/download/hjsplit.zip
(it's 0.3mb, and you don't have to install it. just open it up and click join, then choose the file that ends in 001, and it'll join it 4 u)

so now u have
2008.Roland.Garros.QF.Safina.v.Dementieva_agk.avi. 001
2008.Roland.Garros.QF.Safina.v.Dementieva_agk.avi. 002
2008.Roland.Garros.QF.Safina.v.Dementieva_agk.avi. 003
2008.Roland.Garros.QF.Safina.v.Dementieva_agk.avi. 004

and when you join them you should get 1 file: 2008.Roland.Garros.QF.Safina.v.Dementieva_agk.avi

hope that helps
istase2000 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 7th, 2009, 12:53 AM   #264
country flag Dinayer
Bazinga! I dont care

oooooooooooooohhh thank you!
Old Feb 7th, 2009, 12:54 AM   #265
Because She's Worth It

How do you get the '2008.Roland.Garros.QF.Safina.v.Dementieva_agk.avi . 001' to be the input bit?

Thanks Karen
Old Feb 7th, 2009, 01:18 AM   #266
country flag istase2000

istase2000 is a name known to all istase2000 is a name known to all istase2000 is a name known to all istase2000 is a name known to all istase2000 is a name known to all istase2000 is a name known to all istase2000 is a name known to all istase2000 is a name known to all istase2000 is a name known to all istase2000 is a name known to all istase2000 is a name known to all

sorry for making it so complicated
i should've just split the actual file by sets or something instead of letting you join them.. my bad

i'll try and explain step by step then

1/ double click on hjsplit.exe after you download it (i uploaded the one i use here: http://sharebee.com/cdbfe96d)

2/ now you should get the following green screen. click join.

3/ then you get this purple screen, click input file

4/ now choose the folder where you downloaded the file to and click open
then it goes back to the purple screen, click start. you must have downloaded all the parts for it to work
istase2000 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 7th, 2009, 11:48 AM   #267
country flag Dinayer
Bazinga! I dont care

Karen
Old Feb 7th, 2009, 01:45 PM   #268
Because She's Worth It

Karen, merci! I'm just dumb when it comes to this sort of stuff
Step by step instructions will be must appreciated
Old Feb 9th, 2009, 04:47 PM   #269
country flag camilia

camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJR78bQVFBQ
camilia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 9th, 2009, 04:54 PM   #270
Because She's Worth It

Great video Cami! Dina is the best sister in the world