Video's - Page 15 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 10th, 2009, 08:52 PM   #211
country flag Dinayer
Bazinga! I dont care

Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Video's

Quote:
Originally Posted by istase2000 View Post
Thanks for the welcome
I've seen the sharapova one and that's quite amazing too since sharapova is quite mentally tough... so dinara out-toughed her mentally
that match was amazing
Dinayer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 10th, 2009, 08:55 PM   #212
country flag PersephoneDisco
Because She's Worth It

PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future

I can't seem to view that video...hmm
PersephoneDisco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12th, 2009, 04:33 PM   #213
Because She's Worth It

PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future

Dinara Safina Interview in Sydney
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=B0MI1sCgnI4
Old Jan 12th, 2009, 05:48 PM   #214
country flag Dinayer
Bazinga! I dont care

Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute

thank you, Mazz
Old Jan 12th, 2009, 05:52 PM   #215
Because She's Worth It

Rather interesting interview only cos she seemed like she didn't really like the lifestyle of Moscow. Crazy life and too many Russians according to her! Well it is the most expensive city according to some report...
Old Jan 17th, 2009, 08:03 PM   #216
country flag fester

fester is a glorious beacon of light fester is a glorious beacon of light fester is a glorious beacon of light fester is a glorious beacon of light fester is a glorious beacon of light fester is a glorious beacon of light fester is a glorious beacon of light fester is a glorious beacon of light fester is a glorious beacon of light fester is a glorious beacon of light fester is a glorious beacon of light

I'm not sure if anyone is aware of this, but there is a site where you can download tennis matches. It has on there all the hopman cup matches except against China. I think you have to join though.

http://t3nnis.tv/

D

Laura Robson Heather Watson

Federer Nadal Wawrinka Simon Gasquet Murray
fester is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17th, 2009, 08:09 PM   #217
country flag camilia

camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by fester View Post
I'm not sure if anyone is aware of this, but there is a site where you can download tennis matches. It has on there all the hopman cup matches except against China. I think you have to join though.

http://t3nnis.tv/

D
thanks Debbie
camilia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25th, 2009, 02:58 PM   #218
country flag camilia

camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFkkxwEfSJs
Old Jan 25th, 2009, 03:06 PM   #219
country flag Dinayer
Bazinga! I dont care

OMG I love her so much

thank you cami
Old Jan 25th, 2009, 03:09 PM   #220
country flag camilia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Пепи. View Post
OMG I love her so much

thank you cami
You are welcome princess
Old Jan 26th, 2009, 04:20 PM   #221
C. Drone
CFO

C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by camilia View Post
it's hilarious

"i'm still mentally stronger than her"
"she had nothing to beat me"

bitchiness all the way
Old Jan 26th, 2009, 04:26 PM   #222
Because She's Worth It

Dina is the best kind of bitch around IMO..'the girl'...
Old Jan 26th, 2009, 05:21 PM   #223
country flag camilia

Quote:
Originally Posted by tejmeglekvár View Post
it's hilarious

"i'm still mentally stronger than her"
"she had nothing to beat me"

bitchiness all the way
She's not being bitchy, it's just lost in translation
Old Jan 29th, 2009, 06:32 PM   #224
country flag Sexysova
Hot as hell! <3

Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute

Australian Open SF - Dinara Safina vs. Vera Zvonareva

vs.

MATCH: http://forum.vaidisova-nicole.com/vi...5&p=8591#p8591
Old Jan 29th, 2009, 06:36 PM   #225
Because She's Worth It

Thanks Sexysova!