Video's - Page 113 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 13th, 2010, 11:07 PM   #1681
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Video's

Dinara Safina vs Nadia Petrova 2008 Tokyo Semi-final Highlights

Maria Sharapova Venus & Serena Martina Hingis Anna Kournikova Monica Seles Ana Ivanovic Victoria Azarenka Jelena Dokic Laura Robson Eugenie Bouchard Heather Watson Marion Bartoli Petra Kvitova Donna Vekic

Official Siberian Death Stare Of The Maria Mafia
Andy Murray 2013 Wimbledon Champion. @TheGrandSlams

Last edited by JamieOwen3 : Sep 13th, 2010 at 11:39 PM.
JamieOwen3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 13th, 2010, 11:28 PM   #1682
country flag nikeshirtoffug
I put my hand upon your hip when I dip you dip

nikeshirtoffug is a name known to all nikeshirtoffug is a name known to all nikeshirtoffug is a name known to all nikeshirtoffug is a name known to all nikeshirtoffug is a name known to all nikeshirtoffug is a name known to all nikeshirtoffug is a name known to all nikeshirtoffug is a name known to all nikeshirtoffug is a name known to all nikeshirtoffug is a name known to all nikeshirtoffug is a name known to all

God, that match was so good.

Although, it was the semifinal, not the final. She played Sveta in the final.

Last edited by nikeshirtoffug : Sep 13th, 2010 at 11:34 PM.
nikeshirtoffug is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 13th, 2010, 11:39 PM   #1683
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute

duhh im a dumbo
Maria Sharapova Venus & Serena Martina Hingis Anna Kournikova Monica Seles Ana Ivanovic Victoria Azarenka Jelena Dokic Laura Robson Eugenie Bouchard Heather Watson Marion Bartoli Petra Kvitova Donna Vekic

Old Sep 14th, 2010, 12:20 AM   #1684
country flag redsonja

redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future

That match. It was perfection.

I want to go back to Tokyo 2008 and live there.
JELENA JANKOVIC: A little bit. I don't want to speak French. I don't want to do anything. I am not in the mood now.
redsonja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 14th, 2010, 05:25 AM   #1685
country flag Caralenko
Senior Bint.

Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieOwen3 View Post
Dinara Safina vs Nadia Petrova 2008 Tokyo Semi-final Highlights

Thanks so much for doing my request

Such a great match.
Caralenko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 14th, 2010, 02:43 PM   #1686
country flag Ashi

Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute

Her Serve
''O eco-friendly, Nature ke rakshak, Main bhi hoon nature!. Rivaazon se, Samaajhon se, kyon, Tu kaate mujhe, Kyun baante mujhse iss tarah. Kyun sach ka sabak sikhaaye, Jab sach sunn bhi na paaye. Sach koi bole toh tu, niyam kanoon bataaye. Tera darr, tera pyaar, teri waah, tu hi rakh!!! ''~~~ Irshad Kamil
Dinara Safina & Sania Mirza
Ashi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 14th, 2010, 04:15 PM   #1687
country flag JamieOwen3

She DID serve so well in the match.

Old Sep 20th, 2010, 12:05 PM   #1688
C. Drone
CFO

C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute

somebody should send this Tokyo on DVD to her, to see what mountain she has to climb.
Old Sep 21st, 2010, 08:40 AM   #1689
country flag DS.Fan.

DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of

http://news.naver.com/main/vod/vod.n...01810&sid1=107
Did u see the video that dina in seoul?she said she was practising with Marat and he coached her for one week!what a crazy world!
i guess Gaston has no any power on her!but she cant find a good coach who is fit for her at the moment!she has no choice and Marat liked to help his baby sister when he saw she had a huge diffculty

Dinara Safina

Support Venus&Bojona all the time
DS.Fan. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 21st, 2010, 08:42 AM   #1690
osseous

osseous has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracy^^Dinarik View Post
http://news.naver.com/main/vod/vod.n...01810&sid1=107
Did u see the video that dina in seoul?she said she was practising with Marat and he coached her for one week!what a crazy world!
i guess Gaston has no any power on her!but she cant find a good coach who is fit for her at the moment!she has no choice and Marat liked to help his baby sister when he saw she had a huge diffculty
I mean, SERIOUSLY?
osseous is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 21st, 2010, 09:11 AM   #1691
country flag vanúss
The times they are changing

vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future

Stupid idea.
Isn't she supposed to have a coach already ? i mean, the fact that Marat coached her doesn't make me go all i don't care, it just sounds bad that in her situation she's doing such a thing. Now she's back with Gaston/Senor Ninguno and Short guy, in Asia. It doesn't make sense at all to me It really just shows how confident she is in her choices. IMO

Zeljko Krajan

Last edited by vanúss : Sep 21st, 2010 at 09:39 AM.
vanúss is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 21st, 2010, 09:59 AM   #1692
country flag redsonja

redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future

I... what? This situation is screwed up every which way I could imagine. Unless Gaston had personal reasons he couldn't be with her those couple of weeks, then it would kind of make sense. Otherwise... no.

("You're very famous in Korea." What? )
JELENA JANKOVIC: A little bit. I don't want to speak French. I don't want to do anything. I am not in the mood now.
redsonja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 21st, 2010, 10:32 AM   #1693
country flag vanúss
The times they are changing

vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by redsonja View Post
I... what? This situation is screwed up every which way I could imagine. Unless Gaston had personal reasons he couldn't be with her those couple of weeks, then it would kind of make sense. Otherwise... no.

I haven't thought of that, but yeah in this case it would make complete sense, alas we won't know i guess.

Zeljko Krajan

vanúss is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 21st, 2010, 10:58 AM   #1694
country flag Ashi

Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute

Read Sig. Even if it was only for a week!
''O eco-friendly, Nature ke rakshak, Main bhi hoon nature!. Rivaazon se, Samaajhon se, kyon, Tu kaate mujhe, Kyun baante mujhse iss tarah. Kyun sach ka sabak sikhaaye, Jab sach sunn bhi na paaye. Sach koi bole toh tu, niyam kanoon bataaye. Tera darr, tera pyaar, teri waah, tu hi rakh!!! ''~~~ Irshad Kamil
Dinara Safina & Sania Mirza
Ashi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 21st, 2010, 11:30 AM   #1695
country flag camilia

camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by redsonja View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanúss View Post
I haven't thought of that, but yeah in this case it would make complete sense, alas we won't know i guess.
I'd go with that reason but I hope they both enjoyed it that they might try it for a longer period
camilia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote