Video's - Page 112 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 5th, 2010, 09:37 AM   #1666
country flag camilia

camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of
Re: Video's

camilia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 13th, 2010, 11:47 AM   #1667
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute

Jelena Dokic vs Dinara Safina 2009 AO Highlights

Official Siberian Death Stare Of The Maria Mafia
Andy Murray 2013 Wimbledon Champion. @TheGrandSlams
JamieOwen3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 19th, 2010, 01:58 PM   #1668
country flag Sexysova
I'm back and fierce, bitches!

Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute

Montreal R1: Dinara Safina vs. Andrea Petkovic

vs.

SET 2: http://forum.vaidisova-nicole.com/vi...p=13720#p13720
Sexysova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 19th, 2010, 03:45 PM   #1669
country flag PersephoneDisco
Because She's Worth It

PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future

Thanks Brodie!
PersephoneDisco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22nd, 2010, 07:37 PM   #1670
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute

Ana Ivanovic vs Dinara Safina 2006 Wimbledon Highlights

Old Aug 23rd, 2010, 01:44 PM   #1671
country flag nikeshirtoffug
I put my hand upon your hip when I dip you dip

nikeshirtoffug is a name known to all nikeshirtoffug is a name known to all nikeshirtoffug is a name known to all nikeshirtoffug is a name known to all nikeshirtoffug is a name known to all nikeshirtoffug is a name known to all nikeshirtoffug is a name known to all nikeshirtoffug is a name known to all nikeshirtoffug is a name known to all nikeshirtoffug is a name known to all nikeshirtoffug is a name known to all

A couple short videos from the Nadia match:

When she FINALLY held for 4-4 in the 3rd set. The noise around the court apparently made my camera shake.

Same game. It went on forever. I really wish I had taped the part where she hit a winner and walked up right to the ball kid's face and went "Theeeees. Theeeese is the ball!" and grabbed it from her.
nikeshirtoffug is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 23rd, 2010, 03:11 PM   #1672
country flag ~Kiera~
The dragon that spits fire

~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikeshirtoffug View Post
I really wish I had taped the part where she hit a winner and walked up right to the ball kid's face and went "Theeeees. Theeeese is the ball!" and grabbed it from her.

Thanks, Lexi

Q. It went through the net.
JELENA JANKOVIC: Through the net? Under the net?
~Kiera~ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 23rd, 2010, 05:30 PM   #1673
country flag Ashi

Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute

thanks
''O eco-friendly, Nature ke rakshak, Main bhi hoon nature!. Rivaazon se, Samaajhon se, kyon, Tu kaate mujhe, Kyun baante mujhse iss tarah. Kyun sach ka sabak sikhaaye, Jab sach sunn bhi na paaye. Sach koi bole toh tu, niyam kanoon bataaye. Tera darr, tera pyaar, teri waah, tu hi rakh!!! ''~~~ Irshad Kamil
Dinara Safina & Sania Mirza
Ashi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 24th, 2010, 02:03 AM   #1674
country flag camilia

camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikeshirtoffug View Post
A couple short videos from the Nadia match:

When she FINALLY held for 4-4 in the 3rd set. The noise around the court apparently made my camera shake.

Same game. It went on forever. I really wish I had taped the part where she hit a winner and walked up right to the ball kid's face and went "Theeeees. Theeeese is the ball!" and grabbed it from her.
It seems to me your camera started shaking when Dinara started shaking her hands
camilia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 31st, 2010, 09:12 PM   #1675
country flag Sexysova
I'm back and fierce, bitches!

Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute

US Open R1: Daniela Hantuchova vs. Dinara Safina

vs.

MATCH: http://forum.vaidisova-nicole.com/vi...p=13778#p13778
Sexysova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 31st, 2010, 09:59 PM   #1676
country flag vanúss
The times they are changing

vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future

Thank you

Zeljko Krajan

vanúss is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1st, 2010, 12:20 PM   #1677
country flag Anya07

Anya07 has much to be proud of Anya07 has much to be proud of Anya07 has much to be proud of Anya07 has much to be proud of Anya07 has much to be proud of Anya07 has much to be proud of Anya07 has much to be proud of Anya07 has much to be proud of Anya07 has much to be proud of Anya07 has much to be proud of Anya07 has much to be proud of

Hantuchova-Safina.US.Open.2010.1st (8 parts) was added HERE

http://image2you.ru
http://pic4you.ru
http://southwc.ru
Anya07 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 3rd, 2010, 09:49 PM   #1678
country flag JamieOwen3

Maria Sharapova vs Dinara Safina 2008 RG Highlights 1/2

Maria Sharapova vs Dinara Safina 2008 RG Highlights 2/2

Old Sep 3rd, 2010, 11:30 PM   #1679
country flag vanúss
The times they are changing

vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future

Sweet ! I love this match so much

Can't wait for Roland Garros, i miss Clay !

Zeljko Krajan

vanúss is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 4th, 2010, 02:31 AM   #1680
country flag Caralenko
Senior Bint.

Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieOwen3 View Post
Maria Sharapova vs Dinara Safina 2008 RG Highlights 1/2

Maria Sharapova vs Dinara Safina 2008 RG Highlights 2/2

Thank you so much for this!
Caralenko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote