Video's - Page 105 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 29th, 2010, 03:08 AM   #1561
country flag redsonja

redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future
Re: Video's

Ohmigod, that piano deal is like my worst nightmare. I would have just left.
JELENA JANKOVIC: A little bit. I don't want to speak French. I don't want to do anything. I am not in the mood now.
redsonja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 29th, 2010, 03:16 PM   #1562
country flag ~Kiera~
The dragon that spits fire

~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.facebook.com/video/video....4482561&ref=mf

Q. It went through the net.
JELENA JANKOVIC: Through the net? Under the net?
~Kiera~ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 29th, 2010, 04:03 PM   #1563
country flag nikeshirtoffug
I put my hand upon your hip when I dip you dip

nikeshirtoffug is a name known to all nikeshirtoffug is a name known to all nikeshirtoffug is a name known to all nikeshirtoffug is a name known to all nikeshirtoffug is a name known to all nikeshirtoffug is a name known to all nikeshirtoffug is a name known to all nikeshirtoffug is a name known to all nikeshirtoffug is a name known to all nikeshirtoffug is a name known to all nikeshirtoffug is a name known to all

I love how she starts to clean up the bottles. It reminds me of when we were in Montreal and she cleaned up about 10 water bottles and all the garbage Aga and Caro left from the practice session before her. Girl can organize a court in about 2 minutes.
nikeshirtoffug is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 29th, 2010, 04:57 PM   #1564
country flag vanúss
The times they are changing

vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future

her face is priceless !
Not really wise to make her look away when she's cutting the strawberries , she could have lost a finger in the process...Fruits are a dangerous thing for her

Zeljko Krajan

vanúss is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 29th, 2010, 05:52 PM   #1565
country flag makini

makini is a name known to all makini is a name known to all makini is a name known to all makini is a name known to all makini is a name known to all makini is a name known to all makini is a name known to all makini is a name known to all makini is a name known to all makini is a name known to all makini is a name known to all

She is adorable.
makini is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 29th, 2010, 10:55 PM   #1566
country flag ~Kiera~

~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.porsche-tennis.de/prod/pa...a_interviews10

Old Apr 29th, 2010, 11:20 PM   #1567
country flag redsonja

redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future

Poor Dejan.
JELENA JANKOVIC: A little bit. I don't want to speak French. I don't want to do anything. I am not in the mood now.
Old Apr 29th, 2010, 11:29 PM   #1568
country flag nikeshirtoffug
I put my hand upon your hip when I dip you dip

nikeshirtoffug is a name known to all nikeshirtoffug is a name known to all nikeshirtoffug is a name known to all nikeshirtoffug is a name known to all nikeshirtoffug is a name known to all nikeshirtoffug is a name known to all nikeshirtoffug is a name known to all nikeshirtoffug is a name known to all nikeshirtoffug is a name known to all nikeshirtoffug is a name known to all nikeshirtoffug is a name known to all

I think that's the new dude's job. Dejan is off the hook when they hire an actual physio.
nikeshirtoffug is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 30th, 2010, 12:00 AM   #1569
country flag ~Kiera~

Pre-match interview

http://tinypic.com/player.php?v=ajug79&s=5

Old Apr 30th, 2010, 01:44 AM   #1570
country flag redsonja

"It was a party for my stomach."
Old Apr 30th, 2010, 03:49 AM   #1571
country flag Caralenko
Senior Bint.

Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute

Whenever I watch her, I just can't help but smile It's odd.
Caralenko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 30th, 2010, 06:56 AM   #1572
country flag DS.Fan.

DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of

I totally love the girl!Her smile is so cute!

Dinara Safina

Support Venus&Bojona all the time
DS.Fan. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 30th, 2010, 10:09 AM   #1573
country flag camilia

camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of

Thanks for all the videos Sarah
camilia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 30th, 2010, 12:22 PM   #1574
osseous

osseous has disabled reputation

Thanks Sarah!
osseous is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 30th, 2010, 12:27 PM   #1575
country flag Sexysova
I'm back and fierce, bitches!

Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute

Stuttgart R2: Dinara Safina vs. Agnes Szavay

vs.

MATCH: http://forum.vaidisova-nicole.com/vi...p=13149#p13149
Sexysova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote