Dinara's Beauty Shines Brightly In Off-court Photos - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 16th, 2008, 07:30 PM   #1
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute
Dinara's Beauty Shines Brightly In Off-court Photos

Hello fans:I DO like Dinara,she just hasn't always been my top favorite as she is yours...but I started a separate thread to get your attention.

Hantuchova fans have the separate picture threads--ON- and OFF-court-- for Daniela,and it provides a variety of beautiful shots of her.Maybe you disagree,but I think that people would come to appreciate Dina more if you did this.In the past she always seemed to scowl or frown on court,and this helped create the ignorant perception that she was ugly.PLUS some guys are just plain stupid and they expect every Russian to be as breathtaking as Kirilenko or Dushevina---even while a gal exerts herself in a match.NOW she's smiling a lot more and she looks

Still,her head is slightly larger than average and you don't necesarily see her in her full glory with her pretty auburn hair tied tightly back in a ponytail cuz it causes the illusion that her head is bigger than it actually is...not to mention that she has an intense expression on her countenance sometimes.I've seen Dinara snapshots where she was dolled up at player parties with only a smidge of make-up on.She wasn't cute.......she was WOW!!!,and her formal attire flattered her tall,shapely figure.

That's basically it....Quite simply,I suspect that it'd cut down on some of the snide,anti-Dina posts if you had an attractive gallery that showed her in a relaxed,off-court setting.People would learn how lovely she can be.

Semi-retired tennis fan praying for a Culture of Accountability from the Pathetic Enabler, the WTA

Am working on a device that would translate cat meows to human languages

Last edited by bruce goose : Oct 19th, 2008 at 04:20 AM. Reason: Thread Title Change
bruce goose is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 16th, 2008, 08:48 PM   #2
country flag Dinayer
Bazinga! I dont care

Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off-Court Pictures Thread For Dinara???

good thread

hopefully we can have off court pictures tomorrow
Dinayer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 16th, 2008, 10:31 PM   #3
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepi. View Post
good thread

hopefully we can have off court pictures tomorrow
Con sus nalgas fantasticas,quisiera ver Dina vestiendo jeans

Semi-retired tennis fan praying for a Culture of Accountability from the Pathetic Enabler, the WTA

Old Aug 23rd, 2008, 03:22 PM   #4
country flag enchantrezz

enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of

We now have one off-court pic

enchantrezz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 23rd, 2008, 03:34 PM   #5
country flag enchantrezz

enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of

Some of my favorite off- court pics

Old Aug 23rd, 2008, 03:44 PM   #6
country flag enchantrezz

Candid Shots!!

Watching brother Marat

during kremlin cup

Old Aug 23rd, 2008, 05:03 PM   #7
country flag Dinayer
Bazinga! I dont care

Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce goose View Post
Con sus nalgas fantasticas,quisiera ver Dina vestiendo jeans
Old Aug 23rd, 2008, 05:04 PM   #8
country flag Dinayer
Bazinga! I dont care

thanks for the pics
Old Aug 23rd, 2008, 05:05 PM   #9
country flag Dinayer
Bazinga! I dont care

Quote:
Originally Posted by enchantrezz View Post
Candid Shots!!

Watching brother Marat
Old Aug 23rd, 2008, 05:11 PM   #10
country flag bruce goose

[quote=enchantrezz;13911299]Some of my favorite off- court pics

Look at how she keeps good company with two of the most stunning women on tour.Thanks,Enchantrezz!

Old Aug 23rd, 2008, 06:49 PM   #11
country flag enchantrezz

[quote=bruce goose;13911787]
Quote:
Originally Posted by enchantrezz View Post
Some of my favorite off- court pics

Look at how she keeps good company with two of the most stunning women on tour.Thanks,Enchantrezz!
Old Aug 24th, 2008, 07:37 AM   #12
country flag enchantrezz

Another pic from the past

Old Aug 24th, 2008, 08:10 AM   #13
country flag enchantrezz

Old Aug 24th, 2008, 08:27 AM   #14
country flag Dinayer
Bazinga! I dont care

OMG

Dinara
Old Aug 24th, 2008, 08:30 AM   #15
country flag enchantrezz

With fans and spectators