Nasdaq-100 Open 2006 - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 26th, 2006, 07:09 PM   #16
LefandePatty

LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute
go Patty!
LefandePatty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 27th, 2006, 09:13 AM   #17
country flag Swiss Ivo

Swiss Ivo has much to be proud of Swiss Ivo has much to be proud of Swiss Ivo has much to be proud of Swiss Ivo has much to be proud of Swiss Ivo has much to be proud of Swiss Ivo has much to be proud of Swiss Ivo has much to be proud of Swiss Ivo has much to be proud of Swiss Ivo has much to be proud of Swiss Ivo has much to be proud of Swiss Ivo has much to be proud of
Patty Schnyder (Suisse) vs. Katarina Srebotnik (Slo) 7:6, 6:3

ELENA DEMENTIEVA

Swiss Ivo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 27th, 2006, 06:27 PM   #18
country flag Swiss Ivo

Swiss Ivo has much to be proud of Swiss Ivo has much to be proud of Swiss Ivo has much to be proud of Swiss Ivo has much to be proud of Swiss Ivo has much to be proud of Swiss Ivo has much to be proud of Swiss Ivo has much to be proud of Swiss Ivo has much to be proud of Swiss Ivo has much to be proud of Swiss Ivo has much to be proud of Swiss Ivo has much to be proud of
Next Event:

WTA Miami 2006 - 1/8 Final

Patty Schnyder (Suisse) vs. Svetlana Kuznetsova (Rossija)

ELENA DEMENTIEVA

Old Mar 27th, 2006, 06:35 PM   #19
country flag Swiss Ivo

ELENA DEMENTIEVA

Old Mar 27th, 2006, 07:54 PM   #20
country flag Jenny.C.Fan

Jenny.C.Fan has a reputation beyond repute Jenny.C.Fan has a reputation beyond repute Jenny.C.Fan has a reputation beyond repute Jenny.C.Fan has a reputation beyond repute Jenny.C.Fan has a reputation beyond repute Jenny.C.Fan has a reputation beyond repute Jenny.C.Fan has a reputation beyond repute Jenny.C.Fan has a reputation beyond repute Jenny.C.Fan has a reputation beyond repute Jenny.C.Fan has a reputation beyond repute Jenny.C.Fan has a reputation beyond repute
aww patty, get well soon

Miss you JENNY and GUGA
GO Amelie,Sveta,Patty,Ana
Go A-rod,Marat, Rafa,Robby,Andy,Taylor, Juan Carlos,Nole

Liverpool FC Xabi EL Nino

Blog Here
Jenny.C.Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 28th, 2006, 02:39 AM   #21
country flag iPatty

iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute
Aww, Patty. I think you made the right choice, and the quote you had in your interview was priceless!
Old Mar 28th, 2006, 09:18 AM   #22
country flag Swiss Ivo

Patty said tonight, I hope, I can play in Amelia Island!

ELENA DEMENTIEVA

Old Mar 29th, 2006, 03:40 PM   #23
country flag Swiss Ivo

On saturday Patty will start with training again,
after 4 days break, after her injury around the match against Srebotnik.

Patty is 100% fit again,
for the tournaments in Amelia Island and Charleston on sand!

ELENA DEMENTIEVA

Last edited by Swiss Ivo : Mar 29th, 2006 at 07:50 PM.