Patty's blog at TennisUniverse.com (a project from WTAworld.com) - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 21st, 2006, 07:33 PM   #1
country flag carola
TennisUniverse.com Boss

carola is a glorious beacon of light carola is a glorious beacon of light carola is a glorious beacon of light carola is a glorious beacon of light carola is a glorious beacon of light carola is a glorious beacon of light carola is a glorious beacon of light carola is a glorious beacon of light carola is a glorious beacon of light carola is a glorious beacon of light carola is a glorious beacon of light
Patty's blog at TennisUniverse.com (a project from WTAworld.com)

Hi there -

I'm just writing to announce the launch of the new Patty Schnyder fan blog on WTAworld.com! It's being produced by great fans and wtaworld.com members just like you, and we hope you'll like it!

We invite you to check it out now by visiting the following link:
http://blogs.tennisuniverse.com/schnyder/Home

We would especially love to hear your feedback -- positive or negative. Tell us what you like, dislike, any features you'd like to see added to the blog by
replying to this thread.

I would also like to invite anyone interested in helping us produce this blog
and join our team to contact me. We're looking for as many enthusiastic and
passionate fans to work together to help make this blog a great resource.
Remember, writing blogs is virtually the same as posting messages on
WTAworld.com -- it doesn't necessarily mean having to spend hours every month
producing stuff for the site! And you can earn great vCash rewards too upto
$150 vCash per blog entry posted! Here's some examples of entries you could
write:

Quote:
I'm feeling very disappointed. I just got home and saw Martina lost badly to
Maria Sharapova in California today.

I knew it was going to be an extremely difficult match for Marti, but I really
hoped she would manage to win at least a set. But she lost 6-3, 6-3 and she
will now have to regroup in Miami.

Let's pray the god's are smiling on Marti next week and she gets a great draw!
Quote:
Nicole is seeded 11th and will have a bye in the first round.

She will play her first match against the winner of the match between Maria
Vento-Kabchi (VEN) and Zuzana Ondraskova (CZE).
Quote:
Maria was at the premiere for the new Ben Stiller movie last night in New York!
She looked dazzling in a very beautiful pink outfit and obviously had a great
time.

I've uploaded a bunch of the best pictures in the photo gallery section of this
site. Just click the link in the left menu to go see Maria at the event last
night!

Have fun!
Quote:
Gisi is on the cover of Caras magazine and there's a fun 3 page article inside.

Great news for the guys she's single and looking for a new man! She also says
she's really looking forward to visiting Miami, she has a few South American
friends and they always have fun together! Of course, she adds, her main focus
is on the tennis for the whole two weeks and she will be practicing very hard.
Gisi also says she's having alot of fun with the doubles but really wants to
improve her singles results and her ranking this year!

I'm going to post some scans in the photo gallery later. So look out for those!
And I will post a full translation later too! It's a really lovely fun article
to read.
So if this sounds like something you would like to be part of, please send me a
private message or email me at carola@tennisuniverse.com. I want to hear from
YOU!

I look forward to hearing from you guys!

Thanks,
Carola.
carola is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 21st, 2006, 09:01 PM   #2
country flag iPatty

iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah, guys, please join! It's nice being by myself, but I think it would be great if we all contributed in her blog!

I've already made my first entry.
Old Mar 21st, 2006, 10:12 PM   #3
vogus

vogus has a reputation beyond repute vogus has a reputation beyond repute vogus has a reputation beyond repute vogus has a reputation beyond repute vogus has a reputation beyond repute vogus has a reputation beyond repute vogus has a reputation beyond repute vogus has a reputation beyond repute vogus has a reputation beyond repute vogus has a reputation beyond repute vogus has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~PPP~
Yeah, guys, please join! It's nice being by myself, but I think it would be great if we all contributed in her blog!

I've already made my first entry.

nice job Greg, i read it. But why are they trying to pay people with Vcash? Vcash isn't worth anything.

Lefan should write some entries as well, as you two guys are the co-chief active Patty fans of the board.
vogus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 21st, 2006, 10:23 PM   #4
country flag iPatty

iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by vogus
nice job Greg, i read it. But why are they trying to pay people with Vcash? Vcash isn't worth anything.

Lefan should write some entries as well, as you two guys are the co-chief active Patty fans of the board.
I'm not sure why we are getting vCash. It's not like we can spend it on anything.

I don't know about Mat. He isn't on the list of 'team members' that is on the blog, only I am. Maybe he never sent Carola a blog example. You should join, vogus. I'm sure you would do a great job.

I wasn't too satisfied with my first post, but my second one is much better. I just did one about Patty partnering with Nadia in Miami.
Old Mar 21st, 2006, 10:39 PM   #5
vogus

vogus has a reputation beyond repute vogus has a reputation beyond repute vogus has a reputation beyond repute vogus has a reputation beyond repute vogus has a reputation beyond repute vogus has a reputation beyond repute vogus has a reputation beyond repute vogus has a reputation beyond repute vogus has a reputation beyond repute vogus has a reputation beyond repute vogus has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
You should join, vogus. I'm sure you would do a great job.

i'd be too tempted to write about controversial topics that might upset people.
vogus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 21st, 2006, 11:48 PM   #6
country flag iPatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by vogus
i'd be too tempted to write about controversial topics that might upset people.
Ah. I understand completely.
Old Mar 22nd, 2006, 08:02 AM   #7
country flag Swiss Ivo

Swiss Ivo has much to be proud of Swiss Ivo has much to be proud of Swiss Ivo has much to be proud of Swiss Ivo has much to be proud of Swiss Ivo has much to be proud of Swiss Ivo has much to be proud of Swiss Ivo has much to be proud of Swiss Ivo has much to be proud of Swiss Ivo has much to be proud of Swiss Ivo has much to be proud of Swiss Ivo has much to be proud of
You can use all, also Patty`s original Forum on her website.

ELENA DEMENTIEVA

Swiss Ivo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 22nd, 2006, 10:29 AM   #8
country flag LefandePatty

LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute
GREAT job Greg
Old Mar 22nd, 2006, 10:44 AM   #9
country flag iPatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by LefandePatty
GREAT job Greg
Awww, thanks.

Are you going to help me with it? I thought that was what we had planned.
Old Mar 22nd, 2006, 07:23 PM   #10

LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Awww, thanks.

Are you going to help me with it? I thought that was what we had planned.
Of course
Old Mar 22nd, 2006, 11:22 PM   #11
country flag iPatty

Quote:
Of course
Yay! Don't forget to email Carola about it.
Old Mar 26th, 2006, 11:40 AM   #12
country flag SloKid
The long and winding road.

SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute
Good job so far Greg.

Mat you should do it too.

Camerin-Hlavačkova-Görges-Hradecka-Voracova

Last edited by SloKid : Mar 26th, 2006 at 12:04 PM.
SloKid is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26th, 2006, 11:59 AM   #13
country flag iPatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by SloKid
Good job so far Matt.

Mat you should do it too.
Who is Matt?
Old Mar 26th, 2006, 12:02 PM   #14

Quote:
Who is Matt?

how are ya "Matt"?
Old Mar 26th, 2006, 12:03 PM   #15
country flag iPatty

Quote:

how are ya "Matt"?
Did Milan call me Matt?

Dang, you were wayyy off. I'm doing just fine, Mat, thanks for asking.