Alona Bondarenko Cheering Thread - Page 24 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 9th, 2007, 01:44 PM   #346
country flag Sharapower8

Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future
Re: Alona Bondarenko Cheering Thread

Yeah !!!
C'mon Alona against Garbin

Sharapova.Vaidisova.Vesnina.Bondarenko.
Wozniacki.Kirilenko.Goerges.Petkovic. Azarenka

Sharapower8 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 9th, 2007, 02:37 PM   #347
country flag lee station

lee station has a brilliant future lee station has a brilliant future lee station has a brilliant future lee station has a brilliant future lee station has a brilliant future lee station has a brilliant future lee station has a brilliant future lee station has a brilliant future lee station has a brilliant future lee station has a brilliant future lee station has a brilliant future

alona d. garbin 6-4, 6-3
good despite the schedule!

her next opponent is ivanovic

Court 2 (from 11.00hrs)
1. A.Bondarenko vs. Ivanovic
2. Safina vs. Safarova
3. Raymond/Stosur vs. A.Bondarenko/K.Bondarenko

rain stops the singles match at 3-6, 0-5
hope that alona can make a plan while it's raining

Last edited by lee station : May 10th, 2007 at 12:06 PM.
lee station is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2007, 09:05 PM   #348
country flag Sharapower8

Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future

Ivanovic should be a tough match ! Keep going Alona

Old May 9th, 2007, 09:55 PM   #349
country flag daniela86

daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute

Alona won 3 matchs today She is so amazing (She also beat with Katya, Vesnina/Likhovsteva 3/6 7/6(2) 10/8 ) What a great day! Good luck tomorrow in single and in doubles against Raymond/Stosur!
Bencic~~Voegele~~Jankovic~~Zvonareva~~Karolina and Krystina Pliskova ~~Giorgi
daniela86 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2007, 06:15 AM   #350
country flag Spiritof42

Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute

Amazing Alona!
5 matches in 2 days is tough. I just hope she gets a good night's rest and still has enough energy left!
Spiritof42 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2007, 12:44 PM   #351
country flag lee station

lee station has a brilliant future lee station has a brilliant future lee station has a brilliant future lee station has a brilliant future lee station has a brilliant future lee station has a brilliant future lee station has a brilliant future lee station has a brilliant future lee station has a brilliant future lee station has a brilliant future lee station has a brilliant future
Unhappy Re: Alona Bondarenko Cheering Thread

scoreboard says ivanovic winner by retirement, at 3-6, 0-5 for alona

oh no. from berlin's site:
Ana Ivanovic first player to advance to the quarter-final – Bondarenko pulled out

Berlin (pps) Ana Ivanovic is the first placer to advance to the quarter-finals of the Qatar Telecom German Open in Berlin. The world number 16 of Serbia profited from the fact that Ukraine’s Alona Bondarenko had to pull out due to injury. The finalist of the WTA Tournament in Warsaw was down 3-6, 0-5 when she twisted her left ankle and was forced to throw in the towel.

http://www.german-open.net/conpresso...=News+%5BEN%5D
get well soon sweets

more news from the site
Alona Bondarenko pulls out of doubles
Berlin (pps) Alona Bondarenko, who pulled out of the singles’ due to an injury sustained in the match against Serbia’s Ana Ivanovic, will not play in the doubles either. Originally, she had planned to team-up with her sister Kateryna. Bondarenko, finalist of the Warsaw final, sprained her left ankle.

Last edited by lee station : May 10th, 2007 at 02:33 PM.
Old May 11th, 2007, 07:05 AM   #352
country flag Spiritof42

Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute

Poor Alona. A victim of the schedule, and now bad luck! Hope her ankle injury is not too bad.
Old May 11th, 2007, 01:10 PM   #353
country flag lee station

now I'm going to realize how much I miss them

...they're playing rome!!!!
monday's oop
Stadio Pietrangeli (from 13.00hrs)
1. Brianti vs. Voskoboeva
2. Castaño vs. Knapp
3. Daniilidou vs. Sprem
4. A.Bondarenko vs. Sun
kateryna d. fedak and will face ivanovic
one day kateryna will have a dream run to a final too, i hope
now c'mon

alona's been clawing her way to a tb in the 1st

Last edited by lee station : May 14th, 2007 at 07:25 PM.
Old May 14th, 2007, 08:07 PM   #354
country flag Giovanna

Giovanna has much to be proud of Giovanna has much to be proud of Giovanna has much to be proud of Giovanna has much to be proud of Giovanna has much to be proud of Giovanna has much to be proud of Giovanna has much to be proud of Giovanna has much to be proud of Giovanna has much to be proud of Giovanna has much to be proud of Giovanna has much to be proud of

She lost the first set 6/7 (6) but she won the second 7/5
Giovanna is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 14th, 2007, 08:46 PM   #355
country flag lee station

alona wins 6(6)-7, 7-5, and 6-2!!!

next opponent, garbin
Campo Centrale (from 13.00hrs)
1. Safina vs. Kanepi
2. Santangelo vs. Kuznetsova
3. Mauresmo vs. Stosur
4. Bondarenko vs. Garbin (NB 20.30hrs)

alona wins 6-4, 6-2

Campo Centrale (from 13.00hrs)
1. Dementieva vs. Petrova
2. Jankovic vs. A. Bondarenko

Last edited by lee station : May 16th, 2007 at 08:58 PM.
Old May 14th, 2007, 08:46 PM   #356
country flag Giovanna

Giovanna has much to be proud of Giovanna has much to be proud of Giovanna has much to be proud of Giovanna has much to be proud of Giovanna has much to be proud of Giovanna has much to be proud of Giovanna has much to be proud of Giovanna has much to be proud of Giovanna has much to be proud of Giovanna has much to be proud of Giovanna has much to be proud of

And she won 6/7(6) 7/5 6/2
Giovanna is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 15th, 2007, 06:50 AM   #357
country flag Spiritof42

Tough first match, but well done Alona
Old May 16th, 2007, 09:56 AM   #358
country flag Spiritof42

Alona will have the crowd against her, but she beat Garbin in straight sets last week. As long as her ankle is 100% healed, I think she can do it again. Good luck!
Old May 17th, 2007, 08:41 AM   #359
country flag lee station

from a thread in gm
http://wtaworld.com/showpost.php?p=1...7&postcount=14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomek. View Post
there outfits are made by third Bondarenko sister

after her final in Warsaw Alona said in an interview that she is next going to Berlin to drink a bear with sister
lol she sounds like a lot of fun. the outfits are fantabulous
my fave beers are (in no particular order) mahou, bock damm, guiness, and voll damm double malt
Old May 17th, 2007, 08:54 AM   #360
country flag Sharapower8

She played so well against Garbin ! I'm so proud of her