Alona Bondarenko Cheering Thread - Page 120 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 20th, 2011, 09:47 PM   #1786
country flag Losing Streak

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Alona Bondarenko Cheering Thread

Found this on wtatour.ru http://prosport.tsn.ua/sport/olena-b...nizdechko.html

A video in which she shows her room. Says she likes to sleep a lot, and needs a good pillow. Was advised to paint her bedroom walls in grey but went for pink cause it's funnier. Buys her pyjamas in children stores, and likes Hello Kitty a lot. Has a little dog, Amy, which she takes everywhere because she can't go without her. Doesn't like to have breakfast in bed cause it's uncomfortable, and doesn't drink coffee. Basically.

Krunya Kichenoks Pliskovas Sasnovich Kremen Kovinic Bencic Vekic Diyas Smitkova Bellis Svitolina Cirstea Mlad Garcia Pavlovic Rezai Jovanovski Mitu Savic Savinykh Evtimova Tomova Kalashnikova
Losing Streak is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 4th, 2012, 11:30 PM   #1787
country flag Vefci Y
You are not likeable,but I like you

Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of

What are Alona doing now?She doesn't enter any tournaments!

Jankovic~Govortsova~Minella~Tsurenko~Giorgi~Radwan ska

Capriati-Li-Golovin-A.Bondarenko-Safina-Vakulenko-Sprem-Dulko
Vefci Y is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2012, 11:37 PM   #1788

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute

Wondering the same . Can't find any news on her...

Krunya Kichenoks Pliskovas Sasnovich Kremen Kovinic Bencic Vekic Diyas Smitkova Bellis Svitolina Cirstea Mlad Garcia Pavlovic Rezai Jovanovski Mitu Savic Savinykh Evtimova Tomova Kalashnikova
Old Jan 10th, 2012, 03:43 PM   #1789
country flag Foals.

Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold

It's a shame Alona never techinally has been able to "defend" her title in Hobart from 2010. I guess her options are more limited with her ranking as to what she can play at the moment, would be good to know if she's playing some challengers though.
Old Jan 13th, 2012, 09:22 AM   #1790

Where art thou Alonka?

Old Jan 14th, 2012, 10:14 AM   #1791
country flag sutho12

sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all

Strange not around atm, hope ok?!
Old Jan 16th, 2012, 06:25 PM   #1792

Eventually some news about Alona! Here.

Translation: http://translate.google.fr/translate...D11942&act=url

Get well soon Alona! But I'm so happy to know that she can't wait to be able to play tennis again and has no intention to retire. I was really afraid of a looming retirement. See you soon sweetie!

Old Jan 16th, 2012, 07:25 PM   #1793
country flag G&R

G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute

Third knee surgery OMG...Get well soon Alona!
Posted by GoDominique
Yes, she suffers from a head injury (brain death).
G&R is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2012, 01:19 PM   #1794
country flag Vefci Y

Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of

OMG!Get Well Soon

Old Jan 21st, 2012, 08:42 PM   #1795
country flag A-Chak

A-Chak is a name known to all A-Chak is a name known to all A-Chak is a name known to all A-Chak is a name known to all A-Chak is a name known to all A-Chak is a name known to all A-Chak is a name known to all A-Chak is a name known to all A-Chak is a name known to all A-Chak is a name known to all A-Chak is a name known to all

I miss Alona
A-Chak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2012, 05:37 AM   #1796
country flag A-Bond

A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute

Awww Alona Please come back soon!!
A-Bond is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2012, 01:13 PM   #1797
country flag Foals.

Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zvonaryovshka View Post
Eventually some news about Alona! Here.

Translation: http://translate.google.fr/translate...D11942&act=url

Get well soon Alona! But I'm so happy to know that she can't wait to be able to play tennis again and has no intention to retire. I was really afraid of a looming retirement. See you soon sweetie!
Thanks for this, an explanation at last! That's really disappointing for her to be out with another operation, I hope it heals up properly. Though it's great to hear she's enthusiastic about playing again, I have to say I had contemplated whether she'd take an early retirement with a lack of motivation. Hopefully this time she'll come back healthy and happy.
Old Feb 3rd, 2012, 10:09 PM   #1798

http://translate.googleusercontent.c...J32Q5zMmEC7sCQ

http://translate.googleusercontent.c...J32Q5zMmEC7sCQ

Apparently she can walk now without trouble, but can't run yet.

Old Feb 5th, 2012, 02:30 AM   #1799
country flag Vefci Y

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faithnareva View Post

Thanks!

Old Mar 23rd, 2012, 10:15 PM   #1800
country flag Ivanovic2008

Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute

Any updates?