Alona Bondarenko Cheering Thread - Page 119 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 14th, 2011, 08:09 PM   #1771
country flag sCoTt.ChE.

sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold
Re: Alona Bondarenko Cheering Thread

Alona lost to Amanmuradova in the QF's, 3-6 5-7. She still hasn't won three successive matches back to back yet. This season is one to forget for her...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 14th, 2011, 10:03 PM   #1772
country flag Losing Streak

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute

Pretty yeah.

Putintseva Krunic Kichenoks Pliskovas Bencic Vekic Kovinic Smitkova Svitolina Cirstea Mladenovic Garcia Jovanovski Mitu Savic Sasnovich Kremen Savinykh Evtimova Tomova Kalashnikova

Losing Streak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 15th, 2011, 05:50 AM   #1773
country flag Sasja

Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute

Alona

DEL POTRO TSONGA MONFILS
LISICKI FLIPKENS MATTEK-SANDS ARVIDSSON KRAJICEK REZAI
Sasja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 16th, 2011, 06:01 AM   #1774
country flag Vefci Y
You are not likeable,but I like you

Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of

Alona will play Bojana Jovanovski in Moscow first round,Bojana did not play her best tennis in a while,so Alona may have chance

Jankovic~Govortsova~Minella~Tsurenko~Giorgi~
Oprandi~Radwanska~Li~Mayr~Voegele

Golovin-A.Bondarenko-Safina-Vakulenko-Sprem-Dulko
Vefci Y is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 16th, 2011, 05:37 PM   #1775
country flag A-Chak

A-Chak is a name known to all A-Chak is a name known to all A-Chak is a name known to all A-Chak is a name known to all A-Chak is a name known to all A-Chak is a name known to all A-Chak is a name known to all A-Chak is a name known to all A-Chak is a name known to all A-Chak is a name known to all A-Chak is a name known to all

GOod luck in Moscow, Alona
A-Chak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 16th, 2011, 09:46 PM   #1776

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck, 'Lonka! Feel like it's gonna be quite a match.

Putintseva Krunic Kichenoks Pliskovas Bencic Vekic Kovinic Smitkova Svitolina Cirstea Mladenovic Garcia Jovanovski Mitu Savic Sasnovich Kremen Savinykh Evtimova Tomova Kalashnikova

Old Oct 17th, 2011, 02:16 PM   #1777
country flag Vefci Y

Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of

Alona lost in first round again to Bojana 36 06,it seems very hard for her to find her form,and she may play some ITF tournaments in the rest of year,please find your form!

Old Oct 17th, 2011, 03:02 PM   #1778
country flag Monzanator
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute

Safe to say Alona's entire year was horrible. She needs a lot of confidence back and win some ITFs along the way.
TT: Winner - (Singles) Tashkent 2012; (Doubles) - (w/Broseghini) Cuneo 100k '10; (w/Peek-A-Boo) Contrexeville 50k '10; (w/JustPetko) Bucharest 75k '10, Nantes 50k '10, Marbella '11, Washington '11, Linz '11, Istanbul YEC '11, Opole 25K '11, Pattaya City '12, Tashkent '12, Pune 125k '12, Memphis '13, Carlsbad '13, Marrakech '14
Monzanator is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 17th, 2011, 04:13 PM   #1779
country flag Sasja

Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute

Bojana has been struggeling a bit as well, so I was hoping it could at least be a bit closer.
And this is not good for her confidence either
A few ITF's might be good. Trying to get a few wins and end the year on a positive note.

DEL POTRO TSONGA MONFILS
LISICKI FLIPKENS MATTEK-SANDS ARVIDSSON KRAJICEK REZAI
Sasja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 17th, 2011, 05:16 PM   #1780
country flag sCoTt.ChE.

sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold

Awful, awful scoreline considering Bojana's poor form, but I doubt she had any real belief after losing the first set.

One small positive () is that no more points will be coming off for several months so she can only gain now to improve her ranking... at whatever level of ITF needed.
Old Oct 17th, 2011, 09:21 PM   #1781
country flag G&R

G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute

Come back stronger next year Alona!
Posted by GoDominique
Yes, she suffers from a head injury (brain death).
G&R is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 18th, 2011, 08:16 AM   #1782

Can you guys fathom what's going on with her? I find it rather worrying. First, when she got back in May, she was looking so sick and skinny. I immediately noticed it I remember, but people told me I was worrying too much and she'd be gaining weight back being back playing, but to me she still does not look very healthy.
Plus, there are those very bad losses. Every time I saw her play, I didn't really recognize her. Her shots have always been based on quite an excellent pace, and I thought that nevermind her weight loss, she wouldn't lose this anyway. But I really hardly recognize the Alona that I used to watch before. She looked quite sinister this year actually. I'm sad.
Have a nice offseason, Alona!

Old Nov 16th, 2011, 08:45 AM   #1783
country flag Vefci Y

What Happen to Alona?She WITHDRAWALS all ITF tournaments that she entered

Old Nov 16th, 2011, 10:59 AM   #1784

What ITFs had she entered?

Old Nov 16th, 2011, 02:42 PM   #1785
country flag Vefci Y

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zvonaryovshka View Post
What ITFs had she entered?
Poitiers,Ismaning&Dubai