Alona Bondarenko Cheering Thread - Page 114 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 4th, 2010, 08:38 AM   #1696
country flag jimmy_the_greek
*TENNIS NSW PLAYER*

jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future
Re: Alona Bondarenko Cheering Thread

Alona unfortunately lost, 6-3 7-5
jimmy_the_greek is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 5th, 2010, 05:46 PM   #1697
country flag Foals.

Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold

Disappointing loss I expect she would have beaten Sevastova if she got through but Petrova did well there last year so nevermind. Perhaps she can have a good week in Linz next week.
Old Oct 10th, 2010, 04:18 PM   #1698
country flag Foals.

Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold

Alona's first round opponent in Linz is Rodionova. Get your revenge on her, Alona!

REVISED: Alona is playing Vinci today instead as Serena withdrew and Alona takes her position in the draw.

Last edited by Foals. : Oct 12th, 2010 at 02:31 AM.
Foals. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 10th, 2010, 08:14 PM   #1699
country flag A-Chak

A-Chak is a name known to all A-Chak is a name known to all A-Chak is a name known to all A-Chak is a name known to all A-Chak is a name known to all A-Chak is a name known to all A-Chak is a name known to all A-Chak is a name known to all A-Chak is a name known to all A-Chak is a name known to all A-Chak is a name known to all

Good luck A-Bond
A-Chak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 10th, 2010, 08:35 PM   #1700
country flag Monzanator
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute

Talk about some bad temper on-court in prospect
TT: Winner - (Singles) Tashkent 2012; (Doubles) - (w/Broseghini) Cuneo 100k '10; (w/Peek-A-Boo) Contrexeville 50k '10; (w/JustPetko) Bucharest 75k '10, Nantes 50k '10, Marbella '11, Washington '11, Linz '11, Istanbul YEC '11, Opole 25K '11, Pattaya City '12, Tashkent '12, Pune 125k '12, Memphis '13, Carlsbad '13, Marrakech '14, Washington '14
Monzanator is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 12th, 2010, 08:19 PM   #1701
country flag Foals.

Alona lost to Vinci, 6-2 6-2 That is a pretty pathetic result, even though she's had a few this year.

There's absoloutely no way she's getting to the semi's of Moscow again this year. She will be lucky if she makes a round with the strength of players there this year

Last edited by Foals. : Oct 18th, 2010 at 04:00 AM.
Foals. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 13th, 2010, 02:18 PM   #1702
country flag Hian

Hian has a brilliant future Hian has a brilliant future Hian has a brilliant future Hian has a brilliant future Hian has a brilliant future Hian has a brilliant future Hian has a brilliant future Hian has a brilliant future Hian has a brilliant future Hian has a brilliant future Hian has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sCoTt.ChE. View Post
Alons lost to Vinci, 6-2 6-2 That is a pretty pathetic result, even though she's had a few this year.

There's absoloutely no way she's getting to the semi's of Moscow again this year. She will be lucky if she makes a round with the strength of players there this year
Why pathetic?
Roberta defeated Kuznetsova recently, and other good players (her results in Tokyo and Beijing show that).
The pathetic thing now is Alona... she isn't showing a good tennis, and she should be thankful to God if she's still near Top 30.
Hian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 18th, 2010, 04:16 AM   #1703
country flag Foals.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hian View Post
Why pathetic?
Roberta defeated Kuznetsova recently, and other good players (her results in Tokyo and Beijing show that).
The pathetic thing now is Alona... she isn't showing a good tennis, and she should be thankful to God if she's still near Top 30.
I was referring to the level of play Alona has been displaying of late as being pathetic, not in actual fact to the opponent as I'm well aware Vinci is capable of causing problems even for the top players. I agree she will be lucky to mantain her position if she carries on the same and I doubt she will be now after Moscow...

As to Alona's draw for Moscow she faces a Russian wildcard first round in Gavrilova who I believe is a talented junior, then will face either MJMS or Kudryatseva next and seeded to be Pavlyuchenkova after.
Potentially then a better draw than first thought, she could make the quarters, but certainly won't be easy if she plays like her current form.
Old Oct 19th, 2010, 04:23 AM   #1704
country flag Foals.

Nice start against Gavrilova, a 7-5 6-1 win Keep it up against MJMS, please!
Old Oct 20th, 2010, 03:07 AM   #1705
country flag A-Chak

A-Chak is a name known to all A-Chak is a name known to all A-Chak is a name known to all A-Chak is a name known to all A-Chak is a name known to all A-Chak is a name known to all A-Chak is a name known to all A-Chak is a name known to all A-Chak is a name known to all A-Chak is a name known to all A-Chak is a name known to all

Good first round win Alona
A-Chak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 20th, 2010, 12:58 PM   #1706
country flag Foals.

Horrible loss to MJMS, 4-6 6-1 1-6 Alona had all the momentum and the answers to MJMS's tricky variety game from the end of the first to start of the 3rd sets, then just self destructed for no reason

I don't think she will be seeded now for the Australian Open Alona needs to buy a new brain!
Old Nov 13th, 2010, 12:22 PM   #1707
country flag itzhak

itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute

No More Bondarenko sisters in Ukraine Fed-Cup?! this is serious?

http://www.gotennis.ru/news/?p=55801
itzhak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 22nd, 2010, 10:31 PM   #1708
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Is it true that Alona won't play the Australian Open?!
Curcubeu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 24th, 2010, 10:07 PM   #1709
country flag G&R

G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, she's going to have a knee surgery. All the best Alona, recover soon!
Posted by GoDominique
Yes, she suffers from a head injury (brain death).
G&R is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 25th, 2010, 07:17 AM   #1710
country flag Vefci Y
You are not likeable,but I like you

Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of

Alona

Jankovic~Govortsova~Minella~Tsurenko~A-Radwanska~Konjuh~Mattek-Sands

Capriati-Li-Golovin-A.Bondarenko-Safina-Vakulenko-Sprem-Dulko
Vefci Y is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote