Alona Bondarenko Cheering Thread - Page 102 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 20th, 2010, 04:45 AM   #1516
country flag JOCHEBEL

JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of
Re: Alona Bondarenko Cheering Thread

Australian Open

R2 Alona Bondarenko UKR d. Polona Hercog SLO 64 75

What a level Alona, im so proud
Vakulenko · Muller · Santangelo · Bammer · Dulko · Bartoli · A.Bondarenko · Clisjters · Henin · Yakimova
FITD Estoril '09 Kuala Lumpur '11
JOCHEBEL is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 20th, 2010, 08:53 AM   #1517
country flag lee station

lee station has a brilliant future lee station has a brilliant future lee station has a brilliant future lee station has a brilliant future lee station has a brilliant future lee station has a brilliant future lee station has a brilliant future lee station has a brilliant future lee station has a brilliant future lee station has a brilliant future lee station has a brilliant future

well done
lee station is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2010, 09:52 PM   #1518
country flag JOCHEBEL

JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of

Schedule of Play - Hisense Arena

Women's Singles - 3rd Round
Jelena Jankovic(SRB)[8] vs. Alona Bondarenko(UKR)[31]

Not Before:12:30
Women's Singles - 3rd Round
Justine Henin(BEL) vs. Alisa Kleybanova(RUS)[27]

Men's Singles - 3rd Round
Andy Murray(GBR)[5] vs. Florent Serra(FRA)
Vakulenko · Muller · Santangelo · Bammer · Dulko · Bartoli · A.Bondarenko · Clisjters · Henin · Yakimova
Old Jan 22nd, 2010, 12:03 AM   #1519
country flag Epigone
I love Jelica!

Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute

Watching the 1st set of the match, it's to think that Alona is 0-9 vs Jelena.

Alona is playing nice tennis
Epigone is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2010, 12:45 AM   #1520
country flag Epigone
I love Jelica!

Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute

Alona d. Jelena Jankovic 6-2 6-3

It was an entertaining match , although Jelena made a lot of unforced errors

Alona hit some beautiful angles
Old Jan 22nd, 2010, 12:59 AM   #1521
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Alona played really well, covering even balls that were really wide, hitting great shots on the run, attacking more than usual. Maybe the best I've seen Alona play in the last year. JJ was quite bad, lots of errors, didn't even force Alona to serve it out. I'm wasn't sure whether Alona could sustain that level in the third set, so it was good for her that they finished in straight sets. And she finally gets a win over JJ- no one gets a 10-0 record on Alona. Seriously, that was quite impressive from Alona.

1st time into the rnd of 16, 1st win over JJ- all in all a very good week so far.

Last edited by HowardH : Jan 22nd, 2010 at 01:09 AM.
HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2010, 01:23 AM   #1522
country flag JOCHEBEL

Nobody can beat Alona since Hobart Keep Going...next oponent will be Marion Bartoli or Jie Zheng.
Old Jan 22nd, 2010, 02:27 AM   #1523
country flag Kovalchuk

Kovalchuk has much to be proud of Kovalchuk has much to be proud of Kovalchuk has much to be proud of Kovalchuk has much to be proud of Kovalchuk has much to be proud of Kovalchuk has much to be proud of Kovalchuk has much to be proud of Kovalchuk has much to be proud of Kovalchuk has much to be proud of Kovalchuk has much to be proud of Kovalchuk has much to be proud of

awesome result, especially consider her losing to Jankovic nine in a row before
keep it going.
Kovalchuk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2010, 06:46 AM   #1524
country flag Alex72

Alex72 has a brilliant future Alex72 has a brilliant future Alex72 has a brilliant future Alex72 has a brilliant future Alex72 has a brilliant future Alex72 has a brilliant future Alex72 has a brilliant future Alex72 has a brilliant future Alex72 has a brilliant future Alex72 has a brilliant future Alex72 has a brilliant future

Alex72 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2010, 07:06 AM   #1525
country flag lee station

lee station has a brilliant future lee station has a brilliant future lee station has a brilliant future lee station has a brilliant future lee station has a brilliant future lee station has a brilliant future lee station has a brilliant future lee station has a brilliant future lee station has a brilliant future lee station has a brilliant future lee station has a brilliant future

finally she beat janksta
Old Jan 22nd, 2010, 11:57 AM   #1526
country flag VasVas

VasVas has much to be proud of VasVas has much to be proud of VasVas has much to be proud of VasVas has much to be proud of VasVas has much to be proud of VasVas has much to be proud of VasVas has much to be proud of VasVas has much to be proud of VasVas has much to be proud of VasVas has much to be proud of VasVas has much to be proud of

She was simply great yesterday.. Of course Jankovic wasnt at her best but still.. Alona is in far more better shape than i watched in Istanbul couple of years ago..

Also i must add that she is such a lovely girl
Johanna Larsson - Yanina Wickmayer - Petra Kvitova

Julia Goerges - Urszula Radwanska
http://www.passingshotblog.com/
VasVas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2010, 02:56 PM   #1527
country flag Monzanator
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute

Yay, Alona Finally ending the Jankovic losing streak
TT: Winner - (Singles) Tashkent 2012; (Doubles) - (w/Broseghini) Cuneo 100k '10; (w/Peek-A-Boo) Contrexeville 50k '10; (w/JustPetko) Bucharest 75k '10, Nantes 50k '10, Marbella '11, Washington '11, Linz '11, Istanbul YEC '11, Opole 25K '11, Pattaya City '12, Tashkent '12, Pune 125k '12, Memphis '13, Carlsbad '13, Marrakech '14, Washington '14
Monzanator is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2010, 04:15 AM   #1528
country flag Tim_Danielafan6

Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of

well done alona!! was there for her 3rd round match and havent seen her play so well ever!, today against zheng she just didnt have the same fire power but i really hope she flies into the top 20 this year and think she will if she keeps it up
Tim_Danielafan6 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2010, 06:40 AM   #1529
country flag Epigone
I love Jelica!

Alona

She should have taken the 1st set
Old Jan 24th, 2010, 08:28 AM   #1530
country flag lee station

oh no... but it's been a fab tournament