**The "Sania Is So Stunning" Pics Thread** - Page 7 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 20th, 2006, 12:42 AM   #91
country flag mirzalover

mirzalover has a reputation beyond repute mirzalover has a reputation beyond repute mirzalover has a reputation beyond repute mirzalover has a reputation beyond repute mirzalover has a reputation beyond repute mirzalover has a reputation beyond repute mirzalover has a reputation beyond repute mirzalover has a reputation beyond repute mirzalover has a reputation beyond repute mirzalover has a reputation beyond repute mirzalover has a reputation beyond repute
oh my god she is so hot
mirzalover is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 20th, 2006, 03:47 AM   #92
country flag trivfun

trivfun has much to be proud of trivfun has much to be proud of trivfun has much to be proud of trivfun has much to be proud of trivfun has much to be proud of trivfun has much to be proud of trivfun has much to be proud of trivfun has much to be proud of trivfun has much to be proud of trivfun has much to be proud of trivfun has much to be proud of
I expect her to play well at the Wimbledon.
trivfun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 25th, 2006, 06:35 AM   #93
country flag tennisrox

tennisrox has a reputation beyond repute tennisrox has a reputation beyond repute tennisrox has a reputation beyond repute tennisrox has a reputation beyond repute tennisrox has a reputation beyond repute tennisrox has a reputation beyond repute tennisrox has a reputation beyond repute tennisrox has a reputation beyond repute tennisrox has a reputation beyond repute tennisrox has a reputation beyond repute tennisrox has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by veronika
©James Jordan/LTA
Birmingham, England: Sania Mirza visited a local school that had just installed their first ever tennis courts. She was welcomed by two students and the tennis coach.
Here's the article:

Sania Mirza opens tennis school in Edgbaston
Birmingham, June 13, 2006
Notwithstanding her recent poor shows, Sania Mirza's popularity transcends boundaries. The Hyderabadi teenager was the cynosure of all eyes when she declared open a tennis school in Edgbaston.

Currently in Birmingham to participate in the WTA Tier III DFS Classic, Sania took time off her preparation to open a brand new tennis facility at Harborne Hill School in Edgbaston, Birmingham.

Immensely popular in Birmingham, the world number 41 shared her experience with the students of Harborne Hill and Chadvale, a local junior school.

"It is really nice that tennis is catching up all over the world. It is great that they are trying to make tennis one of the main games after cricket or football in England and India. Being a tennis player, I have the responsibility to make the game grow in anyway I can."

"There have been a lot of girls now picking up tennis rackets and saying I want to play tennis. It's nice to know that people look up to and they want to be like you one day," Sania said, while visiting the school.

Andy Wright, Head Teacher of Harborne Hill School said, "It is absolutely brilliant to have Sania Mirza here today to open the courts officially. It is a big lift for the school, the sport and is fantastic for the area."

Sania is slated to kick-off her campaign in the 200,000 dollar event later on Tuesday with a match against Ukrainian Alona Bondarenko. The Indian sounded confident.

"I have hit over the last few days and I definitely like the grass. Whenever I enter a tournament my first aim is to clear the first round. I have a tough first round against Bondarenko who I played two years ago in the final at the Hyderabad WTA Tour tournament, which I won. So it will be interesting."

Roman Abramovich-tax cheat Jose Maurinho-Megalomaniac

Proud to be a Gunners fan. We're skint, but proud

tennisrox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 5th, 2006, 05:28 PM   #94
country flag P.L.B.

P.L.B. has much to be proud of P.L.B. has much to be proud of P.L.B. has much to be proud of P.L.B. has much to be proud of P.L.B. has much to be proud of P.L.B. has much to be proud of P.L.B. has much to be proud of P.L.B. has much to be proud of P.L.B. has much to be proud of P.L.B. has much to be proud of P.L.B. has much to be proud of
Sania at Wimby:

P.L.B. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 9th, 2006, 09:07 AM   #95
country flag georgekuo1017

georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of
Great pics!

M.Kirilenko / A.Ivanovic / C.Wozniacki / A.Pavlyuchenkova
T.Paszek / M.Domachowska / D.Cibulkova / Agnes Szavay
georgekuo1017 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 22nd, 2006, 02:34 AM   #96

georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of
Cincy

Old Jul 25th, 2006, 09:27 PM   #97
country flag mirzalover

mirzalover has a reputation beyond repute mirzalover has a reputation beyond repute mirzalover has a reputation beyond repute mirzalover has a reputation beyond repute mirzalover has a reputation beyond repute mirzalover has a reputation beyond repute mirzalover has a reputation beyond repute mirzalover has a reputation beyond repute mirzalover has a reputation beyond repute mirzalover has a reputation beyond repute mirzalover has a reputation beyond repute
nice
mirzalover is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 25th, 2006, 09:38 PM   #98
country flag Mightymirza

Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute
yeah nice!!! She looks soo cute in the 1st one hitting FH

Martina Hingis Ana Ivanovic Myskina Safarova

When I have my goals set, I always attain them- Justine
Mightymirza is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 26th, 2006, 03:11 AM   #99

Cincinnati, Ohio, USA: Straight after winning their semifinal doubles match Saturday afternoon, Marta Domachowska (L) and Sania Mirza (R) pleased a large crowd of fans at the tournament's retail tent by giving autographs and posing for photos.

Cincinnati, Ohio, USA: All four doubles finalists posed with their trophies Sunday afternoon in Cincinnati, namely champions Gisela Dulko (far left) and Maria Elena Camerin (middle left) and runners-up Marta Domachowska (middle right) and Sania Mirza (far right).

Old Jul 26th, 2006, 03:21 AM   #100

Cincy

Old Jul 29th, 2006, 03:26 PM   #101
country flag Mightymirza

Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute
Stanfod!! Sania looks soo stunning

Old Aug 2nd, 2006, 01:38 AM   #102
country flag Hant11

Hant11 has a reputation beyond repute Hant11 has a reputation beyond repute Hant11 has a reputation beyond repute Hant11 has a reputation beyond repute Hant11 has a reputation beyond repute Hant11 has a reputation beyond repute Hant11 has a reputation beyond repute Hant11 has a reputation beyond repute Hant11 has a reputation beyond repute Hant11 has a reputation beyond repute Hant11 has a reputation beyond repute

Hant11 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 2nd, 2006, 03:22 AM   #103
country flag Mightymirza

thanx!!Whoa!! How far she takes her racket for the FH!!!

Old Aug 2nd, 2006, 03:42 AM   #104

thanks

Old Aug 2nd, 2006, 12:03 PM   #105
country flag lilimi

lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute
merci pour les photos!