**The "Sania Is So Stunning" Pics Thread** - Page 52 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 27th, 2012, 06:02 PM   #766
country flag Bonk

Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of
2012 Brussels Open

Bonk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 27th, 2012, 06:07 PM   #767
country flag Bonk

Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of
2012 Brussels Open

Old Jun 10th, 2012, 03:14 PM   #768
country flag isabellea

isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute
Re: **The "Sania Is So Stunning" Pics Thread**

pics from final in brussels open
http://jeusetetmatch.wordpress.com/2...-open-finales/
isabellea is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 4th, 2012, 09:06 PM   #769
country flag Tennistourer

Tennistourer is a glorious beacon of light Tennistourer is a glorious beacon of light Tennistourer is a glorious beacon of light Tennistourer is a glorious beacon of light Tennistourer is a glorious beacon of light Tennistourer is a glorious beacon of light Tennistourer is a glorious beacon of light Tennistourer is a glorious beacon of light Tennistourer is a glorious beacon of light Tennistourer is a glorious beacon of light Tennistourer is a glorious beacon of light

@Bonk lovely pics, what camera are you using? I would like to able to throw distracting backgrounds out of focus (like in the pics of Sania using her phone)

Anyhow, here's some pics I took of Sania recently in the 1st round of qualifying at Eastbourne, the week before Wimbledon. These would be much better images if the background was more out of focus but, hey, there's no doubting the beauty of the main subject
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Sania Mirza DSCF0209_1200p.JPG (95.6 KB, 34 views)
File Type: jpg Sania Mirza DSCF0221_1200p.JPG (92.8 KB, 35 views)
File Type: jpg Sania Mirza DSCF0211_1200p.JPG (75.3 KB, 34 views)
Tennistourer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 4th, 2012, 09:18 PM   #770
country flag Tennistourer

Tennistourer is a glorious beacon of light Tennistourer is a glorious beacon of light Tennistourer is a glorious beacon of light Tennistourer is a glorious beacon of light Tennistourer is a glorious beacon of light Tennistourer is a glorious beacon of light Tennistourer is a glorious beacon of light Tennistourer is a glorious beacon of light Tennistourer is a glorious beacon of light Tennistourer is a glorious beacon of light Tennistourer is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michaelangelo View Post
few pics from Brussels Open qualification

Hard for Sania to keep her concentration when milk is exploding from the ballkid's hat
Tennistourer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29th, 2012, 05:54 PM   #771
country flag adeegee

adeegee has a reputation beyond repute adeegee has a reputation beyond repute adeegee has a reputation beyond repute adeegee has a reputation beyond repute adeegee has a reputation beyond repute adeegee has a reputation beyond repute adeegee has a reputation beyond repute adeegee has a reputation beyond repute adeegee has a reputation beyond repute adeegee has a reputation beyond repute adeegee has a reputation beyond repute

Some pics I took of Sania practicing yesterday - https://picasaweb.google.com/adeegee...za2012Olympics

adeegee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 20th, 2012, 06:10 PM   #772
country flag Snooked

Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of

27HQ from Wimbledon http://hqworld.net/2012/08/sania-mir...imbledon-june/
Snooked is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 9th, 2012, 03:23 PM   #773
country flag Bonk

2012 China Open

Old Oct 17th, 2012, 07:39 PM   #774
country flag Bonk

2012 China Open

Old Dec 14th, 2012, 07:50 PM   #775
country flag Setsuna.
KaWOW! Leonard.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

Sania.

With her mom.

Chakvetadze Barthel Kerber Bencic Pavlyuchenkova Halep Muguruza Lottner
Setsuna. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 24th, 2012, 08:21 AM   #776
country flag Bonk

2011 US Open

Old Dec 24th, 2012, 08:25 AM   #777
country flag Bonk

2010 US Open

Old Feb 22nd, 2013, 06:09 PM   #778
country flag Bероника
creo en la diosa ♥ Sveta ♥

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute

Old Feb 22nd, 2013, 06:10 PM   #779
country flag Bероника

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute

Old May 12th, 2013, 03:08 PM   #780
country flag Bероника