**The "Sania Is So Stunning" Pics Thread** - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 4th, 2006, 01:16 AM   #61
country flag georgekuo1017

georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of
big big house~

M.Kirilenko / A.Ivanovic / C.Wozniacki / A.Pavlyuchenkova
T.Paszek / M.Domachowska / D.Cibulkova / Agnes Szavay
georgekuo1017 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 4th, 2006, 12:25 PM   #62
country flag shibi

shibi is a name known to all shibi is a name known to all shibi is a name known to all shibi is a name known to all shibi is a name known to all shibi is a name known to all shibi is a name known to all shibi is a name known to all shibi is a name known to all shibi is a name known to all shibi is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apoorv
Sania's home. she bought the hill for Rs. 90 million and built the home for Rs. 310 million. Its in Banjara Hills, Hyderabad.
I have already seen an email floating around saying that it is Sania's house. But I don't think it is true. She isn't that rich and even if she is, I don't think she is the type wanting to show off her wealth too soon. Sania's new house is at Jubilee Hills.
shibi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 4th, 2006, 03:16 PM   #63
country flag Apoorv

Apoorv has a reputation beyond repute Apoorv has a reputation beyond repute Apoorv has a reputation beyond repute Apoorv has a reputation beyond repute Apoorv has a reputation beyond repute Apoorv has a reputation beyond repute Apoorv has a reputation beyond repute Apoorv has a reputation beyond repute Apoorv has a reputation beyond repute Apoorv has a reputation beyond repute Apoorv has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by shibi
I have already seen an email floating around saying that it is Sania's house. But I don't think it is true. She isn't that rich and even if she is, I don't think she is the type wanting to show off her wealth too soon. Sania's new house is at Jubilee Hills.
i also got it from an e-mail. i also think 40 crores is presently a big amount for sania. but i was stunned by the size of this house. thought it may be hers coz mr. imran mirza himself can be rich and build such house. after sania's success may be his own business has improved. also endorsements may also play a role in it. just thought of sharing the pic with others.

Sania Mirza

Elena Dementieva

Apoorv is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 4th, 2006, 03:54 PM   #64
country flag solid3k

solid3k is a splendid one to behold solid3k is a splendid one to behold solid3k is a splendid one to behold solid3k is a splendid one to behold solid3k is a splendid one to behold solid3k is a splendid one to behold solid3k is a splendid one to behold solid3k is a splendid one to behold solid3k is a splendid one to behold solid3k is a splendid one to behold solid3k is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
she bought the hill for Rs. 90 million and built the home for Rs. 310 million.
ooooooooooooooo.......................

Ad, isnt it ???
$$$
solid3k is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2006, 03:33 AM   #65
country flag shibi

shibi is a name known to all shibi is a name known to all shibi is a name known to all shibi is a name known to all shibi is a name known to all shibi is a name known to all shibi is a name known to all shibi is a name known to all shibi is a name known to all shibi is a name known to all shibi is a name known to all
Quote:
i also got it from an e-mail. i also think 40 crores is presently a big amount for sania. but i was stunned by the size of this house. thought it may be hers coz mr. imran mirza himself can be rich and build such house. after sania's success may be his own business has improved. also endorsements may also play a role in it. just thought of sharing the pic with others.
It looks too big for a residential house. It could be an office, a hospital or a hotel. I have no idea. Someone in Hyderabad could confirm what it is (if the building is indeed in Hyderabad).

To me, it is not a question of whether someone is able to afford it or not. But it would be an ostentatious show of wealth (even Azim Premji the richest man in India, worth over $11 billion, lives modestly and is driven around in a Toyoto Corolla. The richest Indian and the 5th richest in the world is steel tycoon L.N Mittal worth $23.5 billion, but he is an NRI). Since Sania is already in a lot of controversies, she wouldn't want to get into another one with such a palatial residence. I made some searches on the net, but couldn't find anything to suggest that she has such a majestic house. The email could be the work of a prankster.

Last edited by shibi : May 5th, 2006 at 03:46 AM.
shibi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2006, 07:02 AM   #66
country flag saima

saima is a glorious beacon of light saima is a glorious beacon of light saima is a glorious beacon of light saima is a glorious beacon of light saima is a glorious beacon of light saima is a glorious beacon of light saima is a glorious beacon of light saima is a glorious beacon of light saima is a glorious beacon of light saima is a glorious beacon of light saima is a glorious beacon of light
OH MY GOD! This is too big for sania's family.

Allez
saima is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2006, 10:34 AM   #67
country flag tennisrox

tennisrox has a reputation beyond repute tennisrox has a reputation beyond repute tennisrox has a reputation beyond repute tennisrox has a reputation beyond repute tennisrox has a reputation beyond repute tennisrox has a reputation beyond repute tennisrox has a reputation beyond repute tennisrox has a reputation beyond repute tennisrox has a reputation beyond repute tennisrox has a reputation beyond repute tennisrox has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
It looks too big for a residential house. It could be an office, a hospital or a hotel. I have no idea. Someone in Hyderabad could confirm what it is (if the building is indeed in Hyderabad).

To me, it is not a question of whether someone is able to afford it or not. But it would be an ostentatious show of wealth (even Azim Premji the richest man in India, worth over $11 billion, lives modestly and is driven around in a Toyoto Corolla. The richest Indian and the 5th richest in the world is steel tycoon L.N Mittal worth $23.5 billion, but he is an NRI). Since Sania is already in a lot of controversies, she wouldn't want to get into another one with such a palatial residence. I made some searches on the net, but couldn't find anything to suggest that she has such a majestic house. The email could be the work of a prankster.
How can it be an office, hospital or hotel? There are no signboards anywhere. It definitely looks like a house to me.
I'm not sure if that is her house, but even if it was I don't think it is beyond her means. Her father is a builder, and his business probably took off since she became famous so he must have lots of money. He would also find it easy to buy building materials at a low cost. Its not unusual for business people to have huge houses. She has also signed up a few endorsements, and is no pauper. She probably doesn't get to go out much in hyderabad, so she stays in .
What is so controversial about a big house anway? Its her money and her business. Its not like she's a crook with a questionable source of income. Its probably too much too soon but she came up the hard way. I see no problem here. Bill gates travels economy class, and David Beckham is a spendthrift. So what? Their decision.

Roman Abramovich-tax cheat Jose Maurinho-Megalomaniac

Proud to be a Gunners fan. We're skint, but proud

tennisrox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2006, 12:02 PM   #68
country flag Apoorv

Apoorv has a reputation beyond repute Apoorv has a reputation beyond repute Apoorv has a reputation beyond repute Apoorv has a reputation beyond repute Apoorv has a reputation beyond repute Apoorv has a reputation beyond repute Apoorv has a reputation beyond repute Apoorv has a reputation beyond repute Apoorv has a reputation beyond repute Apoorv has a reputation beyond repute Apoorv has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by tennisrox
How can it be an office, hospital or hotel? There are no signboards anywhere. It definitely looks like a house to me.
I'm not sure if that is her house, but even if it was I don't think it is beyond her means. Her father is a builder, and his business probably took off since she became famous so he must have lots of money. He would also find it easy to buy building materials at a low cost. Its not unusual for business people to have huge houses. She has also signed up a few endorsements, and is no pauper. She probably doesn't get to go out much in hyderabad, so she stays in .
What is so controversial about a big house anway? Its her money and her business. Its not like she's a crook with a questionable source of income. Its probably too much too soon but she came up the hard way. I see no problem here. Bill gates travels economy class, and David Beckham is a spendthrift. So what? Their decision.
my thoughts exactly

Sania Mirza

Elena Dementieva

Apoorv is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 15th, 2006, 05:15 AM   #69
country flag gaurav1

gaurav1 is just really nice gaurav1 is just really nice gaurav1 is just really nice gaurav1 is just really nice gaurav1 is just really nice gaurav1 is just really nice gaurav1 is just really nice gaurav1 is just really nice gaurav1 is just really nice gaurav1 is just really nice gaurav1 is just really nice
have a look ....

http://www.wtnphotos.com/showphoto.p...49487/cat/3247
http://www.wtnphotos.com/showphoto.p...49489/cat/3247
http://www.wtnphotos.com/showphoto.p...49486/cat/3247
gaurav1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 15th, 2006, 01:55 PM   #70
country flag abdullah

abdullah is just really nice abdullah is just really nice abdullah is just really nice abdullah is just really nice abdullah is just really nice abdullah is just really nice abdullah is just really nice abdullah is just really nice abdullah is just really nice abdullah is just really nice abdullah is just really nice
Hello people. Here are the OFFICIAL SPRITE WALLPAPERS featuring its Brand Ambassdor and our favourite Sania Mirza.

Visit Sprite-itude.
abdullah is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2006, 06:03 AM   #71
country flag georgekuo1017

georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of
Istanbul, Turkey

M.Kirilenko / A.Ivanovic / C.Wozniacki / A.Pavlyuchenkova
T.Paszek / M.Domachowska / D.Cibulkova / Agnes Szavay
georgekuo1017 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13th, 2006, 01:45 PM   #72
country flag Bероника
creo en la diosa ♥ Sveta ♥

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute
©James Jordan/LTA
Birmingham, England: The kids asked Sania to have a photo taken with her after their tennis drills.
Old Jun 13th, 2006, 01:45 PM   #73
country flag Bероника

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute
©James Jordan/LTA
Birmingham, England: Sania gave the kids a workout on one of their new courts, running them through a short practice session.
Old Jun 13th, 2006, 01:45 PM   #74
country flag Bероника

©James Jordan/LTA
Birmingham, England: Sania Mirza visited a local school that had just installed their first ever tennis courts. She was welcomed by two students and the tennis coach.
Old Jun 13th, 2006, 04:29 PM   #75
country flag Mightymirza

Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute
Thx veronika....Any pics of sania on grass???She looks awesome in yellow..

Martina Hingis Ana Ivanovic Myskina Safarova

When I have my goals set, I always attain them- Justine
Mightymirza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote