**The "Sania Is So Stunning" Pics Thread** - Page 48 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 22nd, 2009, 12:21 PM   #706
country flag Ananko.
Anamazing

Ananko. has disabled reputation
Re: **The "Sania Is So Stunning" Pics Thread**

Sania vs Anna-Lena Groenefeld - Wimbledon, 1st round 22.06.09

Ananko. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 23rd, 2009, 10:57 AM   #707
country flag tojja

tojja is a splendid one to behold tojja is a splendid one to behold tojja is a splendid one to behold tojja is a splendid one to behold tojja is a splendid one to behold tojja is a splendid one to behold tojja is a splendid one to behold tojja is a splendid one to behold tojja is a splendid one to behold tojja is a splendid one to behold tojja is a splendid one to behold

thanks
Old Jul 1st, 2009, 08:29 AM   #708
country flag Jenny.C.Fan

Jenny.C.Fan has a reputation beyond repute Jenny.C.Fan has a reputation beyond repute Jenny.C.Fan has a reputation beyond repute Jenny.C.Fan has a reputation beyond repute Jenny.C.Fan has a reputation beyond repute Jenny.C.Fan has a reputation beyond repute Jenny.C.Fan has a reputation beyond repute Jenny.C.Fan has a reputation beyond repute Jenny.C.Fan has a reputation beyond repute Jenny.C.Fan has a reputation beyond repute Jenny.C.Fan has a reputation beyond repute

Some pics of Sania from Wimbledon first round:

Miss you JENNY and GUGA
GO Amelie,Sveta,Patty,Ana
Go A-rod,Marat, Rafa,Robby,Andy,Taylor, Juan Carlos,Nole

Liverpool FC Xabi EL Nino

Blog Here
Jenny.C.Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2nd, 2009, 07:48 AM   #709
country flag saniapower

saniapower is a splendid one to behold saniapower is a splendid one to behold saniapower is a splendid one to behold saniapower is a splendid one to behold saniapower is a splendid one to behold saniapower is a splendid one to behold saniapower is a splendid one to behold saniapower is a splendid one to behold saniapower is a splendid one to behold saniapower is a splendid one to behold saniapower is a splendid one to behold

Thanks
Old Aug 6th, 2009, 08:43 PM   #710
country flag saniapower

saniapower is a splendid one to behold saniapower is a splendid one to behold saniapower is a splendid one to behold saniapower is a splendid one to behold saniapower is a splendid one to behold saniapower is a splendid one to behold saniapower is a splendid one to behold saniapower is a splendid one to behold saniapower is a splendid one to behold saniapower is a splendid one to behold saniapower is a splendid one to behold

Vancouver challenger, Day-3, 1st Round:

Last edited by saniapower : Aug 6th, 2009 at 09:49 PM.
saniapower is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 8th, 2009, 07:08 PM   #711
country flag saniapower

Vancouver challenger, Q-F,7.8.2009

Old Dec 11th, 2009, 08:36 PM   #712
country flag Sabatinifan

Sabatinifan is a name known to all Sabatinifan is a name known to all Sabatinifan is a name known to all Sabatinifan is a name known to all Sabatinifan is a name known to all Sabatinifan is a name known to all Sabatinifan is a name known to all Sabatinifan is a name known to all Sabatinifan is a name known to all Sabatinifan is a name known to all Sabatinifan is a name known to all

http://photogallery.indiatimes.com/a...ow/5325514.cms

http://photogallery.indiatimes.com/a...ow/5325532.cms
sania at a fashion show
Sabatinifan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 18th, 2009, 07:10 PM   #713
country flag saniapower

Sania mirza @ a lingree show
Old Dec 18th, 2009, 07:12 PM   #714
country flag saniapower

Sania in KL for 'SHOWDOWN OF CHAMPIONS 2009'
Old Dec 21st, 2009, 09:42 PM   #715
country flag Bероника
creo en la diosa ♥ Sveta ♥

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute

Old Feb 5th, 2010, 09:12 AM   #716
country flag as1991

as1991 is a splendid one to behold as1991 is a splendid one to behold as1991 is a splendid one to behold as1991 is a splendid one to behold as1991 is a splendid one to behold as1991 is a splendid one to behold as1991 is a splendid one to behold as1991 is a splendid one to behold as1991 is a splendid one to behold as1991 is a splendid one to behold as1991 is a splendid one to behold

Victoria Azarenka Jelena Jankovic
Any Problem?
as1991 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 5th, 2010, 09:19 AM   #717
country flag microgoogle

microgoogle is a name known to all microgoogle is a name known to all microgoogle is a name known to all microgoogle is a name known to all microgoogle is a name known to all microgoogle is a name known to all microgoogle is a name known to all microgoogle is a name known to all microgoogle is a name known to all microgoogle is a name known to all microgoogle is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by as1991 View Post
she has forgotten to stand normally I guess after years of posing for cameras...:P
microgoogle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 8th, 2010, 09:34 AM   #718
country flag saniapower

Uploaded by Sania Mirza on twitter
Old Feb 8th, 2010, 11:00 AM   #719
country flag as1991

as1991 is a splendid one to behold as1991 is a splendid one to behold as1991 is a splendid one to behold as1991 is a splendid one to behold as1991 is a splendid one to behold as1991 is a splendid one to behold as1991 is a splendid one to behold as1991 is a splendid one to behold as1991 is a splendid one to behold as1991 is a splendid one to behold as1991 is a splendid one to behold

uploaded by sania on twitter....

Victoria Azarenka Jelena Jankovic
Any Problem?

Last edited by as1991 : Feb 9th, 2010 at 05:18 AM.
as1991 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12th, 2010, 04:05 AM   #720
country flag microgoogle

microgoogle is a name known to all microgoogle is a name known to all microgoogle is a name known to all microgoogle is a name known to all microgoogle is a name known to all microgoogle is a name known to all microgoogle is a name known to all microgoogle is a name known to all microgoogle is a name known to all microgoogle is a name known to all microgoogle is a name known to all

Sania in bangkok...

microgoogle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote