**The "Sania Is So Stunning" Pics Thread** - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 24th, 2006, 10:18 AM   #46
country flag lilimi

lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute
cool pics of sania!
concerning Sania height, WTA made a mistake..she can't be 1m56...it would be obvious on TV face to Sharapova or Sernena Williams...I found in the web that she's actually 1m68...
Advertisement

Old Apr 25th, 2006, 04:07 AM   #47
country flag georgekuo1017

georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of
i think she is at least over 170cm!

M.Kirilenko / A.Ivanovic / C.Wozniacki / A.Pavlyuchenkova
T.Paszek / M.Domachowska / D.Cibulkova / Agnes Szavay
georgekuo1017 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 25th, 2006, 05:09 PM   #48
country flag Cashif
Sports Freak

Cashif has a reputation beyond repute Cashif has a reputation beyond repute Cashif has a reputation beyond repute Cashif has a reputation beyond repute Cashif has a reputation beyond repute Cashif has a reputation beyond repute Cashif has a reputation beyond repute Cashif has a reputation beyond repute Cashif has a reputation beyond repute Cashif has a reputation beyond repute Cashif has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by georgekuo1017
i think she is at least over 170cm!
She is around 169cms
Cashif is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 25th, 2006, 06:47 PM   #49
country flag Apoorv

Apoorv has a reputation beyond repute Apoorv has a reputation beyond repute Apoorv has a reputation beyond repute Apoorv has a reputation beyond repute Apoorv has a reputation beyond repute Apoorv has a reputation beyond repute Apoorv has a reputation beyond repute Apoorv has a reputation beyond repute Apoorv has a reputation beyond repute Apoorv has a reputation beyond repute Apoorv has a reputation beyond repute
wta hasnt noticed it even in 2 years. and everyone know it.

Sania Mirza

Elena Dementieva

Apoorv is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 26th, 2006, 02:00 AM   #50

georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by MArtinasaNIA
She is around 169cms
the WTA says she is 5'7 1/2"

Old Apr 30th, 2006, 09:51 AM   #51
country flag solid3k

solid3k is a splendid one to behold solid3k is a splendid one to behold solid3k is a splendid one to behold solid3k is a splendid one to behold solid3k is a splendid one to behold solid3k is a splendid one to behold solid3k is a splendid one to behold solid3k is a splendid one to behold solid3k is a splendid one to behold solid3k is a splendid one to behold solid3k is a splendid one to behold

Old one thou ...
$$$
solid3k is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 30th, 2006, 03:24 PM   #52
country flag solid3k

solid3k is a splendid one to behold solid3k is a splendid one to behold solid3k is a splendid one to behold solid3k is a splendid one to behold solid3k is a splendid one to behold solid3k is a splendid one to behold solid3k is a splendid one to behold solid3k is a splendid one to behold solid3k is a splendid one to behold solid3k is a splendid one to behold solid3k is a splendid one to behold
$$$
Old Apr 30th, 2006, 03:33 PM   #53
country flag solid3k

Ok... Here I go with Some Sania Pics... Enjoy...!!!

I hope you liked it ...
$$$
Old May 1st, 2006, 05:50 AM   #54
country flag G~Playa

G~Playa has a reputation beyond repute G~Playa has a reputation beyond repute G~Playa has a reputation beyond repute G~Playa has a reputation beyond repute G~Playa has a reputation beyond repute G~Playa has a reputation beyond repute G~Playa has a reputation beyond repute G~Playa has a reputation beyond repute G~Playa has a reputation beyond repute G~Playa has a reputation beyond repute G~Playa has a reputation beyond repute
nice thread

DR. DRE - BUSTA RHYMES - RAEKWON - 50 CENT - EVE | Aftermath Entertainment | BISHOP LAMONT - EMINEM - G.A.G.E - STAT QUO - DION

Lyrically Insane
You Already Know What It's About, When I Run Up In Your House & Put The Gun Up In Ya Mouth & Take The Money Out The Couch..
G~Playa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 1st, 2006, 08:46 AM   #55

great pics

Old May 3rd, 2006, 07:00 PM   #56
country flag Apoorv

Apoorv has a reputation beyond repute Apoorv has a reputation beyond repute Apoorv has a reputation beyond repute Apoorv has a reputation beyond repute Apoorv has a reputation beyond repute Apoorv has a reputation beyond repute Apoorv has a reputation beyond repute Apoorv has a reputation beyond repute Apoorv has a reputation beyond repute Apoorv has a reputation beyond repute Apoorv has a reputation beyond repute

Sania's home. she bought the hill for Rs. 90 million and built the home for Rs. 310 million. Its in Banjara Hills, Hyderabad.

Sania Mirza

Elena Dementieva

Old May 3rd, 2006, 07:03 PM   #57
country flag Mightymirza

Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute
wow its a bigg biggg house...Really good..

Martina Hingis Ana Ivanovic Myskina Safarova

When I have my goals set, I always attain them- Justine
Mightymirza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 3rd, 2006, 07:11 PM   #58
country flag tennisrox

tennisrox has a reputation beyond repute tennisrox has a reputation beyond repute tennisrox has a reputation beyond repute tennisrox has a reputation beyond repute tennisrox has a reputation beyond repute tennisrox has a reputation beyond repute tennisrox has a reputation beyond repute tennisrox has a reputation beyond repute tennisrox has a reputation beyond repute tennisrox has a reputation beyond repute tennisrox has a reputation beyond repute
Jesus christ, look at the size of that place!
Does she have indoor courts or something? She could hire Tony Roche full-time for years with the money it cost to build that place! So much for the poor little rich girl...

Roman Abramovich-tax cheat Jose Maurinho-Megalomaniac

Proud to be a Gunners fan. We're skint, but proud

tennisrox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 3rd, 2006, 07:21 PM   #59
country flag Mightymirza

Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by tennisrox
Jesus christ, look at the size of that place!
Does she have indoor courts or something? She could hire Tony Roche full-time for years with the money it cost to build that place! So much for the poor little rich girl...
..It wouldnt be as expensive as you might think..Building houses is much cheaper in india than in most of countries..Yeah still the place is just humungous..One can easily get lost in the place..

Martina Hingis Ana Ivanovic Myskina Safarova

When I have my goals set, I always attain them- Justine
Mightymirza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 3rd, 2006, 07:47 PM   #60
country flag Apoorv

it seems sania has earned a lot of money may be form advertisements

Sania Mirza

Elena Dementieva