**The "Sania Is So Stunning" Pics Thread** - Page 13 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 24th, 2006, 06:40 PM   #181
country flag tennisrox

tennisrox has a reputation beyond repute tennisrox has a reputation beyond repute tennisrox has a reputation beyond repute tennisrox has a reputation beyond repute tennisrox has a reputation beyond repute tennisrox has a reputation beyond repute tennisrox has a reputation beyond repute tennisrox has a reputation beyond repute tennisrox has a reputation beyond repute tennisrox has a reputation beyond repute tennisrox has a reputation beyond repute
Re: **The "Sania Is So Stunning" Pics Thread**

Good to see her looking so trim and fit. A bit skinny maybe, but she doesn't need much muscle, unlike most.
I knew there was an athlete hidden in there somewhere. She doesn't have the physical limitations that some of the other hard-hitters like ivanovic, vaidisova or sharapova have. I think she'll surprise herself with just how fast she can move if she makes a few changes to her attitude towards the ball.

Roman Abramovich-tax cheat Jose Maurinho-Megalomaniac

Proud to be a Gunners fan. We're skint, but proud

tennisrox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 26th, 2006, 01:26 AM   #182
country flag georgekuo1017

georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of

vs japan

M.Kirilenko / A.Ivanovic / C.Wozniacki / A.Pavlyuchenkova
T.Paszek / M.Domachowska / D.Cibulkova / Agnes Szavay
georgekuo1017 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 26th, 2006, 05:58 PM   #183
country flag ayusania

ayusania is a name known to all ayusania is a name known to all ayusania is a name known to all ayusania is a name known to all ayusania is a name known to all ayusania is a name known to all ayusania is a name known to all ayusania is a name known to all ayusania is a name known to all ayusania is a name known to all ayusania is a name known to all

al pics r relly cool!
ayusania is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 27th, 2006, 12:56 AM   #184

georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of

Old Dec 2nd, 2006, 08:04 AM   #185
country flag ayusania

ayusania is a name known to all ayusania is a name known to all ayusania is a name known to all ayusania is a name known to all ayusania is a name known to all ayusania is a name known to all ayusania is a name known to all ayusania is a name known to all ayusania is a name known to all ayusania is a name known to all ayusania is a name known to all

sania luks soooooooo cute in those pics^

NoN tEnNis: MaD aBOUt HiLaRy DuFF

Haven’t you heard?
I'm Super girl
You don’t wanna mess with me
ayusania is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 2nd, 2006, 08:54 AM   #186
country flag vicky59909

vicky59909 is just really nice vicky59909 is just really nice vicky59909 is just really nice vicky59909 is just really nice vicky59909 is just really nice vicky59909 is just really nice vicky59909 is just really nice vicky59909 is just really nice vicky59909 is just really nice vicky59909 is just really nice vicky59909 is just really nice

SANIA MIRZA looking stunning as usual at opening ceremony of asian games..

vicky59909 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 6th, 2006, 01:58 PM   #187
country flag vicky59909

vicky59909 is just really nice vicky59909 is just really nice vicky59909 is just really nice vicky59909 is just really nice vicky59909 is just really nice vicky59909 is just really nice vicky59909 is just really nice vicky59909 is just really nice vicky59909 is just really nice vicky59909 is just really nice vicky59909 is just really nice

Sania arriving in Doha

vicky59909 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 6th, 2006, 05:54 PM   #188
country flag rocksania

rocksania is a splendid one to behold rocksania is a splendid one to behold rocksania is a splendid one to behold rocksania is a splendid one to behold rocksania is a splendid one to behold rocksania is a splendid one to behold rocksania is a splendid one to behold rocksania is a splendid one to behold rocksania is a splendid one to behold rocksania is a splendid one to behold rocksania is a splendid one to behold
**The "Sania Is So Stunning" Pics Thread**

how do i post the enlarged photos instead of the small link of the photos i want to know it bcoz i have many photos of sania and i have post them.....
rocksania is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 18th, 2006, 09:22 PM   #189
country flag saniamania

saniamania is a glorious beacon of light saniamania is a glorious beacon of light saniamania is a glorious beacon of light saniamania is a glorious beacon of light saniamania is a glorious beacon of light saniamania is a glorious beacon of light saniamania is a glorious beacon of light saniamania is a glorious beacon of light saniamania is a glorious beacon of light saniamania is a glorious beacon of light saniamania is a glorious beacon of light

No updates here for sometime Therefore adding some from my collection. mates plz keep this going. Cheers

http://picscrazy.com/view/UwaUoM8X
http://picscrazy.com/view/oaqkOzAI
http://picscrazy.com/view/Q8hmNFUN
http://picscrazy.com/view/z76SbXh7
http://picscrazy.com/view/YdeIqxs8
saniamania is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 19th, 2006, 06:45 PM   #190
country flag Apoorv

Apoorv has a reputation beyond repute Apoorv has a reputation beyond repute Apoorv has a reputation beyond repute Apoorv has a reputation beyond repute Apoorv has a reputation beyond repute Apoorv has a reputation beyond repute Apoorv has a reputation beyond repute Apoorv has a reputation beyond repute Apoorv has a reputation beyond repute Apoorv has a reputation beyond repute Apoorv has a reputation beyond repute

Sania Mirza

Elena Dementieva

Apoorv is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 19th, 2006, 06:49 PM   #191
country flag Apoorv

Apoorv has a reputation beyond repute Apoorv has a reputation beyond repute Apoorv has a reputation beyond repute Apoorv has a reputation beyond repute Apoorv has a reputation beyond repute Apoorv has a reputation beyond repute Apoorv has a reputation beyond repute Apoorv has a reputation beyond repute Apoorv has a reputation beyond repute Apoorv has a reputation beyond repute Apoorv has a reputation beyond repute

In larger version.
Sania Mirza in Mumbai. December 19, Tuesday.

Sania Mirza

Elena Dementieva

Apoorv is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 20th, 2006, 06:33 AM   #192
country flag rocksania

rocksania is a splendid one to behold rocksania is a splendid one to behold rocksania is a splendid one to behold rocksania is a splendid one to behold rocksania is a splendid one to behold rocksania is a splendid one to behold rocksania is a splendid one to behold rocksania is a splendid one to behold rocksania is a splendid one to behold rocksania is a splendid one to behold rocksania is a splendid one to behold
**The "Sania Is So Stunning" Pics Thread**

sania is so beautiful..............

all the best $ania...

$iddharth Loves $ANIA MIRZA....
Old Dec 20th, 2006, 06:50 AM   #193
country flag rocksania

Old Dec 20th, 2006, 06:52 AM   #194
country flag rocksania

http://www.wtaworld.com/showthread.php?t=276170&page=2

this is the link of a photo edited by me from the above pic of APOORV ..hope u also like it...

all the best $ania DARLING

$iddharth Loves $ANIA MIRZA....

Last edited by rocksania : Dec 20th, 2006 at 09:19 AM.
Old Dec 21st, 2006, 01:20 AM   #195

vs Tamarine Tanasugarn