Sania fans registration thread - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 6th, 2006, 02:02 PM   #31
country flag Apoorv

Apoorv has a reputation beyond repute Apoorv has a reputation beyond repute Apoorv has a reputation beyond repute Apoorv has a reputation beyond repute Apoorv has a reputation beyond repute Apoorv has a reputation beyond repute Apoorv has a reputation beyond repute Apoorv has a reputation beyond repute Apoorv has a reputation beyond repute Apoorv has a reputation beyond repute Apoorv has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sania fans registration thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiAzhar View Post
Add me up. I am Sania Fan.
Welcome to the forum!

Sania Mirza

Elena Dementieva

Apoorv is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 6th, 2006, 02:17 PM   #32
country flag MiAzhar

MiAzhar is an unknown quantity at this point

Yup . Nice thread
MiAzhar is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 14th, 2006, 05:51 PM   #33
country flag lilimi

lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute

you can add me!
Old Nov 14th, 2006, 08:03 PM   #34
country flag Apoorv

Apoorv has a reputation beyond repute Apoorv has a reputation beyond repute Apoorv has a reputation beyond repute Apoorv has a reputation beyond repute Apoorv has a reputation beyond repute Apoorv has a reputation beyond repute Apoorv has a reputation beyond repute Apoorv has a reputation beyond repute Apoorv has a reputation beyond repute Apoorv has a reputation beyond repute Apoorv has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilimi View Post
you can add me!
Added!

Sania Mirza

Elena Dementieva

Old Nov 15th, 2006, 09:50 AM   #35
country flag ayusania

ayusania is a name known to all ayusania is a name known to all ayusania is a name known to all ayusania is a name known to all ayusania is a name known to all ayusania is a name known to all ayusania is a name known to all ayusania is a name known to all ayusania is a name known to all ayusania is a name known to all ayusania is a name known to all

ME TOO! she's my idol
ayusania is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 15th, 2006, 02:44 PM   #36
country flag Apoorv

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayusania View Post
ME TOO! she's my idol
added!

Sania Mirza

Elena Dementieva

Old Nov 24th, 2006, 02:34 AM   #37
country flag trivfun

trivfun has much to be proud of trivfun has much to be proud of trivfun has much to be proud of trivfun has much to be proud of trivfun has much to be proud of trivfun has much to be proud of trivfun has much to be proud of trivfun has much to be proud of trivfun has much to be proud of trivfun has much to be proud of trivfun has much to be proud of

Sania can excitement the same way David Thompson did.

Last edited by trivfun : Nov 24th, 2006 at 02:46 AM.
trivfun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 24th, 2006, 03:43 PM   #38
country flag trivfun

trivfun has much to be proud of trivfun has much to be proud of trivfun has much to be proud of trivfun has much to be proud of trivfun has much to be proud of trivfun has much to be proud of trivfun has much to be proud of trivfun has much to be proud of trivfun has much to be proud of trivfun has much to be proud of trivfun has much to be proud of

Here is Michael Jordan's idol. The man who changed college and professional basketball.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg david_thompson.jpg (12.1 KB, 7 views)
Old Nov 26th, 2006, 04:55 PM   #39
country flag ayusania

ayusania is a name known to all ayusania is a name known to all ayusania is a name known to all ayusania is a name known to all ayusania is a name known to all ayusania is a name known to all ayusania is a name known to all ayusania is a name known to all ayusania is a name known to all ayusania is a name known to all ayusania is a name known to all

this thread is 4 sania fans.....dont get ur post^?
Old Nov 26th, 2006, 06:55 PM   #40
country flag trivfun

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayusania View Post
this thread is 4 sania fans.....dont get ur post^?
You must not know the connection to David Thompson and Sania Mirza. If you are Sania fan then you will be a David Thompson fan. Sania shows the same quality that a David Thompson had. Bringing hope to millions through their play.

I have watched tennis since 1981 and others sports since that time. I know what I'm talking about. I haven't seen a player who can bring frenzy like Sania since Serena and Venus. The Russians and others, it is always more of their sexual appeal than their tennis that seems to stand out. Yet, Sania reminds me of David Thompson concerning that she has these incredible gifts but is very humble at the same time. That I haven't seen in any athlete since David.

Yes, they played different sports with different styles. They also went different roads. Sania looks like she will go through the straight and narrow while David went many paths. But believe me, they share a common thread of bringing joy and laughter to millons by their play. If you don't get it, then you aren't a Sania fan.
Old Nov 26th, 2006, 08:36 PM   #41
country flag skumars

skumars is a name known to all skumars is a name known to all skumars is a name known to all skumars is a name known to all skumars is a name known to all skumars is a name known to all skumars is a name known to all skumars is a name known to all skumars is a name known to all skumars is a name known to all skumars is a name known to all

Put me in, buddy! Thanks

I find this thread pointless, really Most likely, those who read these posts are already sania fans (as this is posted within sania mirza's section)!

Just kidding
skumars is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 27th, 2006, 12:17 AM   #42
country flag trivfun

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NagA-NwC0ZA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLuso...elated&search=
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crWQJ...elated&search=
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0THm5...elated&search=
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whIPL...elated&search=

Here is a news story about basketballers, Tom Burleson and David Thompson in college just before their big game against University California at Los Angeles (UCLA). See if there isn't any familiarity to the Sania Mirza story.
Old Nov 28th, 2006, 03:18 PM   #43
country flag ayusania

oh ok.....now i get it^ thanks 4 postin
Old Nov 28th, 2006, 06:06 PM   #44
country flag sequoia

sequoia has disabled reputation

please add me in
sequoia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 30th, 2006, 07:27 AM   #45
country flag Apoorv

Quote:
Originally Posted by sequoia View Post
please add me in
Welcome to the forum!

Sania Mirza

Elena Dementieva