Viktoriya Kutuzova Cheering Thread!!!! - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 25th, 2006, 01:13 PM   #16
country flag RR-87

RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute
good luck to Vika

Madison Keys <> Petra Kvitova <> Sloane Stephens

Maria Sharapova <> Donna Vekic <> Laura Robson <> Simona Halep
RR-87 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 25th, 2006, 04:29 PM   #17
country flag Vaidisova

Vaidisova has disabled reputation
Viktoriya just won 63 62! Great win for her!!

Now in the 3rd round of a Tier I and will play Maria Kirilenko. Good luck Viktoriya!
Vaidisova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 25th, 2006, 09:50 PM   #18
country flag LilMashaFan

LilMashaFan is a splendid one to behold LilMashaFan is a splendid one to behold LilMashaFan is a splendid one to behold LilMashaFan is a splendid one to behold LilMashaFan is a splendid one to behold LilMashaFan is a splendid one to behold LilMashaFan is a splendid one to behold LilMashaFan is a splendid one to behold LilMashaFan is a splendid one to behold LilMashaFan is a splendid one to behold LilMashaFan is a splendid one to behold
Way to go Viktoriya. The only problem is for once i hope she loses next round because she i splaying my favorite Maria K. But i still want both to play good!

Kristina Antoniychuk
Alize Cornet
LilMashaFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26th, 2006, 12:54 AM   #19
country flag georgekuo1017

georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of
well done!

M.Kirilenko / A.Ivanovic / C.Wozniacki / A.Pavlyuchenkova
T.Paszek / M.Domachowska / D.Cibulkova / Agnes Szavay
georgekuo1017 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26th, 2006, 03:06 AM   #20
country flag PerfectForm

PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future
Is she playing Kirilenko? My gosh,Im torn as to who to cheer for! but good luck Vika.
PerfectForm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26th, 2006, 03:37 AM   #21
country flag Vaidisova

Yep she's playing Maria tomorrow!

Court 3: 10:00 AM Start

Anna-Lena Groenefeld (GER) [16] vs. Jie Zheng (CHN)
Viktoriya Kutuzova (UKR) LL vs. Maria Kirilenko (RUS) [20]
Old Mar 26th, 2006, 11:42 AM   #22

georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of
good luck vika!

Old Mar 26th, 2006, 06:29 PM   #23
country flag Vaidisova

Maria won 6-1 6-4. Good week for Viktoriya anyway.

Does anyone know where she is playing next?
Old Mar 26th, 2006, 07:03 PM   #24
country flag LilMashaFan

LilMashaFan is a splendid one to behold LilMashaFan is a splendid one to behold LilMashaFan is a splendid one to behold LilMashaFan is a splendid one to behold LilMashaFan is a splendid one to behold LilMashaFan is a splendid one to behold LilMashaFan is a splendid one to behold LilMashaFan is a splendid one to behold LilMashaFan is a splendid one to behold LilMashaFan is a splendid one to behold LilMashaFan is a splendid one to behold
How does everybody like the blog? Any suggestions?

Kristina Antoniychuk
Alize Cornet
Old Mar 27th, 2006, 12:48 PM   #25
country flag pascalre

pascalre has a brilliant future pascalre has a brilliant future pascalre has a brilliant future pascalre has a brilliant future pascalre has a brilliant future pascalre has a brilliant future pascalre has a brilliant future pascalre has a brilliant future pascalre has a brilliant future pascalre has a brilliant future pascalre has a brilliant future
Pics of Vika from last year in Petange/Luxembourg

http://stats.pbase.com/all_sports_pi...ler_final_2005
pascalre is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 29th, 2006, 03:40 PM   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by pascalre
Pics of Vika from last year in Petange/Luxembourg

http://stats.pbase.com/all_sports_pi...ler_final_2005
thanks 4 the pix

Old Mar 29th, 2006, 03:40 PM   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMashaFan
How does everybody like the blog? Any suggestions?
not bad

Old Mar 29th, 2006, 11:15 PM   #28
country flag LilMashaFan

i will do a tournament Review of Miami later tonight.

Kristina Antoniychuk
Alize Cornet
Old Mar 31st, 2006, 08:34 AM   #29
country flag Lollipop

Lollipop has much to be proud of Lollipop has much to be proud of Lollipop has much to be proud of Lollipop has much to be proud of Lollipop has much to be proud of Lollipop has much to be proud of Lollipop has much to be proud of Lollipop has much to be proud of Lollipop has much to be proud of Lollipop has much to be proud of Lollipop has much to be proud of
I love this girl so much. She's cute, comes from where I was born and I hope she can get better...
Lollipop is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 2nd, 2006, 11:26 AM   #30
country flag PerfectForm

PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future
What's Vika playing next?
PerfectForm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote