Eva Longoria: "...Tony's black."/No Name Face vs. Aquanetta/Start at Page 9 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 20th, 2006, 12:17 PM   #1
Wendy Williams

Wendy Williams has much to be proud of Wendy Williams has much to be proud of Wendy Williams has much to be proud of Wendy Williams has much to be proud of Wendy Williams has much to be proud of Wendy Williams has much to be proud of Wendy Williams has much to be proud of Wendy Williams has much to be proud of Wendy Williams has much to be proud of Wendy Williams has much to be proud of Wendy Williams has much to be proud of
Eva Longoria: "...Tony's black."/No Name Face vs. Aquanetta/Start at Page 9

Come on now Mami Longoria. He's half-white.

EVA LONGORIA's mother gave the DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES star a sober reminder of her inter-racial romance with basketballer TONY PARKER - by insisting she didn't send her grandmother a picture of her lover. Longoria tells the new issue of Allure magazine that she was planning to post her grandmother a SAN ANTONIO SPURS calendar, so she could see what her boyfriend looked like - but her mother reminded her that not everyone approves of the fact she's dating a bi-racial man. Longoria recalls, "She said, 'You can't give grandma a calendar. She doesn't know Tony's black.' I said, 'We'll just tell her he's French.'"

Last edited by Wendy Williams : Mar 24th, 2006 at 01:40 PM.
Wendy Williams is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 20th, 2006, 02:08 PM   #2
Pureracket

Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute
Maybe they have a copy of "Guess Who's Coming to Dinner?" with Spanish subtitles to send to the grandmother.

OFFICIAL BLACKSMITH OF THE ROYAL COURT

I don't mind straight people as long as they act gay in public!
Pureracket is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 20th, 2006, 02:10 PM   #3
country flag Ferosh

Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute
Publicity whore!!
Old Mar 20th, 2006, 03:33 PM   #4
country flag DunkMachine

DunkMachine is a splendid one to behold DunkMachine is a splendid one to behold DunkMachine is a splendid one to behold DunkMachine is a splendid one to behold DunkMachine is a splendid one to behold DunkMachine is a splendid one to behold DunkMachine is a splendid one to behold DunkMachine is a splendid one to behold DunkMachine is a splendid one to behold DunkMachine is a splendid one to behold DunkMachine is a splendid one to behold
Considering his complexion I should correct you and say that Tony Parker is white
Old Mar 20th, 2006, 03:33 PM   #5
country flag lizchris

lizchris has a reputation beyond repute lizchris has a reputation beyond repute lizchris has a reputation beyond repute lizchris has a reputation beyond repute lizchris has a reputation beyond repute lizchris has a reputation beyond repute lizchris has a reputation beyond repute lizchris has a reputation beyond repute lizchris has a reputation beyond repute lizchris has a reputation beyond repute lizchris has a reputation beyond repute
Red face

I am not surprised at this revelation

If you ever saw Ms. Longoria's family, you'd see why they would have a problem with her boyfriend.
Vania King, Sloane Stephens
Michael Joseph Jackson|1958-2009|RIP King of Music

Whitney Elizabeth Houston|1963-2012|RIP Queen of Music
lizchris is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 20th, 2006, 03:34 PM   #6
country flag lizchris

lizchris has a reputation beyond repute lizchris has a reputation beyond repute lizchris has a reputation beyond repute lizchris has a reputation beyond repute lizchris has a reputation beyond repute lizchris has a reputation beyond repute lizchris has a reputation beyond repute lizchris has a reputation beyond repute lizchris has a reputation beyond repute lizchris has a reputation beyond repute lizchris has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DunkMachine
Considering his complexion I should correct you and say that Tony Parker is white
It is easy to tell he is half black. He has the same complexion as one of my nieces and she has two black parents.

Old Mar 20th, 2006, 03:41 PM   #7
country flag decemberlove

decemberlove has a reputation beyond repute decemberlove has a reputation beyond repute decemberlove has a reputation beyond repute decemberlove has a reputation beyond repute decemberlove has a reputation beyond repute decemberlove has a reputation beyond repute decemberlove has a reputation beyond repute decemberlove has a reputation beyond repute decemberlove has a reputation beyond repute decemberlove has a reputation beyond repute decemberlove has a reputation beyond repute
No surprise. A lot of older Latinos don't like black men. I'd wait a while to tell my abuela, too. Sometimes it just isn't worth it to upset an older woman who is set in her ways.

....This is fucked up, fucked up....

This is your blind spot, blind spot.
It should be obvious, but it's not.

You cannot kickstart a dead horse
You just crush yourself and walk away
I don't care what the future holds
Cause I'm right here in your arms today
With your fingers you can touch me

I'll be your black swan, black swan
I'm for spare parts, broken up.

decemberlove is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 20th, 2006, 03:43 PM   #8
country flag Paldias

Paldias has a brilliant future Paldias has a brilliant future Paldias has a brilliant future Paldias has a brilliant future Paldias has a brilliant future Paldias has a brilliant future Paldias has a brilliant future Paldias has a brilliant future Paldias has a brilliant future Paldias has a brilliant future Paldias has a brilliant future
As long as she doesn't have a problem with it then it's okay. Eventually the mother/grandmother will die off and be unable to preach their evil.
Paldias is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 20th, 2006, 03:47 PM   #9
country flag SJW

SJW has a reputation beyond repute SJW has a reputation beyond repute SJW has a reputation beyond repute SJW has a reputation beyond repute SJW has a reputation beyond repute SJW has a reputation beyond repute SJW has a reputation beyond repute SJW has a reputation beyond repute SJW has a reputation beyond repute SJW has a reputation beyond repute SJW has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by decemberlove
No surprise. A lot of older Latinos don't like black men. I'd wait a while to tell my abuela, too. Sometimes it just isn't worth it to upset an older woman who is set in her ways.
that always surprised me. don't they have black people in places like Brazil, Cuba, Puerto Rico etc
*excuse my ignorance. don't have Latinos in England*
SJW is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 20th, 2006, 03:59 PM   #10
country flag lizchris

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by decemberlove

Many of the younger one don't like black men either.

Old Mar 20th, 2006, 04:01 PM   #11
country flag lizchris

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by joie
@ Latinos (the good majority of them)...always trying to run away from their indian/native and african roots...but its no mystery Eva has been on the record as saying that she felt ugly as a child because they used to call her the 'dark one' or something like that because all of her sisters etc were fair-skin, and she was darker

Everything you said is true. I read the same thing about her. I wonder what her fair skinned sisiters are doing now? I know they aren't as famous as their "dark' sister.

Old Mar 20th, 2006, 04:24 PM   #12
country flag kimi

kimi is a name known to all kimi is a name known to all kimi is a name known to all kimi is a name known to all kimi is a name known to all kimi is a name known to all kimi is a name known to all kimi is a name known to all kimi is a name known to all kimi is a name known to all kimi is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by joie
@ Latinos (the good majority of them)...always trying to run away from their indian/native and african roots...but its no mystery Eva has been on the record as saying that she felt ugly as a child because they used to call her the 'dark one' or something like that because all of her sisters etc were fair-skin, and she was darker

Yeah I read that, too. Eva was saying that all her sisters are pale and blond.
kimi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 20th, 2006, 04:30 PM   #13
country flag SelesFan70

SelesFan70 has a reputation beyond repute SelesFan70 has a reputation beyond repute SelesFan70 has a reputation beyond repute SelesFan70 has a reputation beyond repute SelesFan70 has a reputation beyond repute SelesFan70 has a reputation beyond repute SelesFan70 has a reputation beyond repute SelesFan70 has a reputation beyond repute SelesFan70 has a reputation beyond repute SelesFan70 has a reputation beyond repute SelesFan70 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dementrova
Publicity whore!!
I think you mean: Publicity HO! She's on my very last nerve.

Liberals: Hard on the unborn, soft on terrorists

Man-made climate change is a LIE

COUNTDOWN!
SelesFan70 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 20th, 2006, 04:33 PM   #14
country flag timafi

timafi has a reputation beyond repute timafi has a reputation beyond repute timafi has a reputation beyond repute timafi has a reputation beyond repute timafi has a reputation beyond repute timafi has a reputation beyond repute timafi has a reputation beyond repute timafi has a reputation beyond repute timafi has a reputation beyond repute timafi has a reputation beyond repute timafi has a reputation beyond repute
pardon my french but granny can kiss Tony's ass
old fart mofo
http://www.motherjones.com/politics/...on-drug-makers
timafi is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 20th, 2006, 04:40 PM   #15
country flag tonythetiger

tonythetiger has a brilliant future tonythetiger has a brilliant future tonythetiger has a brilliant future tonythetiger has a brilliant future tonythetiger has a brilliant future tonythetiger has a brilliant future tonythetiger has a brilliant future tonythetiger has a brilliant future tonythetiger has a brilliant future tonythetiger has a brilliant future tonythetiger has a brilliant future
So, let me get this right. A Litino has the audacity to discriminate against someone who is Black? That whole train of thought is indicative of crabs in a barrel. She has some nerve looking down her wrinked brown nose when most people think hispanics are in a lower class than blacks. That really ticks me off!
tonythetiger is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote