miami - NASDAQ-100 Open - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 20th, 2006, 09:57 AM   #1
country flag supreme*

supreme* is a splendid one to behold supreme* is a splendid one to behold supreme* is a splendid one to behold supreme* is a splendid one to behold supreme* is a splendid one to behold supreme* is a splendid one to behold supreme* is a splendid one to behold supreme* is a splendid one to behold supreme* is a splendid one to behold supreme* is a splendid one to behold supreme* is a splendid one to behold
miami - NASDAQ-100 Open

we leave behind indian wells… and Go miami !

announced the draw of qualies ...
Eleni Daniilidou (GRE) vs. Nicole Pratt (AUS)

http://www.nasdaq-100open.com/draws/psr1s1.html

pame Lena ! Good Luck !

Last edited by supreme* : Mar 20th, 2006 at 10:12 AM.
supreme* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 20th, 2006, 05:59 PM   #2
country flag RayRob
Team WTAworld

RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of
I had no idea she had to qualify! According to the website, the match is in progress now but the live scoreboard doesn't seem to be working!

-Rache
RayRob is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 20th, 2006, 06:55 PM   #3
country flag supreme*

supreme* is a splendid one to behold supreme* is a splendid one to behold supreme* is a splendid one to behold supreme* is a splendid one to behold supreme* is a splendid one to behold supreme* is a splendid one to behold supreme* is a splendid one to behold supreme* is a splendid one to behold supreme* is a splendid one to behold supreme* is a splendid one to behold supreme* is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by RayRob
I had no idea she had to qualify!
Lena lost a "place" in main draw for few points... she is #1 in the quals draw ! unlucky !

anwz... she won her first game !

Eleni Daniilidou (GRE) d. Nicole Pratt (AUS) 62 ,62 !
Old Mar 20th, 2006, 07:51 PM   #4
country flag forever_rafter

forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks babe for cheering me up a bit
forever_rafter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 20th, 2006, 08:51 PM   #5
country flag RayRob
Team WTAworld

RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by oLn
Lena lost a "place" in main draw for few points... she is #1 in the quals draw ! unlucky !

anwz... she won her first game !

Eleni Daniilidou (GRE) d. Nicole Pratt (AUS) 62 ,62 !
Woo! What a win!

Well done Leni!
RayRob is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 20th, 2006, 09:55 PM   #6
country flag elena_k

elena_k has a reputation beyond repute elena_k has a reputation beyond repute elena_k has a reputation beyond repute elena_k has a reputation beyond repute elena_k has a reputation beyond repute elena_k has a reputation beyond repute elena_k has a reputation beyond repute elena_k has a reputation beyond repute elena_k has a reputation beyond repute elena_k has a reputation beyond repute elena_k has a reputation beyond repute
Well Done Eleni!!
Old Mar 21st, 2006, 05:37 AM   #7

forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute
Order of play for Tuesday:

Court 6: 10:00 AM Start
1. Women's Qual Singles: 1st Round
Marrit Boonstra (NED) WC vs. Yvonne Meusburger (AUT) [23]
2. Women's Qual Singles: 2nd Round
Tathiana Garbin (ITA) [7] vs. Sandra Kloesel (GER)
3. Women's Qual Singles: 2nd Round
Eleni Daniilidou (GRE) [1] vs. Anastassia Rodionova (RUS) [21]
4. Women's Qual Singles: 2nd Round
Anastasiya Yakimova (BLR) [10] vs. Winner of Marrit Boonstra (NED) WC
vs. Yvonne Meusburger (AUT) [23]

pame baby!
Old Mar 21st, 2006, 05:48 AM   #8
country flag Kunal

Kunal has a reputation beyond repute Kunal has a reputation beyond repute Kunal has a reputation beyond repute Kunal has a reputation beyond repute Kunal has a reputation beyond repute Kunal has a reputation beyond repute Kunal has a reputation beyond repute Kunal has a reputation beyond repute Kunal has a reputation beyond repute Kunal has a reputation beyond repute Kunal has a reputation beyond repute
waddahey!
Kunal is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 21st, 2006, 06:30 AM   #9
country flag spar

spar is a name known to all spar is a name known to all spar is a name known to all spar is a name known to all spar is a name known to all spar is a name known to all spar is a name known to all spar is a name known to all spar is a name known to all spar is a name known to all spar is a name known to all
Why 1st seeded Eleni play on Court 6. Organizers of tournament very badly concern to Eleni. First have sent her to qualification, second ...
spar is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 21st, 2006, 09:22 AM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by spar
Why 1st seeded Eleni play on Court 6. Organizers of tournament very badly concern to Eleni. First have sent her to qualification, second ...
they are morons
Old Mar 21st, 2006, 12:31 PM   #11
country flag Bette_Midler

Bette_Midler has a reputation beyond repute Bette_Midler has a reputation beyond repute Bette_Midler has a reputation beyond repute Bette_Midler has a reputation beyond repute Bette_Midler has a reputation beyond repute Bette_Midler has a reputation beyond repute Bette_Midler has a reputation beyond repute Bette_Midler has a reputation beyond repute Bette_Midler has a reputation beyond repute Bette_Midler has a reputation beyond repute Bette_Midler has a reputation beyond repute
pame eleni
Old Mar 21st, 2006, 03:35 PM   #12
country flag Bероника
creo en la diosa ♥ Sveta ♥

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute
Go Greek Goddes!!!!!
Old Mar 21st, 2006, 03:49 PM   #13
esdee

esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by spar
T be honest, I think it's maybe better for Eleni that she's playing on a smaller court, at least the spectators can generate more of an atmosphere than there would be on a bigger, and probably empty court.
As long as Eleni wins this match, she won't care if she has to play it in the Everglades!!
esdee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 21st, 2006, 07:06 PM   #14
country flag supreme*

Eleni Daniilidou (GRE) d. Anastassia Rodionova (RUS) 76 ,63 !

well done !
Old Mar 21st, 2006, 07:12 PM   #15

good ona ya, girl!

Eleni faces Shenay Perry (USA) in MD 1R, pame girl!

Last edited by forever_rafter : Mar 22nd, 2006 at 05:35 AM.