Maria: "don't mess with a truck". LOVE this girl ! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 18th, 2006, 04:40 PM   #1
country flag MisterMan

MisterMan has a reputation beyond repute MisterMan has a reputation beyond repute MisterMan has a reputation beyond repute MisterMan has a reputation beyond repute MisterMan has a reputation beyond repute MisterMan has a reputation beyond repute MisterMan has a reputation beyond repute MisterMan has a reputation beyond repute MisterMan has a reputation beyond repute MisterMan has a reputation beyond repute MisterMan has a reputation beyond repute
Maria: "don't mess with a truck". LOVE this girl !

from espn.com:

During a quiet moment of Sharapova's match after Hingis seemed to be gaining momentum in the second set, a man in the stands behind Sharapova yelled, "Martina, she's getting tired."

Sharapova said, "That kind of pumped me up and I hit two winners in a row. I looked back at (him) and I'm like, 'I'm tired, my butt."'

The 18-year-old Russian with a virtually flawless and quite colorful English vocabulary smiled and added, "So don't mess with a truck. You're going to become a pancake."

She even won the fan over.

"The funny thing was, he started clapping for me after that. I think he got scared. Then when I was waving to that side (after winning), he's like," Sharapova said with a smile, demonstrating how the fan sheepishly waved back.
MisterMan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 18th, 2006, 04:41 PM   #2
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute
I can't find the interview online. Just snippets.
HEALTH and HAPPINESS to EVERYONE

goldenlox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 18th, 2006, 04:42 PM   #3
country flag morningglory

morningglory has a reputation beyond repute morningglory has a reputation beyond repute morningglory has a reputation beyond repute morningglory has a reputation beyond repute morningglory has a reputation beyond repute morningglory has a reputation beyond repute morningglory has a reputation beyond repute morningglory has a reputation beyond repute morningglory has a reputation beyond repute morningglory has a reputation beyond repute morningglory has a reputation beyond repute

Loving her more and more every day
morningglory is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 18th, 2006, 04:42 PM   #4
country flag deep bass

deep bass has much to be proud of deep bass has much to be proud of deep bass has much to be proud of deep bass has much to be proud of deep bass has much to be proud of deep bass has much to be proud of deep bass has much to be proud of deep bass has much to be proud of deep bass has much to be proud of deep bass has much to be proud of deep bass has much to be proud of
LOL! Good for her.

I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.
Angelina Jolie

Go Bepa Z Williams X 2 Danka Masha Nastya Ana Bally
deep bass is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 18th, 2006, 04:42 PM   #5
country flag Louis Cyphre

Louis Cyphre has a reputation beyond repute Louis Cyphre has a reputation beyond repute Louis Cyphre has a reputation beyond repute Louis Cyphre has a reputation beyond repute Louis Cyphre has a reputation beyond repute Louis Cyphre has a reputation beyond repute Louis Cyphre has a reputation beyond repute Louis Cyphre has a reputation beyond repute Louis Cyphre has a reputation beyond repute Louis Cyphre has a reputation beyond repute Louis Cyphre has a reputation beyond repute
@ Masha
Louis Cyphre is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 18th, 2006, 04:43 PM   #6
country flag cellophane

cellophane has a reputation beyond repute cellophane has a reputation beyond repute cellophane has a reputation beyond repute cellophane has a reputation beyond repute cellophane has a reputation beyond repute cellophane has a reputation beyond repute cellophane has a reputation beyond repute cellophane has a reputation beyond repute cellophane has a reputation beyond repute cellophane has a reputation beyond repute cellophane has a reputation beyond repute

"I wish I were as aggressive and serious as those floors too!!" - GOAT Cynthia Zimmerman
cellophane is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 18th, 2006, 04:54 PM   #7
country flag 10nisfanofruz

10nisfanofruz is a name known to all 10nisfanofruz is a name known to all 10nisfanofruz is a name known to all 10nisfanofruz is a name known to all 10nisfanofruz is a name known to all 10nisfanofruz is a name known to all 10nisfanofruz is a name known to all 10nisfanofruz is a name known to all 10nisfanofruz is a name known to all 10nisfanofruz is a name known to all 10nisfanofruz is a name known to all

You rock! Masha
10nisfanofruz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 18th, 2006, 04:58 PM   #8
country flag Mother_Marjorie
SWOOP!

Mother_Marjorie has a reputation beyond repute Mother_Marjorie has a reputation beyond repute Mother_Marjorie has a reputation beyond repute Mother_Marjorie has a reputation beyond repute Mother_Marjorie has a reputation beyond repute Mother_Marjorie has a reputation beyond repute Mother_Marjorie has a reputation beyond repute Mother_Marjorie has a reputation beyond repute Mother_Marjorie has a reputation beyond repute Mother_Marjorie has a reputation beyond repute Mother_Marjorie has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenlox
I can't find the interview online. Just snippets.
SI carried the story as well.
Mother_Marjorie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 18th, 2006, 05:56 PM   #9
country flag SAEKeithSerena

SAEKeithSerena has a reputation beyond repute SAEKeithSerena has a reputation beyond repute SAEKeithSerena has a reputation beyond repute SAEKeithSerena has a reputation beyond repute SAEKeithSerena has a reputation beyond repute SAEKeithSerena has a reputation beyond repute SAEKeithSerena has a reputation beyond repute SAEKeithSerena has a reputation beyond repute SAEKeithSerena has a reputation beyond repute SAEKeithSerena has a reputation beyond repute SAEKeithSerena has a reputation beyond repute
hahahhahaa i love her!!!

16-Time Grand Slam Champion.

2013 Titles: Brisbane, Sony Open (Miami), Family Circle Cup, Madrid, Rome, 16th SLAM-THE FRENCH OPEN, Bastad, Roger's Cup

2013 Record: (60-4)
SAEKeithSerena is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 18th, 2006, 05:59 PM   #10
country flag tennisIlove09

tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute

Reminds me of the Serena-Hingis SF at the US Open a few years ago...someone yelled to Serena "beat her like she stole something"...and well, Serena did
tennisIlove09 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 18th, 2006, 06:08 PM   #11
country flag mike/topgun

mike/topgun has much to be proud of mike/topgun has much to be proud of mike/topgun has much to be proud of mike/topgun has much to be proud of mike/topgun has much to be proud of mike/topgun has much to be proud of mike/topgun has much to be proud of mike/topgun has much to be proud of mike/topgun has much to be proud of mike/topgun has much to be proud of mike/topgun has much to be proud of
she's clever young lady...IMO she's more likable than Hingis f.e.

Aga&Ula Marta Masha Vee&Ree Ana Nastya Eleni Patty Mary
mike/topgun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 18th, 2006, 06:10 PM   #12
country flag Natasc

Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute
gosh thats why I love that girl (MAria)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennisIlove09

Reminds me of the Serena-Hingis SF at the US Open a few years ago...someone yelled to Serena "beat her like she stole something"...and well, Serena did
too good
Natasc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 18th, 2006, 06:10 PM   #13
country flag No Name Face

No Name Face has a reputation beyond repute No Name Face has a reputation beyond repute No Name Face has a reputation beyond repute No Name Face has a reputation beyond repute No Name Face has a reputation beyond repute No Name Face has a reputation beyond repute No Name Face has a reputation beyond repute No Name Face has a reputation beyond repute No Name Face has a reputation beyond repute No Name Face has a reputation beyond repute No Name Face has a reputation beyond repute

oh maria, sometimes you're likeable.
but today you're public enemy #1.
No Name Face is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 18th, 2006, 06:12 PM   #14
country flag TeaMMashA

TeaMMashA has a reputation beyond repute TeaMMashA has a reputation beyond repute TeaMMashA has a reputation beyond repute TeaMMashA has a reputation beyond repute TeaMMashA has a reputation beyond repute TeaMMashA has a reputation beyond repute TeaMMashA has a reputation beyond repute TeaMMashA has a reputation beyond repute TeaMMashA has a reputation beyond repute TeaMMashA has a reputation beyond repute TeaMMashA has a reputation beyond repute
Maria's So Great!

.Tatiana Golovin.Nadia Petrova.Ana Ivanovic.Olga Poutchkova.
.Caroline Wozinacki.Anna ChakVetadze.Anna-Lena Groenefeld.
.Sam Stosur.Michaella Krajicek.Svetlana Kuznetsova.
TeaMMashA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 18th, 2006, 06:32 PM   #15
country flag drake3781

drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute
Is there anyone here over the age of 25 who thinks this is great?

I think this appeals to teenagers, but please speak up if any older people like this type of thing, I would like to know.
drake3781 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote