Michael Douglas Criticizes Brangelina - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 14th, 2006, 10:47 PM   #1
country flag Rocketta
Kart & I against the WtaWorld!

Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute
Michael Douglas Criticizes Brangelina

Michael Douglas Criticizes Brangelina

10 minutes ago

Watch out Brad, Michael Douglas is taking some shots regarding your divorce from Jen. At you and girlfriend Angelina Jolie.

"I don't know about Brad Pitt, leaving that beautiful wife to go hold orphans for Angelina," Douglas snipes in GQ's April issue, hitting newsstands March 21.

"I mean, how long is that going to last?"

Pitt and ex-wife Jennifer Aniston divorced in October 2005. Since then, Pitt has adopted Jolie's children, Maddox and Zahara, and is expecting a child with the bombshell actress this summer.

Calls by The Associated Press to Pitt's representative, Cindy Guagenti, and Jolie's manager, Geyer Kosinski, were not immediately returned Tuesday.

The 61-year-old actor also took swipes at actresses Renee Zellweger and Julia Roberts: "I mean, don't ask me what happened with Renee Zellweger. I don't know how you get married for four months. And Julia with Lyle."

Zellweger annulled her four-month marriage to country singer Kenny Chesney last fall, while Roberts divorced singer-songwriter Lyle Lovett in 1995 after a two-year marriage.

As for his seven-year marriage to actress Catherine Zeta-Jones, Douglas says he's "been fortunate. You learn to respect something of value and nurture it and treat it well."

Douglas and Zeta-Jones, 36, were married in 2000 and have a son, Dylan, 5, and a daughter, Carys, 2. Douglas also has a son, Cameron, 27, from a previous marriage.

After a three-year hiatus, Douglas will return to the big screen this year in the psychological thriller "The Sentinel," starring opposite Kiefer Sutherland, Kim Basinger and Eva Longoria.
Rocketta is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 14th, 2006, 10:48 PM   #2
country flag Rocketta
Kart & I against the WtaWorld!

Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute
all I have to say about this article is "Oh No He didn't"!
Rocketta is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 14th, 2006, 10:55 PM   #3
country flag Mother_Marjorie
SWOOP!

Mother_Marjorie has a reputation beyond repute Mother_Marjorie has a reputation beyond repute Mother_Marjorie has a reputation beyond repute Mother_Marjorie has a reputation beyond repute Mother_Marjorie has a reputation beyond repute Mother_Marjorie has a reputation beyond repute Mother_Marjorie has a reputation beyond repute Mother_Marjorie has a reputation beyond repute Mother_Marjorie has a reputation beyond repute Mother_Marjorie has a reputation beyond repute Mother_Marjorie has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocketta
all I have to say about this article is "Oh No He didn't"!
Oh, yes he did, and I'm glad someone from Hollywood is speaking out.

The Brangelina Whore Corporation is getting called-out. Brad Pitt is such a fucking weirdo. With the exception of Jennifer, he ALWAYS changes his hair-color and similar style to that of the woman he's with. You should have seen his bi-level blonde doo he sported when he dated Gwenyth Paltrow.

They parade that relationship around and expect people to be happy for them, when in fact, they only proved to the world what incredibly selfish, self-absorbed human beings they truly are.
Mother_Marjorie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 14th, 2006, 10:58 PM   #4
country flag Sally Struthers

Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarJenAll20

The Brangelina Whore Corporation is getting called-out. Brad Pitt is such a fucking weirdo. With the exception of Jennifer, he ALWAYS changes his hair-color and similar style to that of the woman he's with. You should have seen his bi-level blonde doo he sported when he dated Gwenyth Paltrow.

I've never noticed but now that you mention it, I suppose it's true It's a bit like Helen's cocktail and pills always matching her dress.
Old Mar 14th, 2006, 11:00 PM   #5
country flag retroville

retroville is a glorious beacon of light retroville is a glorious beacon of light retroville is a glorious beacon of light retroville is a glorious beacon of light retroville is a glorious beacon of light retroville is a glorious beacon of light retroville is a glorious beacon of light retroville is a glorious beacon of light retroville is a glorious beacon of light retroville is a glorious beacon of light retroville is a glorious beacon of light
Michael Douglas shouldn't be talking with his cheating ass. The only reason why he is still with Zeta-Jones is the result of that prenup he signed.
retroville is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 14th, 2006, 11:08 PM   #6
country flag PamShriverRockz

PamShriverRockz has a reputation beyond repute PamShriverRockz has a reputation beyond repute PamShriverRockz has a reputation beyond repute PamShriverRockz has a reputation beyond repute PamShriverRockz has a reputation beyond repute PamShriverRockz has a reputation beyond repute PamShriverRockz has a reputation beyond repute PamShriverRockz has a reputation beyond repute PamShriverRockz has a reputation beyond repute PamShriverRockz has a reputation beyond repute PamShriverRockz has a reputation beyond repute
Miiiiiaaaaaaaoooooooooow!

In fairness, Michael is still with HRH Catherine Queen of Wales because she's let all the tyres down on his motorised scooter...he can't get out the house
"Her enduring legacy is far more emotional, instead of statistical..."

"To watch Arantxa Sanchez Vicario play tennis was to rediscover the reason why we fell in love with the game in the first place."
PamShriverRockz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 14th, 2006, 11:09 PM   #7
country flag venus_rulez
Keepin That Tutty Fresh!

venus_rulez has a reputation beyond repute venus_rulez has a reputation beyond repute venus_rulez has a reputation beyond repute venus_rulez has a reputation beyond repute venus_rulez has a reputation beyond repute venus_rulez has a reputation beyond repute venus_rulez has a reputation beyond repute venus_rulez has a reputation beyond repute venus_rulez has a reputation beyond repute venus_rulez has a reputation beyond repute venus_rulez has a reputation beyond repute
I find it funny that somebody who is married to someone 25 years younger than him would say he doesn't know why someone else is doing something. Lots of people said the same thing about his marriage to Catherine.

I GOT 5 ON IT!!!!! VENUS WILLIAMS 5 TIME WIMBLEDON CHAMPION!!!!!
venus_rulez is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 14th, 2006, 11:16 PM   #8
country flag Infiniti2001
Veelieve!!!

Infiniti2001 has disabled reputation
I have a feeling we'll be hearing an apology from him in the not too distant future
Infiniti2001 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 14th, 2006, 11:58 PM   #9
country flag Denise4925
Her Grace, The Duchess of Williamsburg

Denise4925 has a reputation beyond repute Denise4925 has a reputation beyond repute Denise4925 has a reputation beyond repute Denise4925 has a reputation beyond repute Denise4925 has a reputation beyond repute Denise4925 has a reputation beyond repute Denise4925 has a reputation beyond repute Denise4925 has a reputation beyond repute Denise4925 has a reputation beyond repute Denise4925 has a reputation beyond repute Denise4925 has a reputation beyond repute
How can Michael Douglas talk about anybody with his sexual addiction having, cheatin' ass?? How people can get all up in other people's business and judge them is beyond me.
Denise4925 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 15th, 2006, 12:02 AM   #10
country flag Denise4925
Her Grace, The Duchess of Williamsburg

Denise4925 has a reputation beyond repute Denise4925 has a reputation beyond repute Denise4925 has a reputation beyond repute Denise4925 has a reputation beyond repute Denise4925 has a reputation beyond repute Denise4925 has a reputation beyond repute Denise4925 has a reputation beyond repute Denise4925 has a reputation beyond repute Denise4925 has a reputation beyond repute Denise4925 has a reputation beyond repute Denise4925 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarJenAll20

They parade that relationship around and expect people to be happy for them, when in fact, they only proved to the world what incredibly selfish, self-absorbed human beings they truly are.
I don't think they expect anything from anybody, but to mind their own business. We don't know what happened between Brad and Jennifer, so I don't think anyone is in a position to judge.
Denise4925 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 15th, 2006, 12:05 AM   #11
country flag Black Mamba.

Black Mamba. has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba. has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba. has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba. has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba. has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba. has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba. has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba. has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba. has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba. has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba. has a reputation beyond repute
Shouldn't this guy be more worried about where he put his pills and his glasses? This guy sounds like a bitter old man that wishes that these young "whippersnappers" would pay attention to him and respect their elders.
Old Mar 15th, 2006, 04:06 AM   #12
country flag Kunal

Kunal has a reputation beyond repute Kunal has a reputation beyond repute Kunal has a reputation beyond repute Kunal has a reputation beyond repute Kunal has a reputation beyond repute Kunal has a reputation beyond repute Kunal has a reputation beyond repute Kunal has a reputation beyond repute Kunal has a reputation beyond repute Kunal has a reputation beyond repute Kunal has a reputation beyond repute
oh...and now i care
Kunal is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 15th, 2006, 04:22 AM   #13
country flag polishprodigy

polishprodigy has a reputation beyond repute polishprodigy has a reputation beyond repute polishprodigy has a reputation beyond repute polishprodigy has a reputation beyond repute polishprodigy has a reputation beyond repute polishprodigy has a reputation beyond repute polishprodigy has a reputation beyond repute polishprodigy has a reputation beyond repute polishprodigy has a reputation beyond repute polishprodigy has a reputation beyond repute polishprodigy has a reputation beyond repute
The Sentinel was filmed in my area and I actually saw Michael Douglas. All I was doing was walking with friends (both young and old) outside a narrow hallway to an exit, only to be brisked to the side by security. Douglas was quite rude about it all.
polishprodigy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 15th, 2006, 04:24 AM   #14
country flag geoepee
Team WTAworld

geoepee has a reputation beyond repute geoepee has a reputation beyond repute geoepee has a reputation beyond repute geoepee has a reputation beyond repute geoepee has a reputation beyond repute geoepee has a reputation beyond repute geoepee has a reputation beyond repute geoepee has a reputation beyond repute geoepee has a reputation beyond repute geoepee has a reputation beyond repute geoepee has a reputation beyond repute
Team Aniston! lol
lliamsVenusWilliamsVenusWilliamsVenusWilliamsVenus
WilliamsVenusWilliamsVenusWilliamsVenusWilliamsVen
usWilliamsVenusWilliamsVenusWilliamsVenusWilliamsV
enusWilliamsVenusWilliamsVenusWilliamsVenusWilliam

Good Luck to Venus Williams in 2006!
Official Alchemist of the Royal Court

WGTA - A. Stevenson (5) - S5 Australian Open Champion [GS]
WITT - A. Stevenson (6) - S1 Mexican Open Champion [T2]
LTT - A. Stevenson (25)
UTT - A. Stevenson (16)
geoepee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 15th, 2006, 04:35 AM   #15
country flag skanky~skanketta

skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute
he used to be hot.