The Kool Katerina Kramperova Cheering Thread! - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 10th, 2006, 06:12 PM   #16
country flag Anahi

Anahi is a splendid one to behold Anahi is a splendid one to behold Anahi is a splendid one to behold Anahi is a splendid one to behold Anahi is a splendid one to behold Anahi is a splendid one to behold Anahi is a splendid one to behold Anahi is a splendid one to behold Anahi is a splendid one to behold Anahi is a splendid one to behold Anahi is a splendid one to behold
Re: The Kool Katerina Kramperova Cheering Thread!

i saw her the last week she lost to stella menna in Q but she is really nice yesterday i saw her again but i don't saw her match so i don't know who won. but i have some photos of the last week and like 3 from yesterday
Anahi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 25th, 2006, 06:40 AM   #17
country flag Mana

Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anahi View Post
i saw her the last week she lost to stella menna in Q but she is really nice yesterday i saw her again but i don't saw her match so i don't know who won. but i have some photos of the last week and like 3 from yesterday
Please post them!!!!!!!!!!
Old Nov 29th, 2006, 07:27 PM   #18
country flag :inlove:
attack plz

:inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute

Eddie Herr Girls Under 18 Championships
2r Monica Gorny d. (14) Katerina Kramperova 6-1;6-1
:inlove: is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 30th, 2006, 06:29 PM   #19
attack plz

:inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute

That was a mixup - she actually beat Monica 6-1 6-1.

R16 def top seed Julia Cohen 6-3 7-5
Old Dec 2nd, 2006, 09:46 AM   #20
country flag Mana

Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute

Keep going KK!!!!!!!!!
Old Dec 2nd, 2006, 06:34 PM   #21
attack plz

And lost in the quarters to Pivovarova. But an expected loss.
Podme Katerina
Old Dec 6th, 2006, 01:24 AM   #22
country flag Anahi

Anahi is a splendid one to behold Anahi is a splendid one to behold Anahi is a splendid one to behold Anahi is a splendid one to behold Anahi is a splendid one to behold Anahi is a splendid one to behold Anahi is a splendid one to behold Anahi is a splendid one to behold Anahi is a splendid one to behold Anahi is a splendid one to behold Anahi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leanne Luver View Post
Please post them!!!!!!!!!!
here...

Last edited by Anahi : Dec 7th, 2006 at 06:39 AM.
Anahi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 15th, 2007, 02:04 AM   #23
country flag crazylace01
sharp as cheddar

crazylace01 has a reputation beyond repute crazylace01 has a reputation beyond repute crazylace01 has a reputation beyond repute crazylace01 has a reputation beyond repute crazylace01 has a reputation beyond repute crazylace01 has a reputation beyond repute crazylace01 has a reputation beyond repute crazylace01 has a reputation beyond repute crazylace01 has a reputation beyond repute crazylace01 has a reputation beyond repute crazylace01 has a reputation beyond repute

almost an entire year and no posts!

not a bad year for Katerina at all....she's 6-3 on the ITF circuit this year and currently ranked 694. She had a new career high ranking this year, peaking at 549 in February. Katerina won her first (hopefully of many!) tournament at the Hull 10K in January as a qualifier. Most recently she was entered in the Cordoba 10K last week, but had to retire from her first round match with an injury but she'll be okay soon according to her, so here's hoping for a speedy recovery!

*bby CHICHI Toaster*captain boyband*seggy*roussy*nacho*demers
crazylace01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 8th, 2010, 11:45 PM   #24
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

Katerina reached the semis of the 10K Concepcion, Chile--her best effort of the season. She makes Also in the News...
Putintseva #1 player

MakarovaLisickiBarthelBeckTwinPliskovasSmitkovaPervakGavrilovaTownsendAllertovaAbandaPuchkova
Tennis Fool is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8th, 2011, 03:59 AM   #25
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

Katerina makes Also in the News on the CW for winning the 10K Durban 1, South Africa hardcourt, her first pro title, and getting to the final of Durban 2!

Some cheers for her!
Putintseva #1 player

MakarovaLisickiBarthelBeckTwinPliskovasSmitkovaPervakGavrilovaTownsendAllertovaAbandaPuchkova
Old Nov 13th, 2011, 11:21 PM   #26
Tennis Fool

Katerina makes Also in the News... on the CW for winning Montego Bay 2
Putintseva #1 player

Old Jun 18th, 2012, 07:42 AM   #27
Tennis Fool

Katerina made her first final of the year, at the 10K Jablonec Nad Nisou, where she was the #2 seed. She lost the title to fellow Czech Klara Fabikova, 4 & 1.
Putintseva #1 player

Old Jul 6th, 2012, 07:24 PM   #28
Tennis Fool

25K Torun. Katerina is the semis as a qualifier, having advanced when fellow qualifier Nadia Kichenok retired in the quarters, at 36 01.

She will will take on Paula Kania tomorrow. She leads the h2h over Kania, 1-0.
Putintseva #1 player

Old Jul 7th, 2012, 06:11 PM   #29
Tennis Fool

Lost to Paula in two close sets, 4 & 4, but won her first doubles title of the year, with Martina Kubicikova.
Putintseva #1 player

Old Jul 9th, 2012, 09:25 PM   #30
Tennis Fool

25K Zwevegem. Katerina was the #6 seed in qualies, and made the main draw without dropping a set. Plays fellow qualifier Victoire Mfoumouangana first round.
Putintseva #1 player