Serena and Collin Farrell?! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 12th, 2006, 01:55 PM   #1
country flag V-MAC
blurring the lines between the real and the fake

V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute
Serena and Collin Farrell?!

According to the Sunday World newspaper this morning, Serena and Colin have been spotted strolling around New York together looking rather cosy Don't know how much we can trust this source (it is a tabloid after all ) but it could be true. How could Serena resist a bad ass Irish boy?!, I'll be lined up after she is finished with Colin Be interesting to see if any pictures emerge.

Old Mar 12th, 2006, 02:05 PM   #2
country flag AjdeNate!
I'm so current, I'm tomorrow.

AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute
They were all hugged up a few months back in LA as well, according to tabloids.
AjdeNate! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 12th, 2006, 02:11 PM   #3
Pureracket

Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute
I get it now, Serena was staggering after the Oscar Party from too much Irish "Whiskey."

OFFICIAL BLACKSMITH OF THE ROYAL COURT

I don't mind straight people as long as they act gay in public!
Pureracket is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 12th, 2006, 02:17 PM   #4
country flag Simplicity

Simplicity has much to be proud of Simplicity has much to be proud of Simplicity has much to be proud of Simplicity has much to be proud of Simplicity has much to be proud of Simplicity has much to be proud of Simplicity has much to be proud of Simplicity has much to be proud of Simplicity has much to be proud of Simplicity has much to be proud of Simplicity has much to be proud of
Lies, all lies.. What tabloid did you get this out of
Simplicity is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 12th, 2006, 02:18 PM   #5
country flag AjdeNate!

AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pureracket
I get it now, Serena was staggering after the Oscar Party from too much Irish "Whiskey."
Or Irish 'cream'.
Old Mar 12th, 2006, 02:21 PM   #6
country flag vettipooh

vettipooh has a reputation beyond repute vettipooh has a reputation beyond repute vettipooh has a reputation beyond repute vettipooh has a reputation beyond repute vettipooh has a reputation beyond repute vettipooh has a reputation beyond repute vettipooh has a reputation beyond repute vettipooh has a reputation beyond repute vettipooh has a reputation beyond repute vettipooh has a reputation beyond repute vettipooh has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Athenaeum
Or Irish 'cream'.

And It's Not Over Yet...Just Wait....Wait.
vettipooh is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 12th, 2006, 02:24 PM   #7
country flag V-MAC

V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simplicity
Lies, all lies.. What tabloid did you get this out of
I said already, The Sunday World. It's an Irish paper. But if she is linked to Colin with all his problems, it could explain her dip in form and fitness Unlikely but still...
Old Mar 12th, 2006, 02:32 PM   #8
country flag butch

butch is a splendid one to behold butch is a splendid one to behold butch is a splendid one to behold butch is a splendid one to behold butch is a splendid one to behold butch is a splendid one to behold butch is a splendid one to behold butch is a splendid one to behold butch is a splendid one to behold butch is a splendid one to behold butch is a splendid one to behold
I live in Dublin and The Sunday World is one of those trashy publications that would say anything just to sell a couple more papers...
butch is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 12th, 2006, 02:35 PM   #9
country flag Simplicity

Simplicity has much to be proud of Simplicity has much to be proud of Simplicity has much to be proud of Simplicity has much to be proud of Simplicity has much to be proud of Simplicity has much to be proud of Simplicity has much to be proud of Simplicity has much to be proud of Simplicity has much to be proud of Simplicity has much to be proud of Simplicity has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by V-MAC
I said already, The Sunday World. It's an Irish paper. But if she is linked to Colin with all his problems, it could explain her dip in form and fitness Unlikely but still...
I hope this is true!
Simplicity is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 12th, 2006, 02:39 PM   #10
country flag Veenut

Veenut has a brilliant future Veenut has a brilliant future Veenut has a brilliant future Veenut has a brilliant future Veenut has a brilliant future Veenut has a brilliant future Veenut has a brilliant future Veenut has a brilliant future Veenut has a brilliant future Veenut has a brilliant future Veenut has a brilliant future
Oh well, some girls just like to have fun!!! I can't blame her, after all she is in her early 20's quite of age, so why sit idley by and watch and not join in. She can't regain these years once they are passed, therefore she is definately living in the present and so it should be. Hope to see her playing in Miami though, as she is greatly missed.
Old Mar 12th, 2006, 02:42 PM   #11
pigam

pigam has a reputation beyond repute pigam has a reputation beyond repute pigam has a reputation beyond repute pigam has a reputation beyond repute pigam has a reputation beyond repute pigam has a reputation beyond repute pigam has a reputation beyond repute pigam has a reputation beyond repute pigam has a reputation beyond repute pigam has a reputation beyond repute pigam has a reputation beyond repute
some more gossip
http://www.gawker.com/news/stalker/g...-tk-153818.php

Justine: feb. 5, 2007:

"I hung on to tennis. I have done so for the past 20 years. It is something that is in me, it is me."
pigam is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 12th, 2006, 02:50 PM   #12
country flag V-MAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by pigam
@ Serena being described as looking "hooker-divine."You know I think Colin would get on rather well with Pops Williams
Old Mar 12th, 2006, 02:52 PM   #13
country flag AjdeNate!

*imagines Aneres playing with Colin's digi-cam*
Old Mar 12th, 2006, 02:54 PM   #14
country flag msharafan

msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future
well she definitly wouldnt be able to resist irish guys as im an irish girl ive had plenty of experience and they dont get much better than that!
msharafan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 12th, 2006, 03:49 PM   #15
country flag Mase
In my new place!!

Mase has a reputation beyond repute Mase has a reputation beyond repute Mase has a reputation beyond repute Mase has a reputation beyond repute Mase has a reputation beyond repute Mase has a reputation beyond repute Mase has a reputation beyond repute Mase has a reputation beyond repute Mase has a reputation beyond repute Mase has a reputation beyond repute Mase has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Athenaeum
Or Irish 'cream'.

Mase is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote