Cleopatra's Real Appearance? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 11th, 2006, 08:29 PM   #1
country flag Helas

Helas is a name known to all Helas is a name known to all Helas is a name known to all Helas is a name known to all Helas is a name known to all Helas is a name known to all Helas is a name known to all Helas is a name known to all Helas is a name known to all Helas is a name known to all Helas is a name known to all
Lightbulb Cleopatra's Real Appearance?

I was searching for Julius Caesar and found this.

She is not as pretty as I imagined.

http://www.romancoins.info/Caesar-Sculpture-1.HTML
Attached Images
File Type: jpg p-cleopatra-ber.jpg (46.6 KB, 31 views)

Daniela Hantuchova

Tatiana Golovin

Hens Love Roosters

Geese Love Ganders

Everyone else loves Ned Flanders
Helas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 11th, 2006, 08:35 PM   #2
country flag Pheobo

Pheobo has a reputation beyond repute Pheobo has a reputation beyond repute Pheobo has a reputation beyond repute Pheobo has a reputation beyond repute Pheobo has a reputation beyond repute Pheobo has a reputation beyond repute Pheobo has a reputation beyond repute Pheobo has a reputation beyond repute Pheobo has a reputation beyond repute Pheobo has a reputation beyond repute Pheobo has a reputation beyond repute
Maybe the brown spots were considered hawt back in the day...

The stone face obviously represents her addiction to Botox.
Pheobo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 11th, 2006, 08:47 PM   #3
country flag rebel_ffighter

rebel_ffighter has a reputation beyond repute rebel_ffighter has a reputation beyond repute rebel_ffighter has a reputation beyond repute rebel_ffighter has a reputation beyond repute rebel_ffighter has a reputation beyond repute rebel_ffighter has a reputation beyond repute rebel_ffighter has a reputation beyond repute rebel_ffighter has a reputation beyond repute rebel_ffighter has a reputation beyond repute rebel_ffighter has a reputation beyond repute rebel_ffighter has a reputation beyond repute
well it seems that the baths with milk didnt do her much good!lol
-:¦:- ((¸¸.•´*

Ashley Davies: Whatever people consider to be normal, it never is
SOUTH OF NOWHERE

"AM I GAY?...I'M ECSTATIC!!!"

"If I had just one more day
I would tell you how much that
I've missed you since you've been away
It's dangerous
It's so out of line
To try and turn back time"

Virginia Woolf: Do you think I may one day escape?
Van
essa Bell: One day.

Luce: Don't forget me.
Rachel: I won't remember anything else...
Imagine me & you

My blog:Quotes Blog

I'm a psychotic bitch...stay away from me!

I'M FEMALE
×÷·.·´¯`·)» Nic «´¯÷×
rebel_ffighter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 11th, 2006, 10:31 PM   #4
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Helas

I was searching for Julius Caesar and found this.

She is not as pretty as I imagined.

http://www.romancoins.info/Caesar-Sculpture-1.HTML
History does not always follow Hollywood (And actually, that is a better reprensentation of her that you've posted than I've seen on Roman coins).

Historically, Cleopatra was not considered to be an attractive woman (especially when you think of all that royal inbreeding).

However, she was supposed to have been extremely intelligent, spoke like 7 languages and charmed men across seas.
Putintseva #1 player

MakarovaLisickiBarthelBeckTwinPliskovasSmitkovaPervakGavrilovaTownsendAllertovaAbandaPuchkova
Tennis Fool is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 12th, 2006, 01:37 AM   #5
country flag Scotso

Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute
TF is right, Cleopatra wasn't reknowned for her beauty, but people said that she possessed a lot of charm.

And hell, I'm a gay man but I would marry a woman who ruled over the richest country in the world.

Le Poussin! Faithfully ignoring the haters since 1995.

Le Poulailler de Poussin! (Simontarded.)

Ron Paul for President 2012!
Scotso is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 12th, 2006, 01:41 AM   #6
country flag TF Chipmunk
Team WTAworld

TF Chipmunk has a reputation beyond repute TF Chipmunk has a reputation beyond repute TF Chipmunk has a reputation beyond repute TF Chipmunk has a reputation beyond repute TF Chipmunk has a reputation beyond repute TF Chipmunk has a reputation beyond repute TF Chipmunk has a reputation beyond repute TF Chipmunk has a reputation beyond repute TF Chipmunk has a reputation beyond repute TF Chipmunk has a reputation beyond repute TF Chipmunk has a reputation beyond repute
How can you tell with a marble sculpture

ANASTASIA MYSKINA
Riding the 3AM Rollercoaster

NADIA PETROVA
ANNA-LENA GROENEFELD
TF Chipmunk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 12th, 2006, 03:02 AM   #7
country flag Solitaire

Solitaire has a reputation beyond repute Solitaire has a reputation beyond repute Solitaire has a reputation beyond repute Solitaire has a reputation beyond repute Solitaire has a reputation beyond repute Solitaire has a reputation beyond repute Solitaire has a reputation beyond repute Solitaire has a reputation beyond repute Solitaire has a reputation beyond repute Solitaire has a reputation beyond repute Solitaire has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennis Fool
History does not always follow Hollywood (And actually, that is a better reprensentation of her that you've posted than I've seen on Roman coins).

Historically, Cleopatra was not considered to be an attractive woman (especially when you think of all that royal inbreeding).

However, she was supposed to have been extremely intelligent, spoke like 7 languages and charmed men across seas.

Your right! Writings about her never called her a beauty in the physical sense. People thought she was beautiful because of her intelligence and great charm.
The woods are hopeless. Don't waste your time, they will be destroyed. So will the marsh. It is a losing game mankind has played for more than a century. Sadness is what you are, do not deny it. The universe is a lonely place, a painful place. This is what we can share between us, period.
Solitaire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 12th, 2006, 03:15 AM   #8
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by TF Chipmunk
How can you tell with a marble sculpture
Other sources as well
Putintseva #1 player

MakarovaLisickiBarthelBeckTwinPliskovasSmitkovaPervakGavrilovaTownsendAllertovaAbandaPuchkova
Tennis Fool is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 12th, 2006, 03:40 AM   #9
country flag Ryan
NeverWoz

Ryan has a reputation beyond repute Ryan has a reputation beyond repute Ryan has a reputation beyond repute Ryan has a reputation beyond repute Ryan has a reputation beyond repute Ryan has a reputation beyond repute Ryan has a reputation beyond repute Ryan has a reputation beyond repute Ryan has a reputation beyond repute Ryan has a reputation beyond repute Ryan has a reputation beyond repute
Her statue isn't BUTT ugly. She was just average. Plus Egyptian. PLus powerful. That equal hot anyday.
Ryan is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote