China VS Indonesia Fed Cup Tie - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 8th, 2006, 04:14 AM   #31
country flag pcrtennis

pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future
Is there a way to watch it on the Internet? Will you post the times?
Advertisement

Old Apr 12th, 2006, 01:47 PM   #32
Shine On Silver Moon

Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of
about China

Some said, they have requested to ITF to play the tie in the afternoon for 1st day, 3 PM and our pessimistic Indonesian Tennis Association okay with it...stupid decision by Indonesia. Chinese team maybe afraid of our scorching hot in day time. And the same time, Paribas as sponsor gave the fund to ITF to hold this tie...and Paribas wanted to have it in the afternoon with the assumption many people will watch. IMO, it depends on the person's intention to watch or not to watch not merely by having the tie in the afternoon will attract more people to come...Therefore, the lights for eve tie have been upgraded in terms of voltage...but hey, on 2nd day, it will start by noon anyhow...Despite pessimism by Indonesian Tennis Assoc, Angie is very very enthusiastic...I have been seeing her practice now and then including today...Go, Indonesia! Fight hard!!!

www.tnol.asia

Last edited by Shine On Silver Moon : Apr 13th, 2006 at 11:39 AM. Reason: add words
Shine On Silver Moon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 12th, 2006, 01:50 PM   #33
Shine On Silver Moon

Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of
Imo

Being professionals, u must be ready to play under any circumstances and indeed, China has won in their deal! Welcome to Jakarta first timer Peng Shuai and welcome back to Indonesia Li Na, Zheng and Yan!!!

www.tnol.asia
Old Apr 13th, 2006, 05:51 PM   #34
country flag drake3781

drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute
What's happening? What's next?
drake3781 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 14th, 2006, 01:26 PM   #35
Shine On Silver Moon

Hope, no rain

Jakarta has been having much rain in the afternoon with strong winds in the last 5 days and from weather forecast, rain still on the way till next week...There has been accidents in the city main roads with trees fell down on top of the cars and sure, with people dead...

www.tnol.asia

Last edited by Shine On Silver Moon : Apr 14th, 2006 at 01:27 PM. Reason: add words
Old Apr 14th, 2006, 03:17 PM   #36
country flag WonderfulLee

WonderfulLee has a brilliant future WonderfulLee has a brilliant future WonderfulLee has a brilliant future WonderfulLee has a brilliant future WonderfulLee has a brilliant future WonderfulLee has a brilliant future WonderfulLee has a brilliant future WonderfulLee has a brilliant future WonderfulLee has a brilliant future WonderfulLee has a brilliant future WonderfulLee has a brilliant future
not only in jakarta adjie...bandung also got the storm for few days in the afternoon. same case but without dead people!
Old Apr 15th, 2006, 01:54 PM   #37
country flag Rising Sun

Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future
Adji, how are the conditions of the facilities? A huge improvement compared to a few months ago?
Rising Sun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 17th, 2006, 07:24 AM   #38
country flag drake3781

drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute
Why do I keep seeing the word "tie" used about this event (like in the thread title), and what is the meaning?
drake3781 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 17th, 2006, 11:38 PM   #39
country flag Alec

Alec is a name known to all Alec is a name known to all Alec is a name known to all Alec is a name known to all Alec is a name known to all Alec is a name known to all Alec is a name known to all Alec is a name known to all Alec is a name known to all Alec is a name known to all Alec is a name known to all
China will beat Indonesia 5-0
That's out of question
Alec is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 19th, 2006, 11:46 PM   #40
country flag danai

danai is just really nice danai is just really nice danai is just really nice danai is just really nice danai is just really nice danai is just really nice danai is just really nice danai is just really nice danai is just really nice danai is just really nice danai is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alec
China will beat Indonesia 5-0
That's out of question
its no doubt for that, but its not easy for China
danai is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 19th, 2006, 11:55 PM   #41
country flag danai

danai is just really nice danai is just really nice danai is just really nice danai is just really nice danai is just really nice danai is just really nice danai is just really nice danai is just really nice danai is just really nice danai is just really nice danai is just really nice
as Your refference

Indonesia Vs China

Gelora Bung Karno Tennis Stadium, Jakarta, INA
Stadium Capacity: 5500
22 April - 23 April 2006
Day 1: 1500hrs (GMT 0800hrs)
Day 2: 1500hrs (GMT 0800hrs)
Surface: Hard (Plexipave) - Outdoors
Ball Type: Wilson Double Core

Indonesia
244 TEDJAKUSUMA, ROMANA
542 DAMAYANTI, AYU FANI
622 WIDJAJA, ANGELIQUE (1st choice Single Player)
890 MENDE, SEPTI

China
48 ZHENG, JIE
56 LI, NA
65 PENG, SHUAI
78 YAN, ZI

Huge Surprize! from Indonesia? We'll see
Old Apr 20th, 2006, 12:29 AM   #42
country flag danai

Its Statement from Angie:
“Saya tidak pesimistis menghadapi China. Kalau melihat materi pemain China, saya sendiri pernah ketemu keempat-empatnya. Ada yang menang, ada yang kalah, dan itu sudah beberapa tahun lalu. Tetapi situasinya sekarang kan lain, jadi jangan pesimislah,” kata mojang Parahiyangan yang mantan ratu tenis Indonesia ini.
"I'm not pesimistic to face China, if see the player that will lay, I already met them all, some of the win and some lost. but the condition now is changed, so dont be pesimistic" said Parahyangan Girl that is ex of Indonesian Tennis Queen.

“Kans kita tetap ada meskipun kecil. Kita underdog, tetapi bukan berarti kita lantas kalah. Kita akan menghadapi mereka,” ujarnya.
"We still have chance, we are underdog, but it doesnt means we are ost now, we will face them" said angie

Pertandingan Fed Cup, 22-23 April nanti merupakan penampilan perdana Angie di hadapan public sendiri. “Saya memang selalu bergembira dan senang jika main di depan public sendiri. Karena kita bisa mengharapkan dukungan mereka dan ini akan menyemangati kita. Sayang bersyukur ketika dengar bahwa pertandingan melawan China berlangsung di Jakarta,” katanya.
Fed Cup 2006 Tie, between Indonesia n China 22-23 april is first time play for angie in front of Indonesian (her fans). " I always happy and fun if play in home base, we hope their support and it can cheer Up us. I glad to hear that this tie againts china is played in Jakarta"
Old Apr 20th, 2006, 09:03 PM   #43
pierce0415

pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute
Is there anywhere to watch this match live online?
pierce0415 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 20th, 2006, 09:22 PM   #44
country flag Pengwin

Pengwin has a reputation beyond repute Pengwin has a reputation beyond repute Pengwin has a reputation beyond repute Pengwin has a reputation beyond repute Pengwin has a reputation beyond repute Pengwin has a reputation beyond repute Pengwin has a reputation beyond repute Pengwin has a reputation beyond repute Pengwin has a reputation beyond repute Pengwin has a reputation beyond repute Pengwin has a reputation beyond repute
I though CCTV5 i.e. PPLIVE are showing it
Pengwin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 21st, 2006, 09:07 AM   #45
country flag Modiac.
Team WTAworld

Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute
Bad news!!~
CCTV-5 will not show live matches,perhaps they will show it next week.
┗━┻━┻┻┻┻━┻━┻┻┻━┻┻┛
Modiac. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote