Myskina won't play Fed Cup this year - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 9th, 2006, 05:51 PM   #1
country flag spiceboy

spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute
Myskina won't play Fed Cup this year

MYSKINA OUT OF FED CUP: Anastasia Myskina, currently the 12th-ranked player in the world, said she decided Wednesday morning she will not play in the Fed Cup for Russia this year.

"(The commitment) is too much for me," Myskina said. "This year I want to play for myself. I put a lot of energy into the team. I've played every time they asked me, and I'm always ready to play if they need me, but it's been too much."

Russia has won the last two Fed Cups and Myskina has been a star on those teams. In those two years, Myskina went 9-3 in singles matches and 1-0 in doubles matches. Russia is slated to play Belgium on April 22-23.
spiceboy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 9th, 2006, 05:54 PM   #2
country flag mr_burns

mr_burns has much to be proud of mr_burns has much to be proud of mr_burns has much to be proud of mr_burns has much to be proud of mr_burns has much to be proud of mr_burns has much to be proud of mr_burns has much to be proud of mr_burns has much to be proud of mr_burns has much to be proud of mr_burns has much to be proud of mr_burns has much to be proud of
expected
mr_burns is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 9th, 2006, 05:59 PM   #3
country flag Spunky83

Spunky83 has a reputation beyond repute Spunky83 has a reputation beyond repute Spunky83 has a reputation beyond repute Spunky83 has a reputation beyond repute Spunky83 has a reputation beyond repute Spunky83 has a reputation beyond repute Spunky83 has a reputation beyond repute Spunky83 has a reputation beyond repute Spunky83 has a reputation beyond repute Spunky83 has a reputation beyond repute Spunky83 has a reputation beyond repute
These news were already buried under the Sharapova misses Fed Cup-article yesterday

Visit: Anastasia-Myskina.com
Inside-Tennis.net
Justine - Nastya - Ana

M-A2R0T0I6N-A
Spunky83 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 9th, 2006, 06:04 PM   #4
country flag meyerpl

meyerpl has a reputation beyond repute meyerpl has a reputation beyond repute meyerpl has a reputation beyond repute meyerpl has a reputation beyond repute meyerpl has a reputation beyond repute meyerpl has a reputation beyond repute meyerpl has a reputation beyond repute meyerpl has a reputation beyond repute meyerpl has a reputation beyond repute meyerpl has a reputation beyond repute meyerpl has a reputation beyond repute
As a Myskina fan, I support her decision. It's ironic that I JUST had the Tennis Channel become available and Fed Cup will be broadcast there. It would have given me a rare opportunity to watch Nastya play on television where I live. Oh well, that's the way it goes. I'm looking forward to Nastya focusing her effort more on her individual goals because I think she burned herself out a bit in the past with too many obligations.

"The noblest work of God? Man. Who found it out? Man." - Mark Twain

"Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats." - H.L. Menken
meyerpl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 9th, 2006, 06:05 PM   #5
country flag TeaMMashA

TeaMMashA has a reputation beyond repute TeaMMashA has a reputation beyond repute TeaMMashA has a reputation beyond repute TeaMMashA has a reputation beyond repute TeaMMashA has a reputation beyond repute TeaMMashA has a reputation beyond repute TeaMMashA has a reputation beyond repute TeaMMashA has a reputation beyond repute TeaMMashA has a reputation beyond repute TeaMMashA has a reputation beyond repute TeaMMashA has a reputation beyond repute
We will still win!

.Tatiana Golovin.Nadia Petrova.Ana Ivanovic.Olga Poutchkova.
.Caroline Wozinacki.Anna ChakVetadze.Anna-Lena Groenefeld.
.Sam Stosur.Michaella Krajicek.Svetlana Kuznetsova.
TeaMMashA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 9th, 2006, 06:13 PM   #6
country flag jogoss_78

jogoss_78 is a name known to all jogoss_78 is a name known to all jogoss_78 is a name known to all jogoss_78 is a name known to all jogoss_78 is a name known to all jogoss_78 is a name known to all jogoss_78 is a name known to all jogoss_78 is a name known to all jogoss_78 is a name known to all jogoss_78 is a name known to all jogoss_78 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeaMMashA
We will still win!
You wish
jogoss_78 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 9th, 2006, 06:17 PM   #7
country flag Come-on-kim

Come-on-kim has a reputation beyond repute Come-on-kim has a reputation beyond repute Come-on-kim has a reputation beyond repute Come-on-kim has a reputation beyond repute Come-on-kim has a reputation beyond repute Come-on-kim has a reputation beyond repute Come-on-kim has a reputation beyond repute Come-on-kim has a reputation beyond repute Come-on-kim has a reputation beyond repute Come-on-kim has a reputation beyond repute Come-on-kim has a reputation beyond repute
Nastya I ordered tickets for two reasons : Kim and you (Bibi, I'll pay you soon don't worry )

"When you do your best, it's always good enough" - Kim Clijsters

"No matter what happens, you have to try to stay positive, bad things can happen, but if you try to stay positive, something positive will come out of it…I believe that everything happens for a reason" - Kim Clijsters

"Goed is de ergste vijand van zeer goed" - Pascal Smet

"Als je iemand idealiseert, verlies je het contact met de werkelijkheid"

"Ca s’apprend par la souffrance, ça s’apprend par les déceptions, ça s’apprend par la densité du mal que ça te fait, plus ça te fait mal et plus ça te fait grandir. Y a des moments où tu te dis je ne vais pas le supporter, ça, ça fait trop mal, et pourtant tu passes au travers."
Come-on-kim is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 9th, 2006, 06:32 PM   #8
country flag Spunky83

Spunky83 has a reputation beyond repute Spunky83 has a reputation beyond repute Spunky83 has a reputation beyond repute Spunky83 has a reputation beyond repute Spunky83 has a reputation beyond repute Spunky83 has a reputation beyond repute Spunky83 has a reputation beyond repute Spunky83 has a reputation beyond repute Spunky83 has a reputation beyond repute Spunky83 has a reputation beyond repute Spunky83 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by meyerpl
As a Myskina fan, I support her decision. It's ironic that I JUST had the Tennis Channel become available and Fed Cup will be broadcast there. It would have given me a rare opportunity to watch Nastya play on television where I live. Oh well, that's the way it goes. I'm looking forward to Nastya focusing her effort more on her individual goals because I think she burned herself out a bit in the past with too many obligations.
Oh, the tennis channel! Lucky you

Visit: Anastasia-Myskina.com
Inside-Tennis.net
Justine - Nastya - Ana

M-A2R0T0I6N-A
Spunky83 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 9th, 2006, 06:41 PM   #9
country flag SvetaPleaseWin.
Heyyy

SvetaPleaseWin. has a reputation beyond repute SvetaPleaseWin. has a reputation beyond repute SvetaPleaseWin. has a reputation beyond repute SvetaPleaseWin. has a reputation beyond repute SvetaPleaseWin. has a reputation beyond repute SvetaPleaseWin. has a reputation beyond repute SvetaPleaseWin. has a reputation beyond repute SvetaPleaseWin. has a reputation beyond repute SvetaPleaseWin. has a reputation beyond repute SvetaPleaseWin. has a reputation beyond repute SvetaPleaseWin. has a reputation beyond repute
will kirilenko take her place?
SvetaPleaseWin. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 9th, 2006, 06:42 PM   #10
country flag TeaMMashA

TeaMMashA has a reputation beyond repute TeaMMashA has a reputation beyond repute TeaMMashA has a reputation beyond repute TeaMMashA has a reputation beyond repute TeaMMashA has a reputation beyond repute TeaMMashA has a reputation beyond repute TeaMMashA has a reputation beyond repute TeaMMashA has a reputation beyond repute TeaMMashA has a reputation beyond repute TeaMMashA has a reputation beyond repute TeaMMashA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by jogoss_78
You wish
how did you know i was granted 3 wishes by a genie!! and your right yes one of those wishes was that russia would win fed cup!!

Old Mar 9th, 2006, 06:55 PM   #11
country flag Almalyk

Almalyk has a reputation beyond repute Almalyk has a reputation beyond repute Almalyk has a reputation beyond repute Almalyk has a reputation beyond repute Almalyk has a reputation beyond repute Almalyk has a reputation beyond repute Almalyk has a reputation beyond repute Almalyk has a reputation beyond repute Almalyk has a reputation beyond repute Almalyk has a reputation beyond repute Almalyk has a reputation beyond repute
Good decision Nastya. Concentrate on singles please.

Martina Hingis - Anastasia Myskina - Ana Ivanovic - Marina Erakovic - Serena Williams
Almalyk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 9th, 2006, 07:03 PM   #12
country flag Sammm

Sammm has a reputation beyond repute Sammm has a reputation beyond repute Sammm has a reputation beyond repute Sammm has a reputation beyond repute Sammm has a reputation beyond repute Sammm has a reputation beyond repute Sammm has a reputation beyond repute Sammm has a reputation beyond repute Sammm has a reputation beyond repute Sammm has a reputation beyond repute Sammm has a reputation beyond repute
good, Fed cup is a load of worthless shit
Old Mar 9th, 2006, 07:09 PM   #13
country flag TeaMMashA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammm
good, Fed cup is a load of worthless shit
Only because the british suck at it!!

Old Mar 9th, 2006, 11:41 PM   #14
country flag Sammm

Sammm has a reputation beyond repute Sammm has a reputation beyond repute Sammm has a reputation beyond repute Sammm has a reputation beyond repute Sammm has a reputation beyond repute Sammm has a reputation beyond repute Sammm has a reputation beyond repute Sammm has a reputation beyond repute Sammm has a reputation beyond repute Sammm has a reputation beyond repute Sammm has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeaMMashA
Only because the british suck at it!!
If it's so important then why isn't Masha playing? Scared that Kuzzy and the other Russians will beat her up?
Anyway, Fed Cup isn't important anyway. iT HAS NONE OF THE HISTORY OF THE DAVIS CUP ETC
Old Mar 9th, 2006, 11:47 PM   #15
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammm
If it's so important then why isn't Masha playing? Scared that Kuzzy and the other Russians will beat her up?
Anyway, Fed Cup isn't important anyway. iT HAS NONE OF THE HISTORY OF THE DAVIS CUP ETC
yeah because people like you keep making it that way by not being interested in it... if people got interested, it'd build a history!

She & Him @ Melkweg "The Max", Amsterdam 6th May 2010
DutchieGirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote