Where is Seda? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 8th, 2006, 10:59 AM   #1
country flag nlwtafan

nlwtafan is a splendid one to behold nlwtafan is a splendid one to behold nlwtafan is a splendid one to behold nlwtafan is a splendid one to behold nlwtafan is a splendid one to behold nlwtafan is a splendid one to behold nlwtafan is a splendid one to behold nlwtafan is a splendid one to behold nlwtafan is a splendid one to behold nlwtafan is a splendid one to behold nlwtafan is a splendid one to behold
Where is Seda?

Seda Noorlander has committed to numerous tournaments in 2006, and withdrawn from all of them. She hasn't played a match yet this year. Does anyone know why? Has she retired? She said at the Dutch Masters in december that she wasn't sure if she was going to continue in 2006
nlwtafan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 9th, 2006, 05:37 AM   #2
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute
I don't think she has retired, but I'm not sure why she is not playing. I had heard that she was just gonna play challengers in Europe.

She & Him @ Melkweg "The Max", Amsterdam 6th May 2010
DutchieGirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 9th, 2006, 09:56 AM   #3
country flag Eric49
Registered 1

Eric49 is a glorious beacon of light Eric49 is a glorious beacon of light Eric49 is a glorious beacon of light Eric49 is a glorious beacon of light Eric49 is a glorious beacon of light Eric49 is a glorious beacon of light Eric49 is a glorious beacon of light Eric49 is a glorious beacon of light Eric49 is a glorious beacon of light Eric49 is a glorious beacon of light Eric49 is a glorious beacon of light
I heard she went to America in januari, but hasn't played since then. Maybe she's injured, I don't think she has retired.

www.tennisland.nl
Eric49 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 9th, 2006, 10:02 AM   #4
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute
yeah I thought she had played some tourneys this year - was too lazy to look it up though!

Old May 4th, 2006, 12:51 PM   #5
country flag nlwtafan

nlwtafan is a splendid one to behold nlwtafan is a splendid one to behold nlwtafan is a splendid one to behold nlwtafan is a splendid one to behold nlwtafan is a splendid one to behold nlwtafan is a splendid one to behold nlwtafan is a splendid one to behold nlwtafan is a splendid one to behold nlwtafan is a splendid one to behold nlwtafan is a splendid one to behold nlwtafan is a splendid one to behold
Her 2006 W/L ratio is still 0-0

She keeps on committing and then withdrawing 1 or 2 weeks before the start of the tournament... hope she will come back healthy one more time
Old May 4th, 2006, 01:13 PM   #6
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

No idea what she's doing - she was playing some matches last year at a club near Den Haag -coz one of my friends who stayed during the AO with me knows her and also plays at her club.

Old May 4th, 2006, 04:48 PM   #7
country flag daanharmsen

daanharmsen is a glorious beacon of light daanharmsen is a glorious beacon of light daanharmsen is a glorious beacon of light daanharmsen is a glorious beacon of light daanharmsen is a glorious beacon of light daanharmsen is a glorious beacon of light daanharmsen is a glorious beacon of light daanharmsen is a glorious beacon of light daanharmsen is a glorious beacon of light daanharmsen is a glorious beacon of light daanharmsen is a glorious beacon of light
She`s injured I guess, she retired in a local tournament in the beginning of this year.
daanharmsen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 4th, 2006, 06:28 PM   #8
country flag nlwtafan

thanx for the info - hope she recovers soon! it's amazing how she *never* gets any press here in holland... she's an ex-top 100 player for f's sake
Old May 5th, 2006, 07:26 AM   #9
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

ahh thanks for the info!

Old Jun 5th, 2006, 09:47 AM   #10
country flag Dutch Women

Dutch Women is a glorious beacon of light Dutch Women is a glorious beacon of light Dutch Women is a glorious beacon of light Dutch Women is a glorious beacon of light Dutch Women is a glorious beacon of light Dutch Women is a glorious beacon of light Dutch Women is a glorious beacon of light Dutch Women is a glorious beacon of light Dutch Women is a glorious beacon of light Dutch Women is a glorious beacon of light Dutch Women is a glorious beacon of light
Eredivisie Tennis:

Seda Noorlander - Sandra Zahlavova (WTA 203) 0-6, 3-6
Dutch Women is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote