What player do you think is the most hairy? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Mar 7th, 2006, 06:18 PM   #1
country flag Perec

Perec is a name known to all Perec is a name known to all Perec is a name known to all Perec is a name known to all Perec is a name known to all Perec is a name known to all Perec is a name known to all Perec is a name known to all Perec is a name known to all Perec is a name known to all Perec is a name known to all
Talking What player do you think is the most hairy?

What player who is actively playing today on the Women’s tour do you think, is the most hairy?
Perec is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 7th, 2006, 06:19 PM   #2
country flag deep bass

deep bass has much to be proud of deep bass has much to be proud of deep bass has much to be proud of deep bass has much to be proud of deep bass has much to be proud of deep bass has much to be proud of deep bass has much to be proud of deep bass has much to be proud of deep bass has much to be proud of deep bass has much to be proud of deep bass has much to be proud of
Depends where you mean.....

I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.
Angelina Jolie

Go Bepa Z Williams X 2 Danka Masha Nastya Ana Bally
deep bass is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 7th, 2006, 06:20 PM   #3
country flag Perec

Perec is a name known to all Perec is a name known to all Perec is a name known to all Perec is a name known to all Perec is a name known to all Perec is a name known to all Perec is a name known to all Perec is a name known to all Perec is a name known to all Perec is a name known to all Perec is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by deep bass
Depends where you mean.....
On her whole body.
Old Mar 7th, 2006, 06:20 PM   #4
country flag Ferosh

Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute
:retard:

Ferosh is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 7th, 2006, 06:20 PM   #5
country flag deep bass

deep bass has much to be proud of deep bass has much to be proud of deep bass has much to be proud of deep bass has much to be proud of deep bass has much to be proud of deep bass has much to be proud of deep bass has much to be proud of deep bass has much to be proud of deep bass has much to be proud of deep bass has much to be proud of deep bass has much to be proud of
Though on the head, not Denise Chladkova.

I've spelt her name wrong, haven't I?

Angelina Jolie

Old Mar 7th, 2006, 06:21 PM   #6
country flag Perec

Quote:
Though on the head, not Denise Chladkova.

I've spelt her name wrong, haven't I?
Just a tad yes. It's Denisa.
Old Mar 7th, 2006, 06:25 PM   #7
country flag deep bass

Ah, thank you. I knew it didn't look right. As to the original question, no idea.

Angelina Jolie

Old Mar 7th, 2006, 06:26 PM   #8
country flag Perec

Quote:
Ah, thank you. I knew it didn't look right. As to the original question, no idea.
Is that photograph of Vera Zvonereva as your avatar?
Old Mar 7th, 2006, 06:28 PM   #9
country flag deep bass

Sure is. And not having a meltdown, amazingly.

Angelina Jolie

Old Mar 7th, 2006, 06:30 PM   #10
country flag Perec

Quote:
Sure is. And not having a meltdown, amazingly.
I would love to be Vera's boyfriend. Do you know if she has one?
Old Mar 7th, 2006, 06:37 PM   #11
country flag Helen Lawson

Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute
I stood next to Lena D once, and the girl has very hairy arms. It's white-blonde hair, so it's not obvious, but it's like ape-thick.
Old Mar 7th, 2006, 06:48 PM   #12
country flag SAEKeithSerena

SAEKeithSerena has a reputation beyond repute SAEKeithSerena has a reputation beyond repute SAEKeithSerena has a reputation beyond repute SAEKeithSerena has a reputation beyond repute SAEKeithSerena has a reputation beyond repute SAEKeithSerena has a reputation beyond repute SAEKeithSerena has a reputation beyond repute SAEKeithSerena has a reputation beyond repute SAEKeithSerena has a reputation beyond repute SAEKeithSerena has a reputation beyond repute SAEKeithSerena has a reputation beyond repute
this thread is so mean lol

i remember posting a pic of schiavone last year with armpit hair, that was pretty sick.

16-Time Grand Slam Champion.

2013 Titles: Brisbane, Sony Open (Miami), Family Circle Cup, Madrid, Rome, 16th SLAM-THE FRENCH OPEN, Bastad, Roger's Cup

2013 Record: (60-4)
SAEKeithSerena is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 7th, 2006, 06:59 PM   #13
country flag Perec

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helen Lawson
I stood next to Lena D once, and the girl has very hairy arms. It's white-blonde hair, so it's not obvious, but it's like ape-thick.
Lena D? Did I ever tell you a dream I had about her?

I was dreaming I was her boyfriend and when I ran my fingers through her hair Elena told me she felt shivers run through her entire body. "It relaxed me and excited me." Elena said.

In my dream we were just sitting on the couch watching a movie at the time, and I had my arm around her. She snuggled closer into me, hoping I would do it again. And I did, Elena confirmed to me that it was definitely turning her on, but then the movie picked up and I got distracted. (Ok so. It was the first time I had ever watched Stuart Little)

By the time the movie was over Elena appeared a little frustrated. Unwittingly, I had started something that needed to be continued, but I had no clue Elena said. She told me she tried flicking her hair towards me, but I just got annoyed when it got in my face and I blew it away.

"Good movie," she said, rubbing her hand on my upper arm. Sure, that was nice, but I had something else in mind.

"Mmm," Elena replied noncommittally, sliding her hand up my leg suggestively.

Just then guess what?

My alarm rang!!!!!

I love Lena D.
Old Mar 7th, 2006, 06:59 PM   #14
country flag Perec

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAEKeithSerena
this thread is so mean lol

i remember posting a pic of schiavone last year with armpit hair, that was pretty sick.
Show me please. I love hairy armpits.
Old Mar 7th, 2006, 07:09 PM   #15
country flag SAEKeithSerena

SAEKeithSerena has a reputation beyond repute SAEKeithSerena has a reputation beyond repute SAEKeithSerena has a reputation beyond repute SAEKeithSerena has a reputation beyond repute SAEKeithSerena has a reputation beyond repute SAEKeithSerena has a reputation beyond repute SAEKeithSerena has a reputation beyond repute SAEKeithSerena has a reputation beyond repute SAEKeithSerena has a reputation beyond repute SAEKeithSerena has a reputation beyond repute SAEKeithSerena has a reputation beyond repute
lol i don't have it on my computer, i copied it off of yahoo! last year i'm sure it's on a thread somewhere lol

16-Time Grand Slam Champion.

2013 Titles: Brisbane, Sony Open (Miami), Family Circle Cup, Madrid, Rome, 16th SLAM-THE FRENCH OPEN, Bastad, Roger's Cup

2013 Record: (60-4)
SAEKeithSerena is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread