Is ESPN gonna show IW? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 7th, 2006, 02:29 PM   #1
country flag Mightymirza

Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute
Is ESPN gonna show IW?

i just checked schedule and it says IW-Atp master series...No mention of WTA..Does it mean that they r just gonna she ATP matches??Those shitholes better show WTA action as well...GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR I hate ESPN.....
Mightymirza is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 7th, 2006, 02:33 PM   #2
country flag FaceyFacem

FaceyFacem has a brilliant future FaceyFacem has a brilliant future FaceyFacem has a brilliant future FaceyFacem has a brilliant future FaceyFacem has a brilliant future FaceyFacem has a brilliant future FaceyFacem has a brilliant future FaceyFacem has a brilliant future FaceyFacem has a brilliant future FaceyFacem has a brilliant future FaceyFacem has a brilliant future
they will
NEVER say "I don't care who wins, I just want good tennis"
FaceyFacem is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 7th, 2006, 02:42 PM   #3
country flag tennisjay

tennisjay is a splendid one to behold tennisjay is a splendid one to behold tennisjay is a splendid one to behold tennisjay is a splendid one to behold tennisjay is a splendid one to behold tennisjay is a splendid one to behold tennisjay is a splendid one to behold tennisjay is a splendid one to behold tennisjay is a splendid one to behold tennisjay is a splendid one to behold tennisjay is a splendid one to behold
Espn will only show the second week of the women’s tournament and the 1st and 2nd wk of men’s, mostly because the women draw is so weak and the real tournament will only start in the semifinals for the women.
tennisjay is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 7th, 2006, 02:48 PM   #4
country flag thesupernova

thesupernova has much to be proud of thesupernova has much to be proud of thesupernova has much to be proud of thesupernova has much to be proud of thesupernova has much to be proud of thesupernova has much to be proud of thesupernova has much to be proud of thesupernova has much to be proud of thesupernova has much to be proud of thesupernova has much to be proud of thesupernova has much to be proud of
pacificlifeopen.com has the tv schedule

0419..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
I feel pretty, oh so pretty, I feel pretty and witty and bright and I pity any girl who isn't me tonight!
GGG only for Maria
thesupernova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 7th, 2006, 02:57 PM   #5
country flag hablo

hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute
it says on that pacificlifeopen.com site that TSN is showing some tennis from march 13th-19th (tape delay)
and I'm guessing it's just the guys though

GO all Canuck players GO
hablo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 7th, 2006, 03:02 PM   #6
country flag thesupernova

thesupernova has much to be proud of thesupernova has much to be proud of thesupernova has much to be proud of thesupernova has much to be proud of thesupernova has much to be proud of thesupernova has much to be proud of thesupernova has much to be proud of thesupernova has much to be proud of thesupernova has much to be proud of thesupernova has much to be proud of thesupernova has much to be proud of
i dont have the tennis channel

0419..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
I feel pretty, oh so pretty, I feel pretty and witty and bright and I pity any girl who isn't me tonight!
GGG only for Maria
thesupernova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote