What is Myriam Casanova up to? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 7th, 2006, 04:18 AM   #1
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute
Question What is Myriam Casanova up to?

Does anyone know if she will be attempting a comeback ?? I know she played a couple FED CUP matches Mid 2005...havint heard a peep about her sinse
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 7th, 2006, 04:27 AM   #2

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute
Question

Wow...i had no idea that she was only 20 I thought she was 23/24. The last time she played was July 10 2005 in a Fed Cup loss to Tamira Paszek
Old Mar 7th, 2006, 04:46 AM   #3
country flag Reuchlin
Registered 1

Reuchlin has a reputation beyond repute Reuchlin has a reputation beyond repute Reuchlin has a reputation beyond repute Reuchlin has a reputation beyond repute Reuchlin has a reputation beyond repute Reuchlin has a reputation beyond repute Reuchlin has a reputation beyond repute Reuchlin has a reputation beyond repute Reuchlin has a reputation beyond repute Reuchlin has a reputation beyond repute Reuchlin has a reputation beyond repute
i would like to know too.
Old Mar 7th, 2006, 05:15 AM   #4
country flag Tripp

Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute
Did you see a picture of Casanova from that Fed Cup match? She was unbelievable fat, heard she had a glandular problem. I don't think a comeback is possible with that on her shoulders.
Tripp is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 7th, 2006, 05:16 AM   #5
country flag Hayato

Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tripp
Did you see a picture of Casanova from that Fed Cup match? She was unbelievable fat, heard she had a glandular problem. I don't think a comeback is possible with that on her shoulders.
At the end of the day she is still a good player no matter what size she is.
Hayato is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 7th, 2006, 05:24 AM   #6
country flag Tripp

Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benjiboy
Yeah, a player with talent who will be beaten by player who can actually handle playing a third set.

Look, I'm not saying she's not talented, or a great player, or anything. I'm just sayint that she's way out of shape for a professional sportswoman and therefore not able to attempt a comeback.
Old Mar 7th, 2006, 05:28 AM   #7

Smile

Quote:
Yeah, a player with talent who will be beaten by player who can actually handle playing a third set.

Look, I'm not saying she's not talented, or a great player, or anything. I'm just sayint that she's way out of shape for a professional sportswoman and therefore not able to attempt a comeback.
Well...hopefully she can get her glands takin care with the help of a Doctor. She is still only 20 after all...she has time...
Old Mar 7th, 2006, 05:28 AM   #8
country flag Tripp

Here's a pic of her from last year Fed Cup match.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Casanova.JPG (29.2 KB, 216 views)
Old Mar 7th, 2006, 05:29 AM   #9
country flag Tripp

I also remember a thread about her, saying that Melanie Molitor tried to coach her for some time, and ended up complainting about her lazyness.

Once again -it seems like you have to justify everything in this thread not to get bad reps-, I'm only saying what I heard, and I stick to what I said about her not being able to be a pro tennis player with that weight.
Old Mar 7th, 2006, 05:30 AM   #10
country flag switz

switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benjiboy
it's a situation where nobody really knows what is going on. Myriam certainly was way out of shape when playing Fed Cup last year but she still managed to get her form going towards the end of the tie against Slovakia.

Certainly i think even mentally she has given up playing on tour for now. I would be really pleased to see her back one day because she certainly has a lot of talent - her weight simply held her back even when she wasn't that overweight.

Maybe if i started to dislike her her career would turn around considering that Myriam, Patty, Chanda and Mary are my favourite players - none of which have had particular stable careers
switz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 7th, 2006, 05:33 AM   #11
country flag switz

switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute
this article makes me sad

http://www.wtatour.com/newsroom/?ContentID=75
switz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 7th, 2006, 05:35 AM   #12

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by switz
She is still oly 20...she has time...
Old Mar 7th, 2006, 05:36 AM   #13
country flag Hayato

Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Yeah I know what you mean...but I think it's good that not every female tennis player is tall, long haired and skinny. Still, I think her size is holding her back from playing.
Hayato is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 7th, 2006, 05:38 AM   #14
country flag Tripp

Whatever, sad story, young girl with hopes of becoming a star, not that we haven't heard this before on this cruel, mean and competitive WTA Tour...
Old Mar 7th, 2006, 07:06 AM   #15
country flag LefandePatty

LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute
My will comeback this year
Nothing 100% official, so I won't be too happy before reading she really comes back.
But well that seems she will come back this year.